Does this make any sense whatsoever?

"You" are a self-referential/recursive (conscious) open information sub-system interacting with other open information sub-systems, some recursive others terminal (not conscious), all of which, together, constitute a singular, closed self-referential/recursive information system.

The reality that "you" experience is a subjective experience of this closed self-referential/recursive information system from within it. Only the closed system, itself, can have an objective, holistic experience. It has no physical substance. It is a topologically one dimensional singularity composed entirely of data. This data is processed by the conscious sub-systems which (who) interpret/experience it as a voxelated fractal bounded by 3 spatial dimensions.

Attached: 1608176868663.gif (256x256, 1.01M)

It does, strange loop man.

Emphasise the holistic part,
And don't look at it as individual parts or you'll miss what it really is.

I have difficulty conceptualizing data without physical substance. I mean, what would it be?

That’s a complicated way to say that God man humans to witness his glory, and without the experience of witness there is no existence.

*made

bro the free market can fix everything, there's obviously no market for new babies... are you dumb?

You can tell retard hands wrote this pop sci word salad nonsense. Its fascinating watching low IQ people try to make sense of the world.

I'm tired of it.That awareness.Im tired of others lack of that awareness.

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-220259~2.png (720x1239, 272.43K)

that's a lot of words for something i already knew. how about "you are a human". thanks retard,. shut the fuck up

Based but what happens if you fuck with the data using the universe hash function?

Zen has this thing where you use less and less words to say what you just said.

Not really, no. What does recursion have to do with consciousness?

*over time you use

Take out the word "recursive" and leave self-referential. Does it still make no sense? I am not sensitive if the answer is yes or no. This just may be a product of insomnia.

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u3.jpg (750x1000, 95.02K)

Then conceptualise physical substance as data. All that solidity, just data. What does it run on? It does not matter if we consider this universe as a closed system.

probably

prime schizoid bait

I can sort of see what you mean but I think you are being misled by language. I recommend you read up on Wittgenstein.

Insomnia is a state of enhanced creative potential, despite the diminished mental clarity.
Keep exploring the self-referential loops and how they are maintained through time, especially the higher order loops (not the daily ones) in your own life.

thanks for the feedback

>schizoid
I'm getting there. Give me time.

yes but disregard the closed part and the entire second paragraph
everything is one thing
universe
u in verse
uni verse
one verse
one sound
one vibration
one thought
you are a part of the all
your reason for existence is to experience and learn what existence is through the medium of existing, on your journey back to unification
everything is in cycles
learn the symbols, crack the code
math,sound,light all the same one thing
fundamental particle is light\love
all ideas of seperation are an illusion in order to give value to the experience,kind of like an experiment
your soul is eternal and part of the all\source\god\universe
life on earth is a temporary experience
g2g to sleep
meditate and ask your higher self for guidance

law of one 1 & 2
or the channeling archive
lawofone.info energy centers, guide on opening chakras
you are a mind\body\spirit
but generally
meditation:
set aside an area for it
sit up straight or stand or lie flat
align your spine
set your intentions
clear your mind
ask your higher self for guidance
the hand signs are mudras
you can find a complete list on wikipedia
each one is for a different thing
theres a research paper that says after about 20mins the mudras change your energy pattern
consistency is key, easier said then done
stop drinking flouridated water
clean up your diet
turn off the social media
hemp seeds contain complete nutrition
smoke some cbd, especially if vaxxed