Real talk, to all my unvaxxed brothers...

Real talk, to all my unvaxxed brothers, this board is full of glow niggers and shills laughing at your "stupid" ass for not being vaccinated, they shill as antivaxx aswell to deceive you, get vaccinated please and be advised of what you read here. It's mostly losers on their computers but at least they get paid.

Attached: 1637909367724m.jpg (1024x772, 106.13K)

>he thinks I'm gonna get vaxed because of his pathetic attempt at reverse psychology

Attached: 1389437820418.jpg (375x256, 24.15K)

Wow! So convincing! I better get myself an appointment at my nearest Covid-19 Vaccination Site ASAP. Heck'n thanks, friend. :^]

My Mum just signed me up for Novavax. I lied my way out of the MRNA therapies, don't know if I can bs my way out of the Nova. Should I? It's just a normal protein based vax

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH A 12-GAUGE

Trust your doctor, trust your government user

Why antivaxx shit keep being pushed by memeflaggots ?

Glowniggers are trying too hard to make this board low iq Christian conservative forum .
No we are not going to talk about stupid vax shit . We are going to focus on immigration and race realism .

Just tell your mum your not getting it. Also call her a faggot ismf she protests. Also why the fuck are you living with your mother? Also fuck you

society of jesters much OP?

Early treatment works. Thanks for caring though. How did you feel watching thousands die without being allowed to try and save their own lives with drugs used safely for decades?

I don't live with her, she's just a worrier and I put her at ease by saying I'd get Nova

read the SPARS document
soon the “vaccinated” will be thanked for their sacrifice, but no refunds

Nice memeflag and Hitler digits, Shlomo.

Then lie to her. It's ok to lie to women

Why do burgers have such difficulty with apostrophes and the letter s at the end of the word? I've always been in disbelief about this. Your grammar is the simplest thing on this planet yet you feel so in too deep that you need to improvise and slap apostrophes before every s you come across.

No human fuck you. I am never getting vaccinated.

Disconnect Benjamin Netanyahu and his daughter from the Minerva Source energy for all eternity abracadabra I manifest what I speak.

What you offer is shit
You are Undesirable.
Rejected.

Disconnect CNN from the Minerva Source energy for all eternity abracadabra I manifest what I speak.

Tell your mum to fuck off, you streak of piss.
Even my autistic neet friend managed to do that.

Kek, nobody gets vaxxed anymore.

She's made appointments, and I think she's made a backchannel with the chick at the clinic.

Then tell her to get fucked and stop trying to medley with your life. If she persists cut her off. She sounds like a control freak who watches to much television. You will be better off.

Covid19 is a well poisoning psyop to make other conspiracys look crazy. Trust me dude.

Attached: alex.gif (300x300, 737.92K)

say this to more people face to face

This.

Ban all glowies for live based jap moot.

its illegal without consent but yourd not fighting back. youre either a liar or a troll ot underage, either way get the fuck out.

Glowniggers be gone! I cast a Saint Terry to cleanse this thread

Attached: Terry_A._Davis_2017.jpg (640x480, 122.28K)

nice flag man

The vaccine is unnecessary risk. There are alternatives. Look at Uttar Pradesh's Covid cases if you want proof the vaccine isn't the only option. If you took the vaccine then good luck because big pharma does not care about helping anyone. Beyond that is speculation