Operation cancel sarah silverman

I dont have the time or energy to do this myself but maybe we can make the woke brigade turn on themselves by convincing them to cancel sarah Silverman
she has made a bunch of racist jokes in the past and seeing as these retards dont care about context it just might work.

For example here she repeats a bunch of racist tropes and also says "niggers"
youtu.be/2XGj5NaBW6I

Attached: 1645193702317.png (591x493, 349.98K)

Not worth my time

Remember when the bitcoin bot started running in a Sarah Silverman thread because it detected "silver" in the OP?

Attached: 1644408840243.png (1056x559, 215.12K)

She's an untouchable kike.

>I dont have the time or energy to do this myself
Unreal. Who the fuck do you think you are?
we are not your personal army.

just link it to lefty whores, faggots, kikes and niggers.

challenge them to explain and own that shit.

She's jewish, you can't cancel her.

kek

in to see it happen again

No but that's hilarious.

You’re canceled if it’s (((decided))) you’re canceled. They have racist dirt on EVERYONE in the media. It’s like the hidden cameras in pizza parties for the higher tier people…

it's been tried and it didn't work
nothing is higher up in the victimhood hierarchy than the liberal jewish woman, even if she's a famous multi-millionaire.

Bump

holy who fucking cares about irrelevant jooo twits. get a life loser

She is jewish. Nothing will happen unless she angers her superior Jews.

I dont think you are my personal army I just think some of you have more time and dedication than me, I will do my part I just ment I dont have the time or energy to manufacture hundreds of twitter accounts and make thousands of posts

she's a leftist, she's protected and immune from cancel culture. Cancel culture is only used on those on the Right or with differing opinions from the approved narrative

Cmon guys the Jews are powerful but not omnipotent are you all seriously so beaten down into defeatism that you dont belive we can get a bunch of people pissed off at a jew?
Cmon dont be a fucking pussy

Sarah Silverman is a bigger nigger hater than us and gets to wear blackface like Trudeau too.
It must be nice to have jewish privilege.

Cancel stern as well…

Attached: 947A18FF-81E5-43A8-ADEE-FEACF2C057A3.jpg (634x493, 36.42K)

Her Jewish privilege will keep her from ever being canceled.

Attached: 1643288593786m.jpg (883x1024, 175.41K)

She should be killed by Baseball Bat like Bob Fagget

Fuck, so that thing was a bot. I literally was trying to have a conversation with it.

I wish Sarah Silverman would suck my cock.

Attached: 1626297552760.jpg (1024x855, 57.54K)

Interracial sex is a sin against humanity

Sometimes I think that what's really going on is that jews always wanted to be edgy, intolerant and despotic but then along came the white man and jews lost their grip so now they're shit testing whites in hopes things can go back to how it used to be by saturating whites with negro/fag/feminist fatigue.

>Fuck, so that thing was a bot. I literally was trying to have a conversation with it.
It's a bot with a human minder who jumps in whenever the algo gets stymied. That's why it switches between decent English and incomprehensible ESL throughout the thread.

Attached: 1643146522343.png (746x1065, 193.06K)