Why Any Forums theory on the end of the World is wrong (with proof)

Hello, I won’t bother too much with an introduction. The only thing I would like to introduce is the premise that Any Forums is Wrong. Wrong about what? The Great Reset.

What we are witnessing is the death of the 1st beast, soon to be resurrected by the antichrist as the 2nd Beast in the end times.

>What proof?

1st beast death:
Revelations 13:4 Similar to what people say about America

2nd Beast resurection:
Revelations 13:15 1st Beast is to die in order to be replaced by the 2nd Beast (WE ARE HERE)

>How do the vaccines play a role in this?

OMICRON

What does it mean in Greek?
It is the little OMEGA.

In other words, it is the precursor to what is prophesied, the resurrection of the 1st beast thought slain by a mortal wound. Later to resurrect the OMEGA beast.

>What is the wound that will slay the 1st beast?
The Vaccines and ‘Freedom’ protests.

The vaccines won’t cause a mass die-off event. They will however seriously maim and injure many poor and unfortunate souls. This fact, a long with the globally encompassing ripple of freedom which is sparking a ‘revolution' will usher in the 4th turning AKA GrEAt ReSEt AKA 2nd BEAST.

I would like to spark debate on WHY this is actually the death of the 1st beast and resurrection of the 2nd.

Firstly:
youtube.com/watch?v=suMviHNNk2U

HE IS SPELLING IT OUT

What are open societies? Please CRITICALLY listen and review the lectures series.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDrTkvFB6Zk

America and the west stand for capitalism. George Soros has been pushing the pendulum LEFT for a reason. To crash the system. Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and now Ukraine are examples of American foreign influence decaying.
>What do we get?
>The GrEaT REsEt AKA resurrection of the BeASt - satanists like to emulate the bible.
They must resurrect their systems and influence similar to how Christ was resurrected and will one day return. See you all for a discussion in a few days.

Attached: _108646589_soros2011_getty976549.jpg (976x549, 253.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stolenhistory.org/articles/circular-lakes-evidence-of-the-war-of-gods.66/#post-2977
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you saying that you didn't hear the third trumpet?
Ngmi

Attached: F971F3EA-D221-4280-92CB-26605FC83C37.jpg (956x808, 136.04K)

I'm so tired of you retards shitting up the board

It is crazy microchips and scanning of eyeballs to buy basic necessities is likely happen as people are fed propaganda that it GOOD for society and SAFE but no one realizes the implications of that and we are being microchipped.

The world ends for everyone sooner or later

I posted this last night and the thread was deleted before any discussion could happen, my theory in a nutshell:

It's pretty likely that we're not in the part of Revelations that most people think we are. The millennial kingdom of Christ has already come and gone. All of the destructive events preceding the apocalypse, the beast and his mark, everything has already passed. The "short season" where the devil is released from his prison to deceive the nations and gather Gog and Magog to attack the city of saints that God loves is now. The first order of business that Satan had when being released was to hide all traces of Christ's reign. This involved altering history to a pretty great extent, the freemasons, jesuits, what we call the jews and more are all in on it and have a vested interest in keeping the truth from us. Satan also went to work changing things and covering up the fact that the USA was already settled (Arcadia, etc.) before. The information is all there if you're schizo enough to dig into it with an open mind.

Not sure what to look out for in terms of this battle, but the global situation with Russia/Ukraine/NATO seems a little suspicious to me.

No numbers repeating. Kek be not with you. Sage it all.

Your own quotations refute your argument.

>1st beast death

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. (Revelation 13:14, KJV)

Specific emphasis on:

>"the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live."

This means the first beast is alive. Let me take another quote aswell, from the previous verses in the same chapter.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. (Revelation 13:12, KJV)

>the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The first beast never died.

The second beast was there to give power to the first beast.

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (Revelation 13:15, KJV)

Once this happens the next step is:

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number [is] Six hundred threescore [and] six. (Revelation 13:16-18, KJV)

Resurrection is not death but life

tl;dr

Attached: 1643734507185.gif (420x315, 1.91M)

Your theory is most likely incorrect.

