Accept crypto as payment for your goods and services at a discount to enourage saving and paying in crypto rather than...

Accept crypto as payment for your goods and services at a discount to enourage saving and paying in crypto rather than fiat because it's cheaper to pay in crypto rather than fiat.

Attached: starbucks soy bitcoin el salvador.jpg (3728x2485, 3.76M)

>buy a $5 coffee with bitcoin
>pay $50 in transaction fees

Attached: 67.jpg (890x854, 240.95K)

only amerimutts want crypto. I want your gold and silver.

Crypto will be currency nocoiners.

Attached: el salvador bitcoin.jpg (705x470, 70.48K)

shitcoin is a glownigger honeypot. no one will ever accept payment seriously in such a volatile system. encouraging people to “save” money in crypto is encouraging people to flush their hard earned money down the drain. you just want to get rich quick chud. get a fucking job.

maybe for 4th world shitholes nigger

bitcoin is just ANOTHER american scam that was made to prevent people from buying gold and silver so that their dollar would look good. I will not buy that digital junk.

not with bitcoin, its cheap as fuck to use now

Based. Lightning Network solves any on chain transaction problems.

Attached: el salvador bitcoin2.jpg (750x506, 79.19K)

If you boyos use Woocommece;
Run BTCPay Server on a single function VPN (cheap).
Then use this plugin and it will let you automatically set discount level.
BTCPay let's you configure more than BTC as payment.
I'm not OP but have done what he's advocating for 6 years, a handful of Dogecoin purchases got me a down payment on my new house.

Attached: 20220218_062321.jpg (1080x2054, 213.61K)

The problem I see with using gold and silver as currency is that even the smallest bullions can be more valuable than some goods, making them more difficult to use for small transactions. There's this project (Goldbacks) that tries to sole the problem by creating bills woth tiny amounts of gold in them to make small transactions easier, but even that has its own problems (like having a huge premium amd being less resistant than other forms of gold).

Attached: 1645194253313.jpg (2500x1875, 611.97K)

thanks, actually crazy that's only $0.17 on average. I remember it being super expensive

Attached: 1234.png (400x305, 74.88K)

Fees go up and down with network congestion.
If you use Lightning for txs under about $200, the fee is now less than $0.02 and instant.

gold backs would be pretty cool if they worked like that but they are just plastic with gold foil on them. You cant get any gold content out of them.

I think historically you had copper pennies, and verious types of debased silver coinage of various sizes that you could use for small purchases.

It cost six gorillian hecking dollarinos in energy to keep shitcoins viable.
$5 bill in my wallet consumes nothing.

The cryptocult is retarded. Crypto will always be a loss.

Silverinos will say lightning network centralizes bitcoin but it doesn't since anybody can start a node just like the normal bitcoin network. Nocoiners will seethe

I fucking love gold backs, this is how I'm starting my gold stockpile, if/when the dollar becomes useless I imagine individual consumption will just stop and we will go back to bartering. I would be fine trading 1oz for silver for a 20lbs bag of rice, and I would be fine with giving a trucker a few oz for doing my yearly deliveries.

If the government starts a new currency for makes freedom cyrptocoins I will use them sparingly for things I can't get locally

You could burn the note and recover the gold from the burnt plastic, but IMO only the bigger notes have a meaningful quantity of gold, but these are the ones with the most inflated premium so burning the notes may be a bad idea.

There was a ponzi scam masked as a similar project of bills backed by gold inside of them (Karatbars Cashgold) that had a more traditional design that would make removing the gold much easier (with the downside of being way easier to debase and counterfeit).

Goldbacks are a cool concept and really pretty. I wish they were sold here, they would make good gifts for friends and relatives.

Attached: 1645196834817.jpg (474x474, 113.64K)

PoW has to consume the least expensive most surplus energy possible, so it's usually found in areas where energy cannot be exported or fully utilized. Hydro is big. Also a lot of miners are setting up on fracking nat gas surplus they capture and convert on site. This gas would have been vented off.

In comparison, your 5 dollar bill requires the US Navy and hundreds of US military bases in foreign countries just to maintain a currency that continuously devalues.

This, but with silver.

Attached: 1633639388102.jpg (880x1125, 602.38K)

apples to oranges you dumbfuck it doesnt fucking cost a transaction fee to trade physical currency