PUTIN'S RUSSIA = EVIL EMPIRE 2.0

>Bans nationalism in Russia
>Bans any religious gathering that isn't approved by the Kremlin (you can be arrested for holding a bible study in your own home)
>Creating a giant firewall internet safe space to protect the Kremlin's brainwashing initiative
>Promotes the vaccines & boosters
>WEF member and young global leader

Klaus Schwab admitting Putin was a WEF Young global leader
bitchute.com/video/7LQEL3GWI1P1/

So why does Any Forums love this former KGB agent and open marxist? The answer is simple. Demoralization. Russia is anti USA. Any Forums loves anything that is anti USA, exactly like far leftist antifa types.
The leftists are hellbent on taking down the US, they admit it in their own words, but far rightists are doing the same thing just for different reasons. Any US adversary is promoted as wonderful, meanwhile anything pro US is despised.

The horseshoe theory applies perfectly in this instance.

youtube.com/watch?v=1S3iA8m4KWU

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72.92K)

Gee, thanks state department. I will be sure to give Biden higher approval in the next poll.

>rasPUTIN
he's probably Rasputin himself that keeps doing soul transferences with black magic

>hate Putin
>must mean you also love Biden/USA/Kikes
nice try RIDF

Tell me how it doesn’t

That video is from the hoover institution. Victor Davis Hanson is extremely anti Biden.

>Creating a giant firewall internet safe space to protect the Kremlin's brainwashing initiative
explain me reading you op

Putin is censoring more and more of the internet, including anything that shows 'disrespect to the state'. If enforced fully it would be like North Korea.

>Russian gets its own great firewall
>I don't get to talk to friendly Ivans anymore
:(

OP is obviously a glownigger. Couldn't you tell from the memeflag and all that faggy shit he wrote?

Do you think the Kremlin has its own glows or do you think only the US does that?
Yes or no.

Doesn’t mean he isn’t right. He is pro-vaccine, immigration, etc. Look up Ambromavitch; he is the Jew who selected Putin as president. Russia is kicked as much as us.

They absolutely shill here and I have several of their threads open right now, but that doesn't excuse your shilling either. You're trying to start a fake war to boost Biden's approval rating. Glowniggers fuck off.

because Putin himself sees no problem with kikes/niggers/muslims/communism/white replacement etc. He only does token resistance to homos and trannies in Russia and larps as a christian from time to time to fool brianlets like yourself into thinking he some kind of a saviour to the white race.

>You're trying to start a fake war
How am I starting a war? Who is the one about to invade another country right now?

Also Biden won't do well from a war. No one wants it and the fact is he's likely going to step down before 2024, which is also not something you want if the US is fighting a war.

Yeah i get that Jewtin is a faggot but we're all heading down that direction. It's just that i don't want to fight in a war because society is fucked in our countries.

At best your sources are feeding you bad intelligence, and at worst Biden made it up to score political points back home with "muh russia". Either way, you need to fuck off. China is the far bigger strategic threat.

America isnt America anymore it shits on every principle it once stood for unless it can be used to take away peoples freedoms.

It’s not that Any Forums is anti USA it’s that Any Forums knows this is a false representation of the USA. Same with most “western countries” they all lie and call themselves a democracy. It’s more like a dictatorship with multi interest groups sucking power away from its citizens.

Attached: 0631EF55-E49B-4C1B-9CBE-3BA59AC4B122.jpg (460x501, 30.49K)

China is also best buds with Russia.
Right now Russian diplomats are burning tons of documents in their embassy, the last time it happened like that was in 2014. You're unironically trying to say that this 130k troop buildup doesn't exist or something?

Klaus Schwab admitting Putin was a WEF Young global leader
Schwab lied
Putin was too old for the young gay leader program
OP is a seething mutt
in all fields

>hur dur russia ebil empyre

and in USA they murder infants for adrenochrome for rich jewish bankers

Attached: freedom of speech.jpg (1077x1069, 168.33K)

Yes, yes I am.

Attached: 1645058190322.jpg (602x617, 99.95K)

America having problems that need to be solved is one thing, but you cannot deny that all those far left groups are openly hostile to anything pro Western at all. The left doesn't pretend otherwise anymore, they say that everything to do with 'the West' is immoral and must be dismantled.

So why do these groups get so much promotion in the media and elsewhere? Because there is clearly an agenda to demoralize everyone in the West into hating themselves.

If most people can't stand up for their own country as being better than the alternative and instead actively see it as some kind of oppressive bad actor then it's only a matter of time before another country who doesn't think that way starts gaining ground.

Doesn't mean that each instance is fake, it just means Russia has been in a constant state of readyness to annex Ukraine.

Why do you think Putin is openly talking about how there will be a war if Ukraine is let into NATO? He's invoking an agreement made in the 90s that has been violated completely by Russia many times since then as justification for this talk. (Budapest memorandum)