Its Over

Trudeau and the House of Commons are staying home today to watch the mass arrests of the convoy. Another huge win for Trudeau, he defeated the terrorists. No free thought allowed. No wrongthink. You WILL take the vaccine, Chuds. Freedom is DONE.

cbc.ca/news/politics/house-of-commons-police-protests-1.6356454

Attached: tru.jpg (540x540, 230.99K)

> waits till Friday do everyone's arrested has to work the weekend in jail
What a faggot

Trudeau wants violence. The only reason to not have debate today.

We don't negotiate with terrorists

Sorry sweety

At this current rate Canada is going to accidentally overtly reveal (((them))) to the world and not realize till it's too late

Attached: Acuitasvaxx.png (863x476, 784.99K)

You're delusional.

I wish someone would bite his fingers off on live television

No, no i wont. Ill violently murder anyone that tries to force me. Fuck minecraft.

Yep we’re about to see a false flag to justify trudeaus actions.

Tried twice, Now they're picking off the protestors one by one after staking them out for weeks. No false flag needed.

Attached: 1645150229898.jpg (1272x1234, 246.49K)

All because the mean Truckers made Justin Castro cry to his mommy.

You joking? lol! Its only just started! Now the next stages of becoming ungovernable start! Phase one has only just started and its already completely destroyed ALL narratives of the government, police, media, big pharma etc.
You can NEVER get the narrative back after its lost this hard! How can they possibly even pretend to govern after all this? haha!

Just do it Canadian bros, do it! The world needs hope

some really unstable folks out in my small town are itching for revenge
some random city kids are gonna have a really bad weekend

Then they should not negotiate in kind.

Those that make peaceful protest impossible make violence inevitable.

Reap what you sow.

The next step is violence then.

>Those that make peaceful protest impossible make violence inevitable.
Truckers went to have a discussion like Adults. Look what Trudeau does,, now his world falls.

Every country bought way more than needed, germany like 5 times whats needed even though everyone is already two times vaxxed, big fuckery

Exactly, they'll clear the streets, then what? Everything's just meant to back to normal living under mandates from a government you know hates you and isn't willing to listen to your requests either.

Not only will every person return home more radicalised than when they went there but their friends, family and other citizens have now also seen this faggot Trudeau give himself emergency power to achieve it.

He's telling them violence is their only answer, it couldn't be more clear.

Every fail safe has failed Canadians.
Intel, military, federal provincial and local regional police, the justice system, health care system, polititians aka aledgedly appointment people by the people who turned out to be applied by a foregn force that makes all the calls such is wef...

This is absolutely Fucked.
Military needs to secure the People and the Peoples rights imediatly, we are occupied, we are being terorized.

This will not end well if they don't clean up Criminals who comited Crimes Against Humanity.

The memes are visions of the future

Attached: 1639038884368.jpg (704x864, 125.57K)

Based and Checked. No mercy for commies! They'll be begging for the wall or rope instead. No Quarter!

Attached: 1611118893895s.jpg (244x250, 11.78K)

Meanwhile your government is bickering about being called mean names.

Why are you Israelis so concerned about it?

Yes brother, tyrants get no mercy.

Ends justify the means

I fear this is the case!
It appears literal merceneries are on thr ground, private army... seen and unseen operating on behalf of the Tyrants and those foregn enteties!

this

He's really pushing for violence. Klaus Schwab's little Dick might grow back half an inch over this

Attached: 1645122378261.jpg (814x460, 49.06K)