F3m0ids

Sh◇uld they be all◇wed on the internet?

Attached: 1645106014816.webm (576x1024, 1.97M)

why do you do this?

Those brown pants make me do horny I hate myself

Attached: 1644692636723.gif (220x220, 39.51K)

filter evasion

No. I cant even name a thing thats worse for women than smart phones and social media.

>No. I cant even name a thing thats worse for women than smart phones and social media
Rights and freedom czech em

>I hate myself
Misguided emotion. Go do something productive

CZECH

KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT SPAMMER
WE CAN STILL SEE YOU RETARD

Attached: Screenshot_20220218_042029.jpg (1080x733, 99.29K)

no. they also shouldn't be allowed in schools, workplaces or outside without being accompanied by a man

You have no idea how entitled those cunts are. Those roof windows are 3 k each and the work done to that attic tells me that house is easily worth 4 million plus. Rape their skulls and raid the safe.

>You have no idea how entitled those cunts are
yes i do, they're women

I mean, why does he make the threads in the first place?

Hey fucking goobers it's a spam thread work on your pattern recognition dumbfucks or go shit up whatever subreddit you came from

Like look at this fucking retard trying to evade filters like we can't see that he's a spamming fucking retard

Attached: Screenshot_20220209_021129.jpg (1080x1540, 270.19K)

>4 million australian dollars maybe

>Change IP
>Put on different memeflag
>Bump your own thread
Conclusion: kill yourself

Attached: goobas.jpg (500x500, 46.03K)

Imma junior doctor and there's nothing you can do about it.

I will check your doubles my fren.

Attached: e59 - Copy.jpg (1483x1062, 123.73K)

Serious question. How the fuck are you supposed to raise a daughter nowadays? They get exposed to this complete slutty degeneracy the moment they get access to the internet. Even if you ban all smart phones etc from them they'll just have a friend who introduces this shit to them and they'll rebel against you even harder.

Yes because we build houses to last, not like you yanks that build shit and still haven't embraced the perfect metric system. Tile benchtops and a microwave above the stove top... Retarded. #6 years as a cabinet maker and have worked in Europe, Asia and USA, and your homes and joinery is the lowest grade i have seen, my work in two different shops in the USA, one in Kansas and one in Seattle, was so good the trained all staff to metric, and calibrated machinery to suit. Love the USA but you cunts are so slow in some ways.

36 Years that is

imagining how many people have watched this video, how many people have commented on this video and how much time combined has been completely wasted now forever. At least a full 1 persons life has been wasted watching this video if it was all combined.

take every step necessary to make her ugly during her teenage years
she'll redpill herself

but every american loses their home approximately every 5 years to a tornado or flood, etc. It makes sense to build cheap.

Don't hate yourself fren. Young girls do that to a man.
Just enjoy them and concentrate on women your age.