If you use a modern Bible translation, you are on the same team as the (((Progressive))) """Christians"""...

If you use a modern Bible translation, you are on the same team as the (((Progressive))) """Christians""". I challenge you to find me ONE fag enabling church that uses the KJV. They all use the ESV, NIV, NRSV, etc. The KJV has a spiritual energy that prevents fags from comprehending it.
>But the ESV is more accurate
No, you just like to suck cock.

Attached: king-james-bible-holy-bible-kjv-annotated-1.jpg (1200x1962, 414.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/text/john/3-36.htm
biblehub.com/interlinear/john/3-36.htm
biblehub.com/text/luke/2-14.htm
biblehub.com/greek/eudokias_2107.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're right because the KJV is trash made to wipe your ass that no one should use

I was told ESV is based though
The only translation I've read cover to cover is KJV though

edomite

Attached: C6Fb9v7Qn437AkbTU5.png (755x711, 779.5K)

Its ducking TRASH user. Get a book that wasn't made by a guy wanting an excuse to divorce his wife

>not only using the original greek texts
>Still calling yourself a christian

all modern translations are perverting Gods word to make way for the antichrist
if you speak english and are not using the KJV you are not reading Gods perfect and preserved word

Attached: 1605750160328m.jpg (1017x1024, 134.08K)

post a timestamped picture of the Bible you do own then
post the book spine to show its being read daily

I'm a fan of the douay-rheims version personally. Any bible without the deuterocanonicals is not a bible.

Absolutely irrelevant. Find a book that is a closer translation to the original copies of the Bible and.not a propagandists version

Yes I was only led to the King James Bible because I saw all the quotations That brought Christianity into disrepute Were modern translation

Everything from flat Earth to
Slavery

If you were a real Christian Chad you would learn Greek or Latin instead of reading a (((translation))), kjv is the original faggot version of the bible the new age ones just take it a step further.

This entire rant can be summed up in one question and answer.
>Does your Bible have Matthew 18:11?
If it doesn't, then toss it and get one that does.

you dont even own one do you

Translations on top of translations can easily be corrupted
The king James is the inspired word of John Dee

I have a better way

Easy way to tell if you Bible is corrupted and should be thrown out for a better version.

Throw it away tier
-------------------
Gen 11:12 And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah
Gen 11:14 And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber
Gen 11:16 And Eber lived four and thirty years, and begat Peleg
Gen 11:18 And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu
Gen 11:20 And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug
Gen 11:22 And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor

Keep it tier
-------------------
Gen 11:12 And Arphaxad lived a hundred and thirty-five years, and begot Cainan.
Gen 11:14 And Sala lived an hundred and thirty years, and begot Heber.
Gen 11:16 And Heber lived an hundred and thirty-four years, and begot Phaleg.
Gen 11:18 And Phaleg lived and hundred and thirty years, and begot Ragau.
Gen 11:20 And Ragau lived and hundred thirty and two years, and begot Seruch.
Gen 11:22 And Seruch lived a hundred and thirty years, and begot Nachor.

I read some of the KJV bible , I liked alot of what I read. But imo any version of the bible is to an extent a corruption of Jesus's teachings because its not in the original language but I think to a big extent captures the spirit of his teaching in many ways. Imo you should read the quran, in the quran I says that the quran is a confirmation of the scripture that preceded it ( the torah, bible and psalms) and I found that to be true to a big extent and the quran is still perserved and widely circulated in its original language so any translations you might read are also gonna be more accurate than the KJV which is a translation from the Latin bible which is a translation from the ancient greek and aramaic and Hebrew I'm assuming jesus spoke at the time which the disciples recorded his teachings in.

And Arphaxad lived a hundred and thirty-five years, and begot Cainan.
(Gen 11:12)
Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,
(Luke 3:36 KJV)
Son of Cainan, son of Arphaxad, son of Shem, son of Noah, son of Lamech,
(Luke 3:36 NJB)
The son of Ca-i'nan, the son of Arphax'ad, the son of Shem, the son of Noah, the son of Lamech,
(Luke 3:36 RSV)
Who was of Cainan, who was of Arphaxad, who was of Sem, who was of Noe, who was of Lamech,
(Luke 3:36 Douay Rheims)

See, the son of Arphaxed is Cainan, not Salah
That's how easy it is to see if your OT is Masoretic and KIKED

every muslim who dies ends up in Hell for eternity for rejecting Jesus Christ

Are you saying God made a mistake when he gave the apostles the ability to speak in tongues?

