FUCJ I AM VACCINATED

FUCK THIS SHIT. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO FUCKING DO. I was riding a bus-jeep and the fucking police were checking everyone for vax cards. I do not have one. So they put me on their fucking truck and they transported me to the nearest vax site. It was either I pay or I get vax. I dont have money. Now i have fucking poison on my body. Fuck, should i skip the second dose?

Attached: images (13).jpg (522x588, 22.05K)

holy fuck user, it's really that bad with vaxxes where you live? How the fuck is America not like this lol

Maybe I am lucky and I wont be affected? I am tearing up right now, they had batons. What am i supposed to do against fucking batons.

Fucking hell I'm glad I don't live in that jungle called a country.

Yes, it fucking is. I shouldnt have gone out. Fuck this shit man. My arms sore a bit.

im so sorry user, if you aren't larp and serious you might as well try some of the supplements anons have said that may reduce the death shot, but you're fucked

Sorry to hear that buddy. Make your time.

How do i fucking cope with this? I dont drink, i dont smoke. My gf is far away. I dont know what to dk fo fking distract myself

there's nothing actually wrong with the vaccine. stop taking Any Forums shitposts seriously.

Jesus

Why would I larp. I am scared. I am riding the fucking truck that they have right now. Thry dont even have the decency to drive me home. They are dropping me in the fucking city.

this is so fucked, christ...

AHAHAHA is this shit real?? Do flips really live in the cyberpunk dystopia?

you'll be fine. you held the line and you didnt take it by choice. I love you user. stay strong.

The government told you that?

Posting this from my fucking phone. I am so skacred. Fuck fuck fuck fuck

Pray the Vax away from your body

They have checkpoints everywhrre. I just wanted to go to the city.

my experience and the experience of everyone i know told me that.

did you really not know you'd get checkpointed by trying to go into the city?
What did you think was gonna happen?

This.

either way most stuff on Any Forums is an exaggeration, I have the fortune or lack of to know like dozens of vaxxies who don't have any issues, a few of them even got boosted and nothing
Not even the myocarditis we keep hearing about

I am so sorry, you now have super vaids 3000. Make peace with the fact that you will die. Isolate from friends and loved ones so your shedding spikes don't infect them.

>should avoid police
thanks for the advice OP

They are inconsistent. Sometimes they check, sometimes they dont. Sometimes they stop the bus, sometimes they dont. It is all a fucking surprise. Some people got vacvinated this way. Fuckchf

DONT USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.

I would kill them.

never use one since last year i have a fucking roadie anyway

Take aspirine for a while to prevenr blood clothing (careful withdrawing from it. It can actually give u a stroke if you take too much and just stop taking sudently)also don't do hard workouts for 2-3 months and if you haven't died in the first 72h you are pretty safu. Oh also take curcumin with pepper capsules. You're gonna be ok.

Your mom's experience was also the one to take nigger cock. Shall you try that too?

Aspirin? I 'll try l. It hasnt even been an hout since i was vaccinated. I hope i live. Man fuck this.

Your chances are slim, I am sorry. Most people don't survive the jab for more than a week. Even if you do, you will probably be disabled for the rest of your life.