Troon BTFO'd by girl in jiu-jitsu

youtu.be/mHO85-q7g7k

What are the political implications of trannies losing in sports despite clear advantages?

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-025535_Chrome.jpg (704x537, 78.06K)

imagine being so shit that you fail at being a boy and then fail at being a girl. where do you even go from there?

>Blow Job Jitsu
>sport

Attached: 1558436057399.webm (720x404, 490.24K)

It means they were always trash at the sport and should quit.

It means that trans girls belong in womens sports for my entertainment.

I was going to say grappling with kids but she doesn't even appear to be an adult. Meanwhile he looks like he's a veteran truck stop glory home sucker.

The reason why Jiu-Jitsu exists is so that smaller opponents can beat larger, stronger opponents. It’s probably the only sport where troons are at a disadvantage

That prooves that they are just regular girls

user why do you think they kill themselves so much

How is this a Karen? I thought Karen was just middle aged entitled white woman?

>political implications
Well they’re not great. It would validate them being in those sports leagues. At the same time, it’s funny seeing them get beat up by women.

kek

>where do you even go from there?
you know....

Attached: suicide-rate.png (738x669, 232.95K)

Unfortunately, this.

That’s not a troon..it’s just an ugly older woman who obviously takes steroids getting bested by a little girl. Why do you think she was raging so hard? Also listen to the “troons” voice, it’s clearly a woman.

it's still better to be big, you just can't rely on being big since leverage matters.

What? It's the same fake woman voice all trannies use. Look at those shoulders. This guy could be a tranny by day, 80s glam rock musician at night.

Just more proof that they are mentally ill and need to be thrown off a cliff.

When there's rope, there's a way.

There's plenty more genders to try before ultimately roping.

I just know there's a faggot closet redditor lurking somewhere, tell us what the count is thus far.

until there's grappling it's just kickboxing, where size does lend an advantage