Canada is making me nervous

>Austalia testing radiation weapons on crowds
>Canadian truckers planted down
>Occupy-styled movement forming, for the first time it's a natural protest on the right that they can't even make it glow
>WEF in panic mode
>Canada in panic mode
>US about to enter panic mode with protests similarly planned
>All eyes on Canadian truckers
>Banks trying to shut them down
>Freezing randos assets cause of their names
>Trying to blacklist and "sanction" BTC and monero addresses (lol)
Is canada chosen cause they're weak af and will crumple? Everything seems to hinge on this and I have a bad feeling.

Attached: 1640683274566.jpg (400x400, 29.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wYsUmAvQwx0
youtube.com/watch?v=UHGwVed3Hgw
youtube.com/watch?v=2ah5jtSQ6zs
hetnieuwsmaardananders.nl/nl/buitenland/248928/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IKdoL4o4Zlw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You’re right because there’s so many economic factors that play into this whole fiasco. Trudeau is proving more and more that he’s beholden only to the WEF and they will stop at nothing to get away with the destruction they’ve caused so far. I smell conflict between the people and the gov, and it will be the whole of North America probably.

Welcome to the prelude of the global civil war. Shit is going to be wild.

I don't know, somehow it feels like they've got something up their sleeve. They're not moving like people who are actually stressed.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYsUmAvQwx0
youtube.com/watch?v=UHGwVed3Hgw
Leaders getting arrested... who are these scrawney fucks? Does this glow to anyone else?

>Canadian truckers planted down
youtube.com/watch?v=2ah5jtSQ6zs

Attached: 1645114553445.jpg (1229x1602, 381.91K)

they look like fucking idiots to anyone that hasn't been completely brainwashed over the last 2 years. Has anyone told trudeau that everyone else is cancelling their restrictions and mandates? It hasn't been more blatant that politicians are PR teams and all they can do is try to sell to everyone that this is an attempted overthrow of government

How about--and stick with me on this--admitting that they're wrong

Yes. And there's also a rationale in targeting civilians since the very behavioral and genetic traits that permitted this to happen, have to be excised from the memetic and genetic pool definitively, or the next iteration will spawn spiteful mutants and cause the very same problems again

Attached: 1644588867460.jpg (1024x891, 80.33K)

>Is canada chosen cause they're weak af and will crumple? Everything seems to hinge on this and I have a bad feeling.
I have no fucking clue what is going on with Castro's bastard but the more you look into him and how he's handling himself the more it seems that the spokepeople they put forward are total fucking retads.
I'm honestly surprised that things have escalated this far without violent confrontations occurring. Canadian police seem to consist of thugs and dregs as well and just about everyone who is still part of the middle class seems fed up up.
>The global civil war.
The only global civil war I want to see is where all of these "elected officials" and bureaucratic spooks have to fear for their lives on a daily basis. They are the intelligentsia who in countless cycles before come up with ill conceived plans and plunge everyone into chaos, whether through true malicious intent or their disgusting need for control over other, because they know what's best for them.

Tucker Carlson's Friday program tonight will have a special segment on how the Emergency Measures Act and the seizure of bank accounts is making the entire western world's financial system tremble to the point of collapse; it's all built on trust and Trudeau just set off a mine underneath Canada's banks.

Shills will dismiss Tuck but this is going to be an important program

Watch it.

Which is why yellen was arguing with regulators about crypto and biden wants an executive order made about bitcoin. You can't seize bitcoin.

But they can still track it

haha xmr go brr

Yes i kinda am too user. I did a 20:4 hour fast 3 days ago and a 16:8 the other day. Doing a 24-30 hour fast as of an hour ago.
Next week I'm planning on doing a 72 hour fast.
I'm doing it to prepare for war and food shortages. If nothing happens it's still a good and healthy thing to do

Not being able to do this simple thing is unironically responsible for so many of our global ills.

It's not a matter of inability, it's a matter of inwant.

Do a 48 before doing a 72. The time between the second and third day is the most difficult but after that its actually relatively easy to go five days.

>canada chosen cause they're weak af
> t. swissfag

my sides

The lunatics has killed all the staff and are running the asylum;

hetnieuwsmaardananders.nl/nl/buitenland/248928/

Why don't we just airlift the trucks with helicopters;

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IKdoL4o4Zlw

Attached: triggered-by-a-hot-tub-and-a-bouncy-castle-ottawa-council-member-admits-shes-not-mentally-stable-video.jpg (1200x750, 179.61K)

it needs to be nice, slow, and painful
i'm beyond done
thank you for sharing user

Canada is chosen because its not a soverign nation