EMERGENCY BULLETIN; FBI TO SEIZE CRYPTO

FBI WILL DO COMPLETE BLOCKCHAIN ANALYSIS
IF THE CRYPTO YOU NOW "OWN" HAS EVER BEEN INVOLVED IN ANY INAPPROPRIATE ACTIVITY IT WILL BE SEIZED
ALMOST ALL CRYPTO IS COMPROMISED
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
thegatewaypundit.com/2022/02/fbi-launches-new-virtual-asset-unit-focuses-blockchain-seizure-virtual-assets-including-cryptocurrencies/
>inb4source

Attached: 20210424_205836.jpg (504x491, 147.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Meta.

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

The FBI is in the hands of the WEF.

You will own nothing/be happy was operant conditioning. They were brainwashing people.

You cannot actually seize crypto though.

You were today years old when you realized crypto was just a honeypot

Long term this legitimizes crypto. Short term AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>The Department of Justice on Thursday appointed Eun Young Choi to serve as the first Director of the National Cryptocurrency Enforcement Team (NCET).
Of course, it's one of the many Chang spies the Biden regime has opened the door for. Xi's bank account is going to be filled with Bitcoins.

>If I leave them alone they will leave me alone
When will liberturdians learn?

thats like saying if the dollar in your pocket was ever used to buy drugs then it's an illegal dollar

glowies wont do shit only trying to create chaos and a narrative

Kek, never have I felt so good about being too stupid to use crypto. Get fucked codefags.

Nah. Crypto was a cash cow they let get fat until the time was right. The time is right. They're stealing the dip, because they're incompetent in addition to being evil, but they're fucking desperate for income to mooch.

It's a Korean name you complete and utter nincompoop.

Attached: 1644225728375.png (210x240, 5.58K)

>1.86 Trillion up for grabs
>glowies wont do shit

Attached: 20210426_230036.jpg (272x273, 45.62K)

the DOJ thinks it can police currency, thats the Secret Service' redponsibility iirc

Checking
for
Canadian Globohomo is emboldening globohomo here.
How do we stop (((them)))?

Attached: 93C0235E-E5DE-4979-9535-9167433199DE.jpg (1170x2532, 555.77K)

Good thing I buy silver

lol you can't seize bitcoin without the private keys. i lost mine in a boating accident

>they're doing this right around tax time when they have big cash obligation payouts to people
The mind boggles. I wonder how flat broke the US Gov really is rn.

Yeah and they cant freeze your bank accounts without your personal pin number. The government doesnt care what the law limits them to. If anything they will just kill you and legally seize the bitcoin wallets and have them ran through decryption until they get the money.

ooops too bad Bitcoin is the most resistant to theft asset.

If you create multisignature e.g. "7 of 10 people" it means they must get at least 7 of the people you designate to cooperate with them (or hack them etc) at once, otherwise they get 0% of your stash.

Each of these people might use:
1) wallet as offline computer - very hard/impossible to hack
2) hardware wallet - very hard to hack but in other way, closing some of the loopholes
3) encryption for their wallet and backups

So even if they know physical location of all the keyholders (e.g. your frens, family) it is very hard for some robbers to get it done unless they can force them to cooperate too, ALL (e.g. 7 out of 10) of them.

Attached: pepe-wizardry.gif (660x780, 201.4K)

this (((discord))) glower spam bot (sting op) will close in 3 seconds

>doesnt care about law limits
math doesnt care about feds

I'm waiting then

also, if you memorise your seed, then they (some robbers) can't do much if you say you forgot it.

And if you give it up (torture or whatever) then still other people might hold on to it.

Most resilient asset if used right.

How ever test on testnet a lot, make some backups options like 5 out of 10 not 9 of 10 because you might FORGET actually and lose all money. Prepare few times. Exercise.

But it's all encrypted and shiet, what's the point of encryption if everyone can see i bough the newest dragon dildo wit it

Attached: doof.gif (220x263, 790.27K)

you have no clue what you are talking about retard

>math doesnt care about feds
based and bitcoin-pilled

Attached: deusex-bitcoin-2b.png (600x745, 466.08K)

>I wonder how flat broke the US Gov really is rn.
The damages from 2020 alone will take decades to offset. The feds spent billions from.2016 through 2020 on paid protests against trump, spent billions on media smear campaigns for 4 straight years. Then has been spending money left and right on bringing every shade of shitskin here since 2009. See the real mandela effect is when you vote or have a nigger president or political leader, the nation will always go bankrupt and be ridden with criminal niggers protected by the government. The government has no money and is looking for new ways to steal. Be it emptying crypto or just shooting people and ebaying all their possessions, rhe government is going to recover the money it needs to operate.

>the DOJ thinks it can police currency, thats the Secret Service' redponsibility iirc
Sweat summer child.
Crypto is not a currency.

