Anyone like black people but hate niggers?

I know a lot of blacks in my life that are actually based and hilarious and I can't help but enjoy the company of while also keeping firmly in mind the reality of blacks being statistically more likely to be violent, aggressive, and uneducated. I have no issue differentiating the actions of one person versus the unfortunate condition that grips the majority of the rest of their demographic. I will make fun of niggers to my black friends and they will agree. Do you share this perspective or do you hate every blacker you see?

Attached: pol meet up drink ur milk.jpg (1374x1031, 124.52K)

> Americoon: I love niggers.
In china a sack of rice just fell.

Attached: 1568560860287.png (208x242, 15.07K)

you sound like a fucking pibble mommy kys faggot

u cant read can u hans
lol i like that

the only problem is the gene pool
whether if there is any good nigger
once the race-mix start, their inferior violent gene will destory the society

In my life I've tried to give everyone I meet a fair shake. That's why I generally hate niggers. I give them the benefit of the doubt, and they show themselves as fucking animals pretty much every time. There have been a few exceptions though, and I still treat those ones well and am not above associating with them. In the same sentiment I refuse to associate with nigger-tier whites, and I've met many, it's just at a much lower percentage than with actual niggers. I mostly just avoid shitty people of any race, but I cannot deny that 90% of the blacks I've ever known have turned out to be worth less than dirt simply by the merit of their character, and results of their actions. I honestly wish this wasn't the case, as I'd have no issue with them if they actually behaved like human beings.

No. You are stupid if you trust blacks. Their inner nigger will show itself eventually.

No

Never relax, but as with everything like this it is of course a case by case type scenario.

Attached: 1023325407.jpg (2221x1665, 359.41K)

>every blacker you see

Attached: 1644160085373m.jpg (1024x964, 194.28K)

>Do you share this perspective or do you hate every blacker you see?
Until I meet and get to know the nigger, they are only a nigger. I work with 2 blacks that work as hard as spics, and cause no problems. We joke around and have a great time, same as with whites. Like you said op, most are not like this however

Once I bought some beers on lunch break and forgot them in a lunchroom fridge at work over the weekend. Someone stole one of the cans and drunk it, lol. When I came back I asked around for it, not even being angry at the mysterious beer thief. They found out who did it, turned out a black guy.

My boss, also black, fired the guy on the spot, just called him and told him not to show up for his shift. I even tried to prevent it, because lol lmao, it was just a fucking beer, nope, he said - theft is theft. Every single black person came up to me after and apologized for the guy, one of them saying niggers like him make all black people look bad. I was kinda impressed by the whole escalation.

Reminder that's ourgirl Britany Venti covering her face on the left.

Black people are niggers.
Niggers are black people.
I fucking hate them.

>I'm realxing.
You're ngmi.
I had black friends too. Had.
Then BLM happened.

Mission accomplished I guess.

Attached: 1644720261385.webm (540x960, 2.82M)

fair enough. as i said genetics are big factor. the natural solution is strong nationalism and refusal to racemix but we dont live in dreamland do we. i worry if a strong state ever tried to instill laws to correct the genepool however, zoghomo would twist it to justfiy the depopulation mass goyim culling based on their own science to support why its the moral thing to do.

yes agreed. whites can be nigger npcs as well but its the frequency that shows there's more to it than just that. that being said, i can't help but see those who don't differentiate blacks from niggers as lacking critical thinking or discernment.

don't forget, we all have an inner nigger, niggers are just more likely to let it out

tensing up hard and sucking your nuts in as far as you can when coming into proximity of any strange looking nog is common sense, yes

yes agreed

yeah this is what i mean blacks hate niggers just as much as anyone else, i see racial insults equal to any other descriptive adjective. if some overweight hispanic woman is acting like a selish degenerate nigger, we call them a fat beaner bitch, a think white drug addict is a trailer trash twig tweaker. your black coworkers sound like they would likely agree.

yeh check out her pose in this blasphemous pic related

i dont blame you for being fearful of them but i disagree with your sweeping categorical perspective, nigger

they were never your friends then. blacks i know laughed at the blm bullshit and called out the hypocrisy. admittedly, its the small majority of blacks that i know that are like this, but thats the whole point of this thread really

Attached: mixed merchant.jpg (1440x1080, 305.77K)

>Tfw no chubby autist goth gf

Attached: 1644511709994.gif (498x207, 1.04M)

I believe blacker is the politically correct nomenclature now, after realizing that PoC sounded more like an insult than nigger.

theres a distintion?

that webm lol i hope she does a swastika next

the lines have blurred and there is no difference anymore.....before and during Obama I worked with a couple nogs...no problems we'd all get togther and watch boxing or whatever.....no more.

Can't speak to blacker, but POC and BIPOC just sounds like some fucked variant of the flu.
>Aw shit, you got BIPOC? That sucks.
Too close to pox.

Attached: 1644967797466.png (1219x691, 1.45M)

The only way a black boss does anything other than hurt the company is if it's one of those conservative, 'phil banks from fresh prince' blacks who acts whiter than most whites.
Sound like you got a good one

Can't say i ever noticed a difference, niggers = niggers, it isn't complicated.

yeah this is what i mean. i had a manager that was a black guy who was very strict about the rules and never slacked. just ontop of his shit and never played the victim or race card. they're out there.

Okay just for fun, my most recent nigger story:
>Be me
>Go to library to rent movies because I'm not with the streaming jew
>Nigger talking to little old lady librarian
>"Mo fuggin hep me write this on computer. I don wan dat other bitch she be raciss' n shiet."
>Sir, I can log you on the computer, I can't help you type your resume because I'm busy at the moment.
>"MUH DICK! I ain't be waiting for otha bitch I wants elaine! Why ain't you help me??? Is it becux I BLACK???"
>I shit you not. At this I had to stand up from the movies and turn around and give him the "really man?" look.
>No sir, I'm just the only staff at the moment. Elaine will be back in an hour
>"MUH fugga BIX NOOD. Eyes just be waiting here then this is raciss' eyes wants to talk to elaine
Nigger

this story would be believable besides the part where a jogger actually jogged into a library