Is Hitler Really a Bastard Rothschild Who Escaped to Argentina - Why Or Why Not?

This is a question that's very interesting to me.
As far as Nat Soc as a political force, it's bunk, but perhaps served it's purpose at a time and staved off Jewish Bolshevism from pushing further Westward. But if really Hitler was secretly a 1/4 Jew, that would obviously be the perfect blackmail leverage that no amount of Pizza type stuff could match. So it makes sense that they would choose him if he indeed was the illegitimate grandson of a Rothschild.

However, his animosity towards the Jew feels palpable in everything he said and did since the fucking get-go. Also he had some genuine military heroics, which is obviously non-existent in any Jew. So I don't know what to think.

Any Forums can we hear both sides of this?

Attached: pits 4 pol.png (466x443, 332.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.calameo.com/read/000193574c894b5b7cd63
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IDK WHY YOU fuck around fuASKIN ME NIGGA

Hitler couldn't be white. He was a 5'8" manlet. No white man is this short.

> Was a Rothschild his grandfather
Probably.
> Did he escape
Probably not, though Mueller and Bormann (likely Soviet agents) very well may have.

So what does that mean bigger picture?

You think the whole thing was fake?

Pit puppies are cute, grown ups scare me.

It's just a clickbaity image I use to try to get bumps, cuz my Obama phone is range banned.

I'm an LTW remember.

This kind of stuff is hard to puzzle out, Hitler was massively aided in his rise to power by elite occult societies like the Thule society and Karl Haushofer and by the Vatican and the Jesuits via Von Papen and their influence on the center party (which would not support a Hohenzollern restoration which is what the German right wanted, but did support Hitler).

Was he plucked form obscurity partially because of his Rothschild background... quite possibly.

Like, so I mean was he knew this? And was completely controlled by them etc.? And none of it was genuine, or they chose him because they thought it'd be useful for their plan?

Did Hitler know or suspect his Rothschild background. (which isn't certain its just likely).. don't know. Its known the Reich let the Rothschild leave while killing a bunch of poor insular Orthobros in Eastern Europe (some were commies who had it coming but the commie ones were more likely to survive since they tended to flee into the woods and become partisans)...

Hitler was definitely picked out as part of a greater plan he was helped out too much by elite occult societies and the Vatican for it to be otherwise but beyond that its not clear...

Never heard this one. Any evidence of this?

Hitler's paternal grandmother was working as a maid in Vienna for Nathan Rothschild when she got pregnant.

Source?

It's a tought pill to swallow if true,

But that's just it, all that matters is the truth.
Even if it is true, that doesn't mean he was a fraud,
And even if he was a fraud, that doesn't mean the points he made and achievments of the Nazis aren't significant.

I think if we communicated this sentiment, we'd do a lot better around here.
It's necessary to call out glowies, but also there's a concern that it throws a wet blanket over our movement.
We need to make it clear that we should only tar groups as glowies that are absolutely certain to be, and not only the top leaders but most of the secondary one's as well. But even the one's that are for sure frauds, that doesn't mean they can't still be useful. Like even TRS. I think it's okay to talk about Shoah episodes or Fash the Nation, but it should always be started with a disclaimer for new people, because there are genuinely people that think they're just these random Nazi podcasters or something.

Attached: Fellow Kids.jpg (1400x1400, 254.79K)

en.calameo.com/read/000193574c894b5b7cd63

It doesn't even mean Nathan Rothschild was his grandfather, its just the most likely possibility.

I say its likely because fits in well with Hitler being plucked from obscurity by Dietrich Eckhart and Karl Haushofer (the rise of the Nazi party was not organic they had massive elite backing) and then them getting further crucial backing from Papen and the Center Party.

There are a few things about the Reich I like but it was still ultimately a totalitarian system that merely replaced the Marxist dictatorship of the international bug proleteriat with the dicatorship of the "Aryan Volksgemeinschaft" and also I don't think he could have realistically won the war... big problem with lack of oil. In either system you're a slave... though the Nazi system would have been more eugenic. Not that I like our current system either I want real monarchial capitalism as existed in the 19th century before the 1st world war.

No, but he was still a front man.

>it was still ultimately a totalitarian system that merely replaced the Marxist

THIS.

This is one of the absolute CORNERSTONES we need to communicate to this board. And THIS is the reason that the glowies, Jews, etc. are so content to push Nat Soc: because it's bunk as a sociopolitical force, ESPECIALLY in America (and for all the eye-roll worthy feigned Europhilia on this board), the only place that's really of geopolitical significance at any serious level that the Cabal would possibly care to focus on.

We need to communicate optomism. That Whites can win AND be free.

The obsession with Nat Soc is foolish, because EVEN if it actually had legs as a movement, it's totally "settling."
I believe not only can we win over Whites and restore things, we can get them to support this stuff VOLUNTARILY. You don't need star chambers and gestapo and especially central seizure of the means of production. We can win them over WITHOUT all that stuff. It's tempting to think there's just some 1-size-fits-all answer, some all encompassing system that can fix everything, but it's as false as Marxists imagining there's some "system" that can just solve all the problems they see as far as poverty and things like that.

Attached: murica eagle.jpg (960x960, 96.66K)

get that shitbull outta here, faggot dog fucker

You need to massively purge the leftist NPCs... brainwashed demoralized people can rarely be cured (and then generally only by shocking and obvious abuse by their own side). There is no getting out of a mass purge where we will have to kill 10s of millions of leftist to set things right. Its not enough to just kill the elite. Suharto is the only right wing dictator who cured his country of leftism permanently and what he did worked because he killed them ALL.

Maybe the vax will kill most of them though...

Attached: origin-93.jpg (933x525, 189.17K)

he surely was working with jews

Attached: 1643143297563.jpg (975x1341, 329.06K)

THIS!

It's moral to kill the average Leftist.
They're at war with our society, it's not a sin.

In addition to the seminars on Low-Trust, I'm the one that popularized CSAW.

This is something that can ABSOLUTELY work.

You just don't realize the power we wield in the internet age. Just a few hundred people can get the concept of a "Cold Civil War" in the mouths of millions of Americans.
If you have just 1% of those million realizing there indeed is a Leftist who happens to walk home through the same dark alley as them or hikes alone on the same bluff, etc. That will have a PALPABLE chilling effect on every normie who would think to support mask mandates or teach CRT, etc.

Attached: Step 1 - It's Okay to Kill In War.png (800x2000, 395.19K)

What does any of this stuff have to do with anything?

If you're going to do random freelance shit its best to go after high value targets.

If you don't think you can get to them than it should always be people in the "priest" class... lawyers, academics, bureaucrats, journalists (though of course not the rare right wing dissenters in this group). But I don't advise it... it looks like it glows. Lets see how the trucker thing works out...

Me talking about a purge was a coup complete hypothetical.