Attached: 20210721_113824.jpg (499x755, 181.79K)

>Long term this legitimizes crypto
Lol no

are people really creating multisignature encryption though? seems unreasonable and unlikely

I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone on the list. Every last one of them has been warned for years not to do this. They were told over and over to get into crypto, that crypto is the only way. And they ignored it.

Let me reemphasize, crypto is the only way forward, specifically monero. If you do not own monero you are docile nigger cattle, a subhuman, I don't care about you, I hope you get doxed and murdered by antifa. You are a dangerous liability to even be around. I don't want to be near you because you're probably a walking boomer facebook machine who is directly tapped into CSIS.

If you disavowed crypto for some retarded boomer reason, too bad, you don't have a choice anymore, you were wrong and now you have to buy in under even harsher KYC restrictions. Luckily you can still buy crypto.

Own crypto, or be a slave. Those are your only options. YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER CATTLE BOOMER FUCK.

Attached: 1638086439693.png (1197x1149, 1.73M)

>But it's all encrypted and shiet
Blockchain is not encrypted, user.

>what's the point of encryption
defence from seizure of your wallet, see > if everyone can see i bough the newest dragon dildo wit it
use CoinJoin, JoinPay, and few others to hide your tracks in Bitcoin. Also LN-on-Bitcoin and in future sidechains-on-Bitcoin.

Attached: bitcoin-big.jpg (1024x1104, 99.66K)

>are people really creating multisignature encryption though?
yes
> seems unreasonable
why, it protects from any robbery, or from heaving 1 device hacked. also other use is actual shared custody like business partners

Attached: bitcoin-wizard2.png (465x449, 260.89K)

It's over. I'll sell my USDT for a couple of niggers.

Attached: 20210720_210647.jpg (494x478, 114.5K)

So youre telling me the government cant clean your crypto out without your password. They cant access your bank without your pin right? They cant see your inputs from backdoors right? The governments are professional thieves. They will get that money even if they have to torture you for the password. We qre talking about q network of surveillance states that literally put cameras in trees to watch protestors now but were handing out molotovs and body armor to rioters a couple years ago all around the world. Think they wont find a way to clean out your savings? Think bitcoon wont cooperate when they arrest a few people that run the whole shitshow? Have you paid no attention to any government ever?

BANK RUN TIME!

As everyone knows, (((fiat))) money is losing value and slowly eating away your savings.
Nowdays banks even go as far as to freeze or steal your money for political reasons like in Canada currently.

1) Withdraw money form bank

2) Move it to
- Bitcoin to be rich (but can take years and go down first)
- boomer-metals to kinda protect (but never be rich)
- keep a bit as fiat, but cash "in pocket"
- stocks if you're boomer
- altcoins if zoomer (XMR, LTC, others are shitcoins)
- goods
- invest in own health, house, car

Higher risk higher reward - then move most to Bitcoin.
Risk averse - then more into goods, boomer-metals, less to BTC.

>Bitcoin
Use trusted program!
For normal PC: BitcoinCore.org (check with Bitcoin.org and wikipedia). Will use once 500 GB of network download. Can use 10 GB space (option "prune") otherwise can use 500 GB.
For normies, for android, for low internet etc: Electrum.org wallet (check with wikipedia etc).
Avoid other wallet programs (many are viruses).

Make LOTS OF BACKUPS (the "seed", or the "wallet file") ! Also of passwords/PIN if you set them!
To USB, DVD. Never "to cloud".

Buying from frens or OTC (over the counter - face to face) is ideal.
ATM machines some required ID some don't (KYC laws), have camera.

Don't get hacked. Maybe have 2-3 wallets on other devices.
Cold PCs and laptops good.
Hardware wallets from Trezor (company in .cz) good.Using offline wallets is super pro.
Multisignature + Trezor + offline PC is superb and probly stops NSA.

>metals
Get physical metal, stash it.
Check out prices margins and taxes. In some places silver loses -50% when you buy and sell back.
Privacy might be hard unless with a fren or OTC. Some or all places will require to show ID in some countries.

>monero.
midwit.

>zomg privacy
- Bitcoin: CoinJoin - Wasabi Wallet;
>Eh, or Monero (use a full node!)
- Metals: smelt it

>keep the pressure on
no End Inflation thread? make one! (max 1-2 per week)
tell frens
save&reuse

Attached: bitcoin-evolution-of-money-bitcoin-silver-barter-shitcoins-v5g.png (955x2142, 1.55M)

A lot of pedos and "pedos" (government enemies) are sweating hard rn

Does this mean Im well set up for a great reset? I keep most of my wealth in cash and silver for this reason. After the scamdemic, it really has shined a light how easily they can take away anything for any fucking reason
>Lel they will just confiscate it
They still need to physically show up to my door to fuck around and find out.

Attached: 1612699172609.png (963x949, 573.41K)

No physical assets and land are easier to seize by a dictatorship.

>>Lel they will just confiscate it
>They still need to physically show up to my door to fuck around and find out.
doable. but see my posts above how to defend more.

