Stop Complying

Stop Complying.
That's it.
The whole system fails when everybody has decided they've had enough.
>inb4 glow
Even if I were a glowie, the truth is that if everybody decided to stop complying, any authority I'd hold would literally become non-existent, and I would be playing Crossy Road in real life.
Yes, some ZOGbots will try to kill you if you don't comply with their orders, why aren't you trying to do the same.
Humanity outnumbers its masters 100:1, and yet stays perfectly complicit, and obedient to them and their fiat monetary system.
Literally, just stop complying.
That's it.
That's all it takes.
Once you've embraced the fact that you will die someday, you will feel liberation unlike anything you can imagine.
True, ZOG can kill or imprison you, but ZOG can't kill or imprison everyone, and you should see death as the sweet release from this Hell that it is.
ZOG's worse nightmare will always be the day the goyim wake up, and stop complying.
>inb4 404 and banned for violating rules 1 & 3
I have just posted, true, illegal-thought.

Attached: FE1BjXxWQAYAwX9.png (480x603, 280.14K)

>for violating rules 1
I thought self-defense was legal in US

Define freedom.

There's no such thing , legally speaking, as self-defense from ZOG.
ZOG has the right to murder anyone it wants so long as it has the compliance of the whole herd.
And ZOG knows this.

My girlfriend recently said the smartest thing she's ever said to me. How it's a giant elephant in the room of how corrupt the US government is, but no one acknowledges it. like we're in a toxic relationship and we can't leave because we're afraid they'll beat or kill us. And I think she's right.

>There's no such thing , legally speaking, as self-defense from ZOG.
2nd amendment?

To do whatever you want, but you're not free from consequences, so commit immoral acts at your discretion, and secrecy if you want to continue being immoral lest you end up punished by your peers.
Are you free when you have to have a permit from ZOG to do anything?

there is no such thing as toxic relationships, you either a cunt who cant find a better man or a faggot who deserves to get fuck

I am not allowed the opportunity to not comply

You are already free to do whatever you want and face the consequences.
>Are you free when you have to have a permit from ZOG to do anything?
Are you able to live your life without having a permit and face the consequences (fines, arrest etc)? The answer is yes, so you are free according to your own definition.

Killing us is just detrimental to their goals, unless they plan on killing all of us, which they have touted before, in the guide stones.
Like I said, death is inevitable, and it's a sweet release, sometimes I contemplate if that's why suicide is so popular among awakened doomers.

I haven't paid taxes since 2013. What more do you want me to do? Unless some user kills somebody like Musk or Bezoz on live TV, nothing a common man does will strike fear into the elite. I don't pay taxes which is more than most of anybody here

Legally, you are not allowed to defend yourself from ZOG, you keep mentioning things that have no power against ZOG, in ZOG's own court.
The Constitution literally means nothing if everyone complies with tyranny.

>kekistani flag
>retarded 1 dimensional reasoning paired with retard opinion
imagine my shock

i gotta keep complying for two more years. then I'm done with the rat race

Solid logic, go get a better GF.

I don't really comply with anything anymore

No one acknowledges it? Are you stupid? Maybe no one in the media does because they get their money off the system the government put in place but it is obvious to everyone the government is too bloated and corruption is very easy to get away with. If the average man doesn't realize the government is just a big joke then they are stupid and cannot analyze what is happening over the past decades.

I lose my academic job and PhD scholarship in a week because I refuse the Jew juice
What have you done?

I am getting at the fact that fines and arrest would be non-existent if everybody just wakes up and defies ZOG, unfortunately, too many people will work against each other in a free world to ever see this coming to fruition, so some form of society will always exist, picrel.
How do we achieve a state where ridiculous laws don't exist, and we can have a peaceful functioning society?

Attached: violence beaver.png (915x1161, 474.2K)

>Stop Complying.
>That's it.
you are right, problem is we live around ~80% npcs

Attached: 1537158515119.png (1468x7317, 792.33K)

Must be nice, or maybe not.
Sounds like prison to me.

The only way the common man will be free
Is to be the master of his own life.
Basically cut the fat cats out of any and all financial transactions.
Secede with others to form a new state seperate
From those that would wish to rule you.
Like thats ever going to happen.

>nothing a common man does
Singular man, true.
I am talking about many, if not, ALL men, not complying and standing up.

Thank you

>Stop Complying.
I did and nothing happened.