Are modern women even salvageable?

Attached: 2022-02-17_22-49-13.png (1396x383, 68.9K)

are modern men?

> Used meth for 12 years with no signs
Doesn't happen. The rest is believable but that makes this a larp.

Modern American women suck, bang strippers (they are whores but in a much better way than normie roasties) and if you must marry marry foreign (high school sweethearts and stuff if you're luck enough to have one are also okay).

Yes, but the way to salvage them isn't pretty

Attached: 1616322200315.png (550x1800, 821.06K)

Given that we're the only ones even slightly trying to fix things yes. Have you ever met a "nationalist" woman? Almost every one is a massive self obsessed cunt.
Women are objectively worse than men at this point.

Also tits or gtfo

This isn't real.
Soi faggots on reddit make up sick stories for attention.

That guy should finish her. Judging by the trash modern justice system, that would be the only way he would actually feel like justice is served.

>gets a lawyer instead of taking her back, letting things cool off and the taking her to dinner - but with a twist of burrying her in the gator pit for honor of thy family

>meth for 12 years
pic related is his wife

Attached: Lorraine_Massey_Old.jpg (460x297, 22.72K)

go back retard

>she begged me not to look at her phone
Translation:
>"Look at my phone & get your heart broken"

Attached: heartbroken awareness.png (527x90, 17.33K)

I'm not saying this story couldn't be fake, but you guys who are certain this is made up have clearly never dealt with how fucking psychotic and sneaky women are. I've seen shit that's pretty much just as awful (if not worse) happen COUNTLESS times, a lot of it within my own family.

Most of the time, they're too retarded to actually hide whatever bullshit they're up to and you have a pretty good idea they're up to something, but you want to give them the benefit of the doubt, and it's exhausting trying to keep on top of whatever nonsense they're trying to hide when you're busy working and doing other shit.

But, having even the slightest amount of faith in them is what fucks you in the end, when all the shit they've been doing behind your back hits you all at once and you realize it's 10x more insane than you thought. Even when you confront them with blatant evidence of the shit they're doing, they will tell the most retarded lies right to your face, as if they think you're enough of a moron to believe them.

Attached: 1621492769777.jpg (640x560, 55.43K)

not by a modern men

The technology is not there yet.

Attached: 72372676_p5.jpg (761x1000, 841.68K)

how do you spend 12 years with a person and not realize she's a cheating meth whore?
how do you even take meth for 12 years without visibly falling apart?
modern women are, for the moost part, unsalvagable, but that story reads like fanfic rage bait

It's not that I doubt that there are women who'd be that horrible. I know enough who kept terrorizing their surroundings just because they were a bit bored. Last apartment complex I lived in had an old woman who'd always walk her dog at 7:30 and one of the neighbors would always make sure to call her landline exactly when she was almost out of the door to make her take off the shoes again and go back in to pick it up. No fucking reason at all, it was a nice old lady, the cunt just wanted to terrorize her for fun.

But 12 years of meth abuse with no visible signs?

This stupid nigger let his wife do THESE drugs, is shocked when it turns out she does THOSE drugs. Maybe now he understands that you can't negotiate with degeneracy. He knew his wife was a piece of shit junkie whore, he's just mad that she's more of a junkie and more of a whore than he realized. Fuck them both.

>I'm afraid she's going to get alimony

This is why he should just man up and honor kill her. Don't let the state step in and make the wrong decision. The men of yore knew how to solve these problems.

I doubt she did meth for the entire 12 years he was just married to her for that long
you'd surely notice it's not just weed when she starts animorphing into a prune

>1 post by this
Anyway just pick the least damage one from the trash heap.

At least she didnt have sex with dogs

All we know is she didn't message dogs on tinder, don't jump to any conclusions

>american reading comprehension everyone
He said for the past 2 years, retard

Doesn't happen to someone who knows meth.
Imagine a christian husband that never even saw drugs in his life. That plus a very skillful lying wife.
It's completely possible.

That being said, it is possible to find women with good traditional values.
I was a piece of shit human being until I met my hopefully soon to be wife. She opened my eyes to what goodness in people really is. Saved me from all this horrible hate everywhere.
It's possible bros, don't give up and don't hate on women. Just learn to recognize signs of hate and avoid them - including ones coming from yourselves.