A bit late but better than never

Lol yes, the more governments treat crypto seriously the faster we reach mass and institutional adoption.

>will be seized
Fuck me, Senile Joe's finally gone off the deep end.
Anyone gonna tell him that's not how it works?

> Crypto is not a currency.
Its more sound than fiat currency

>I'm monero midwit
>Explain Bitcoin's CoinJoin.

you take N coins, and together sum up their value to produce M new coins.

List of N input coins by "address"(*) is known.
List of M input coins by "address"(*) is known.

But it is not known which one of new coins comes "from" which one of old coins.

Therefore each new coin belongs to one of the old address, but to which one - no one knows.

Do that 3 times, and your 1 coin belongs to one of up to 1000 old coins, 10,000 old coins for 4 times etc (for 10-users coinjoins).

JoinPay or what ever it's called now, is similar but the input coins are not of same value, e.g. user A puts in 0.1 BTC and 0.7 BTC and takes out 0.8 BTC spread across his 5 addresses with 0.1 0.1 0.1 0.3 and 0.2 in them.
Perhaps one of these addresses like 0.3 one is not even "his" anymore but he is btw making a payment to someone else.

All this makes it hard to track, and hard to be sure which transactions are "hidding" coins and which are "normal".
Each multi-in multi-out transaction MIGHT "by the way" increase privacy. You can't ban all of them. That is why KYC jews are fucked.

It all works kinda like if you would take gold bars with serial numbers and smelt & re-cast them into new bars of various sizes, in a secret meeting between few people. Everyone comes out with same amount of gold.
It is public knowledge which serial number bars were brought into the smelter and what are the new serial numbers for new bars, but all users coming with them are masked. (Tor does the masking, for example - as long as p2p communication to negotiate the coinjoin/joinpay transaction was in fact private, there is no information in blockchain at all that could point which of new coin/s is which of old coin/s)

(*) uh actually by UTXO number, which is more exact than address - past tx id + vout number in it)

[1/2]

Attached: silver-gold-smelting.jpg (350x250, 38.08K)

Monero does it by default, it's basically BTC if BTC actually worked as intended.

enjoy your non-fungible tainted coins

>thegatewaypundit.com/
Oh good, so nothing will happen. I'll prescribe you 2 more weeks and 14 doses of copium.

Attached: 1645104000973.jpg (800x643, 50K)

[2/2]
>BUT UUUUH MUH TAINTED COINS!!!
Any exchange that would accept XMR anyway of course accepts "tainted" BTC.
But, entire premise of "BTC tainted by CoinJoin" is mistaken here - CoinJoin and especially JoinPay look like ordinary transactions. There is no flag "LOL WE ARE L33T PRIVACY TRANSACTION, IN YOUR FACE NSA", they look like very "ok gubirment I am transparent plms dont arrest me" multi in multi out transaction. There is no clear difference.
If exchanges would adopt policy to ban all many-in-many-out TX then they will go out of business. if they ban also far descendants of that, then even more so.
Therefore BTC subverts the enemy (gubirment) in intelligent way: avoids direct fight, instead making it hard to be sure is given TX yielding to KYCfags or not, and giving plausable deniability to exchanges. Imo this strat will work better than XMR's direct confrontation.

>Other
LN can be privacy focused, there is ZERO INFO on chain about your thousands of payments and recharging of channel (besides initial and final state).
Anything else (including everything Monero and others does, incl muh ZK, SNARKS, bulletproofs etc) Bitcoin can do on some sort of sidechain, that might be even fully integrated into BTC (same value, moving to and from main chain, same client/wallet).

>Conclusion
Monero rushed ahead with WE DO L33T PRIV HERE LMAO SUCK ME NSA, and made privacy tools available ~2014, while Bitcoin has popular wallets aiming at that since ~2021 (Wasabi; ignore Samurai they lied knowingly about about own security - RPC security).
That was usable. But in future there will be dimishing need for XMR.
The king Bitcoin will take over all that roles.

Attached: pepe-nero.png (608x292, 302.77K)

Im pretty sure having access to a backdoor directly to my electronically held wealth is a shitload easier than physically showing up to my front door, even if the odds are stacked against me, there is still a chance one of them might not come back home

>seize crypto
>seize my crypto in my personal wallet outside currency broker

My body is ready. Good luck for FBI to find me in a slun on Rio.

>enjoy your non-fungible tainted coins
wrong retarded faggot, read part 2, cuck leaf

>Monero does it by default, it's basically BTC if BTC actually worked as intended.
wrong, midwit, read part 1+2

>wrong, midwit, read part 1+2
>READ ALL THIS SHIT I WROTE
No.
Monero will replace BTC, bitcuck will go to 0.
BTC will never be a real currency.

Attached: 1635802859014.png (600x900, 537.21K)

>>READ ALL THIS SHIT I WROTE
>No.
ok shill troll. all fields