First of all, the little season happens after the Judgement and everyone has already been condemned/with Christ. And Christ's Kingdom, which came from above, would already be here and Jesus would be present along with His angels.

Jesus isn't here and neither are His angels. There has been no Judgement yet and most certainly no Apocalypse(means the revealing).

During this time everybody would know for certain that Jesus is who He says He is and the only reason people oppose Him is because they do not wish to submit.

Also if the Millenium Kingdom has already come and gone, then we wouldn't be on earth. When the Kingdom ends, the saved go with Christ to a new heaven and earth as the old would have passed away.

Also this little season happens at around the end of the millenial kingdom.

As for history being altered, that is to cover proof of the OT, same for the globe earth rubbish and so on. Essentially all done to discredit God and thus also Jesus and His Salvation.

Just my 2c

That's also incorrect. A resurrection happens when something/someone dead is brought back into life. Jesus died and resurrected. The beast never died but was only supposedly fatally wounded AKA not dead yet but supposed to be dying.

It says that after the thousand years, Satan must be released from his prison for a "short time" to go out and deceive the nations (Rev 20:3). Later in the same chapter, it says that he will gather armies as numerous as the sands of the earth to surround the camp of the saints, the city that god loves and god will then destroy them with fire. What we're collectively experiencing now, is that grand deception that must come after the thousand years but before the new heaven/earth, in my hypothesis.

Agreed.

The current HuMan being is an edited slave, barely conscious. Prays daily to Satan and attends his church weekly. Sad affairs.

Attached: ee01bbfe2552ffbdb2ebb894e7707597c9392d7489b1ba9c797b69d10eff4c3d.png (641x452, 405.51K)

you are wrong in every detail

>how I know
because the Revelation is one of the many outcomes, and it will probably happen but not soon, all the stories about Soros and the rest of the crap along with biblical similarity is just cognitive bias, nobody knows the future and boomers who plot for their version of future are just delusional boomers nothing more

I think there also is evidence that the incredibly destructive events preceding the tribulation (where god is basically earthquaking and blasting stuff with fire). If you look at old maps from the i500s (they all are dated with an i instead of a 1) you'll see land masses that don't exist anymore, islands that are in different places, lakes that aren't the same shape, etc. Revelation says that "and every mountain and island were moved out of their places." (Rev 6:14). I think this supports my theory. And if you wanna go even more into it, all the mudflood stuff where lots of buildings, especially in the north east US appear to be buried - like buried windows and such.

Antichrist here, The first beast was a False Idol. It was a spider with 3 heads. It was cast away when god flood the earth. As a Scizo, This is a huge grasping at straws & Fear is making you delusional.

The facts are, when I was approached and they told me if I didn't come with them and do as they say, they 'would kill my friends and family' and I told them 'They were going to do it anyways' their fate to fail was sealed. Now that I have taken their magic away from them. Just sit back and watch as their entire house of cards falls down. Covid was little more then an excuse to take as many of us down with them.

Attached: e40ed3884bab2d43e0bb2a85da7dbec7.png (393x221, 7.96K)

I'm not going to read all of that, because you've made it very obvious you don't know what the great reset is in your first few sentences.
You calling anyone else wrong is laughable.

>If you look at old maps from the i500s
Nice. War of Gods.
stolenhistory.org/articles/circular-lakes-evidence-of-the-war-of-gods.66/#post-2977

Attached: Cañada del Hoyo lakes.jpg (600x381, 122.92K)

Trumps the wounded beast and Qanon is the false prophet of two weeks hypnotrance bull crap

Attached: C38C960C-3364-4F99-8789-4BD6FEB8C796.jpg (777x590, 291.78K)

>Trumps the wounded beast and Qanon is the false prophet of two weeks hypnotrance bull crap
With how people are acting I wouldn't be surprised.

Attached: C6Fb9v7Qn437AkbTU5.png (755x711, 779.51K)

I got J&J and boosted by Moderna. When does my heart attack happen?