In just 55 years

In just 55 years...

Attached: BBDF4A45-F492-4FC5-8BF6-3FEE8499C647.jpg (1125x1528, 410.82K)

we're living in the end times

every society collapses 3 generations from sexual revolution
jews know that thats why they promoted it

Perrididge farm remembers

I truly think we are with all the hedonism and encouraging of mental illness. I'm not even really religious, but there's something evil going on.

The CIA ran so many psyops that there are millions of people completely fucked.
They probably rationalized all this too by saying they're more of a threat knowing the dollar is failing.

These are people who are never coming back and will be a burden on the system their entire lives.

The entire system is built of debt and I'll pay you later.
Every decision they make is short term and screw the consequences.

Why does he use unmarried mothers as a metric and not single mothers?
Or is this something my ESL comprehension doesn't cover?

>but there's something evil going on.
Nothing evil about natural societal decline. It is an inevitable part of every civilizations lifespan.

I'm guessing because if he said "single mothers", there'd be a ton of screeching and people calling for him to lose his job, get banned from twitter, etc.

"Unmarried mothers" is just a euphemism for "single mothers" - there are very, VERY few children being raised by unmarried parents.

>something evil going on.
Cool it with the antisemitism bro

I've seen enough cases where the parents live together, aren't married, but are still raising a kid together to think that at least 10% of that 40% of kids have both parents living together. Some people just stay together forever but don't get married.

I grew up in a house where both my parents were present but I grew up into a 40 year old NEET who has never worked and lives on disability due to being abused by my parents. Checkmate Christians.

I hate the modern world so much. I see everything good in the world being destroyed and a once functional good society(ies) completely falling just barely being held together by drugs, niggerball, and wars, and the entire time the normalfag masses laud it as a good thing and how it's "progress".

When normie males fought in sexual revolution they thought they're fighting for more sex for themselves.

What they really fought for though was bringing back harems for chads.

natural societal decline sees evil, it is inevitable

Civilizations are not natural.
They're not stable.
They need to be actively maintained by the good people.

>unmarried
Doesn't necessarily mean the father isn't present. But yes, single mothers are blight on functional society.

/thread

Did both your parents work? Without a parent at home children don't have a chance.

They kind of did though. Their dicks got wet and left future generations to deal with the disease.

White women become whores, white man become cucks and trannys. No white ethnicity with birthrate over mortality left. Thank you mister Jew.

I have a few friends like this. One recently had a kid with his gf, aren't married yet. Other knocked her up during college, raised the kid for a few years and just got married this summer after she graduated. So if they count in unmarried mothers, then its not as troubling. Its more of a reflection of how casual sex is nowadays and people don't see it as taboo for a kid out of wedlock. Those are just my thoughts.

I've seen kids that look like they could be mine but the timing is off

Now show the demographic percentages...