The Textus Receptus is not the Majority text even though KJVonists would have you believe so.

Look up John 3:36 in the KJV and compare it to the Greek.

John 3:36 King James Version (KJV)
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.
biblehub.com/text/john/3-36.htm

and in the Greek
The [one] believing on the son has eternal life, the [one] moreoever not obeying the son will not see life but the wrath of God abides on him.
biblehub.com/interlinear/john/3-36.htm

Why ? Becuase if Jesus want's you to obey him it means you have to follow his Sacraments which is "works". Not by faith alone are you saved.
In order to follow the idea that you are saved by faith alone, they had to take out any referance to obidience in the KJV of the bible.
This is one of 100s of such instances in the KJV of the Bible that lead one down the road of solo fide (by faith alone) and Sola Scriptura (By scripture alone)

Attached: John 3 36 Greek Text Analysis.png (997x546, 47.83K)

Luke 2:14
(KJV) Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.
(LEB) "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among people with whom he is pleased!"
(NJB) Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace for those he favours.
(RSV) "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom he is pleased!"
(TS2009) “Esteem to Elohim in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom He is pleased!”

See KJV make it ALL men. If they will change what the angels said at Jesus's birth, they will change anything.
Pic related.
biblehub.com/text/luke/2-14.htm
biblehub.com/greek/eudokias_2107.htm

Attached: Luke 2 14 Greek Text Analysis.png (924x539, 37.51K)

So here is one example of 100s of Why the Septuagint is the goto version of the Old Testament.

Luke 4, KJV:
>The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised

Isaiah 61, KJV:
>The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound

Isaiah 61, Septuagint:
>The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me; he has sent me to preach glad tidings to the poor, to heal the broken in heart, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and recovery of sight to the blind;

So who is wrong here? Was it Jesus who quoted a line that isn't in the Masoretic Text? Why would Jesus quote the 350 BC Septuagint if it wasn't correct? Or why is the verse that Jesus quotes incorrectly preserved in the 1000 AD Masoretic Text (KJV) and conflicts with what he said? Interesting conundrum for our KJV onlyist friend.

The Authors of the KJV tell us to use the Septuagint as well. I'll post that info

We accept Jesus as the messiah and a prophet of Allah but not as his son. One of Allah's names is the "The Creator" , its not befiting to say The Creator begat a son. Jesus is Allah's creation which implies a completely different kind of relationship than a father/son relationship who are also one and the same along side the Holy Spirit.

Here is a portion of the translators notes from the 1611 KJV of the Bible telling us that the Septuagint is biblical and "the word of God". The 7-10 books that modern KJV bibles do not include in their bibles.

Translators’ Preface to the 1611 KJV: “But, when the fulness of time drew near, that the Sun of righteousness, the Son of God should come into the world, whom God ordained to be a reconciliation through faith in his blood, not of the Jew only, but also of the Greek, yea, of all them that were scattered abroad; then lo, it pleased the Lord to stir up the spirit of a Greek Prince (Greek for descent and language) even of Ptolemy Philadelph King of Egypt, to procure the translating of the Book of God out of Hebrew into Greek. This is the translation of the Seventy Interpreters [the Septuagent], commonly so called, which prepared the way for our Saviour among the Gentiles by written preaching, as Saint John Baptist did among the Jews by vocal… The translation of the Seventy dissenteth from the Original in many places, neither doth it come near it, for perspicuity, gravity, majesty; yet which of the Apostles did condemn it? Condemn it? Nay, they used it, (as it is apparent, and as Saint Jerome and most learned men do confess) which they would not have done, nor by their example of using it, so grace and commend it to the Church, if it had been unworthy of the appellation and name of the word of God.”

Attached: 1611-KJV-(Septuagint is biblical 1).jpg (1271x534, 612.39K)

>KJV
Giga cringe the only good copies of the bible are in non english and are as follows Greek, Aramaic, & Coptic. Latin & English and all others are hot garbage and this is not up for debate.

Attached: fagacceptanceratechristians.png (1700x1353, 264.14K)

Jesus had a mother right ?
Who was Jesus' father ?
Pretty simple.