How did you guys not get it? Every time you say "you will never be a woman" the joke is on you...

How did you guys not get it? Every time you say "you will never be a woman" the joke is on you. You think you're being cool and edgy, you're not. The entire point of the tranny thing as a trend in culture is to trigger you.
All of the cool kids on GenZ like to push the tranny stuff just because it makes you old neckbeard nerds and unironic boomers seethe.
You all think you're being so transgressive and rebellious by saying "you will never be a woman" and bitching about trannies so much.
Any Forums has never been able to understand that the joke is on it. It's the universal butt of the universal joke. It's the cesspool of losers who think they're enlightened that everyone looks down on and laughs at, while you cluelessly cannot process the joke.

Attached: chad tranny.png (696x442, 448.25K)

Also IDK exactly what's going on in that picture but somehow it seemed relevant to this website

Well you're here too so

You will never be a woman chud

>Destroying your own body just to make us mad

>ill cut off my dick
>that will own the rightwingers

you're telling me liberals are cutting their dicks off to troll me specifically? kek, ok then

How stupid are you people doubling down and proving my point.
Less than .1% of the population is transsexual. I said the reason it's being pushed culturally by young people is to trigger you idiots. Honestly, how the hell do you idiots NOT get this?

No. Nope. That's not what I told you even one bit.

Oh? Guess I can keep saying it in good conscience then.

Attached: 1643021799186.jpg (952x391, 83.14K)

>The entire point of the tranny thing as a trend in culture is to trigger you.
you will never be a bio woman.

> you will never be a woman
Also have people really forgotten how this term was popularised? It was a cope reply used by migatards whenever they were butthurt that Trump lost the election. It expresses nothing but resentment and pure seething.

cut off your dick faggot

fuck off faggot nobody cares about what you have to say

Didn't read your blogpost tranny.
Fuck off back to r*ddit where people will pretend to be interested.
>fields

Attached: 1644312249517.png (383x662, 138.7K)

didnt read, still fun to watch troons get roped

Wow look, we have a real smart person in here bros. OP is so intelligent he honestly should be the president of the world. I'm so proud of you, user! I wish all of us idiots could be at least half as magnificent as you.

>How stupid are you people doubling down and proving my point.
lol ur still the one with your dick cut off.
im still the one making fun of you.

Attached: soy overload.jpg (435x690, 70.1K)

Attached: 1644830403805.jpg (429x600, 62.44K)

>I Cut off my dick to make you angry

The joke is on me, you say?

>actually people cutting off their dicks is a JOKE and it's on YOU!! that's why we teach zoomers that sort of stuff!! it's to make you seethe!

>we jerk off to trannies to pwn you

Oh no

>>All of the cool kids on GenZ

Lol

Too long, didn’t read faggot.

Attached: BAE38B6A-6457-48C4-AD97-A2F81B3D9064.jpg (1156x993, 497.79K)

Maybe because it’s been posted here for at least 5 years new faggot.