Mass shootings in Muttistan never shocked me, what shocks me is they don't happen 100x more often

Mass shootings in Muttistan never shocked me, what shocks me is they don't happen 100x more often.

Attached: the wagie shuffle.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

Hear hear!

They do, you just don't hear about them because the gunman is black or mexican. that goes against the Jewish agenda of ebil wypipo. Jews are so jealous of whites they went from being Arabs to being light skinned Arabs.

I'd wager 9/10 are fed planned and use plants.

Attached: 1644719981130.jpg (597x559, 79.16K)

That’s gangbanger shit though I’m sure he’s referring to the guy who “snaps” type. And I agree it’s bizarre they don’t happen more often.

WE ARE
WE ARE
WALMART
*boom boom CLAP*

Yup, although it is pretty uncommon for even a nog to gun murder more than three people at a time. Just follow the local news in a couple of cities at once and you'll start to see the enormous amount of violent black crime that're completely filtered out of the mainstream news. SubPlebbits is a relatively easy way, but sometimes just going to local news stations is better.

Attached: black_men_tits_or_gtfo.gif (350x263, 63.85K)

Most people aren't willing to throw their lives away. If you go on a mass shooting, it can only end one of three ways for you:

>1. Suicide
>2. Killed by police
>3. Arrested, life in prison

don't hear about the weekly Chicago shooting but they'll go on for days if a white guy shoots and wounds someone at Walmart and label it a mass shooting.

How anyone can listen to the news is just mind boggling.

I worked at Walmart as a tire and lube technician and then as a supervisor in the auto shop for a few years. The whole culture is sick and dehumanizing. They try to make you do the "Wal-Mart cheer" in orientation and every now and then when they feel like humiliating you. It goes: "Give me a W, give me an A, give me an L, give a squiggly, give me an M, give me an A, give me an R, give me a T -- what does that spell? Wal-Mart!"

Enjoy this rare breed. These dances will soon be illegal because they dislodge clots.

why do americans do this?

Attached: incident_report.jpg (768x557, 55.61K)

Is this meant to motivate workers? Because that comes across as demoralizing. I'm sure at least one employee walked away contemplating suicide.

4. Get away like the third columbine shooter

Nate sounds based

I get walmarts a shitty job but I get sick of workers there looking at me like theyd rather be dead and their souls dragged to hell than putting things on shelves or checking out peoples groceries.

Its just a job get over it you whiny pussies.

Is this what the average American employee has to endure?

I remember seeing on here some stats saying that the american worker is the most stressed worker of the entire planet.
Americans are being exploited because of boomer culture. so sad.

Attached: american-supremacist.jpg (707x490, 40.83K)

Yes. Walmart and Amazon are the largest employers in the US. Go to work in the wagie cage, come home to you shithole apartment, eat microwaved junk, get blackout drunk and repeat.

Why aren't they content with having their low wage slave workers just do the job, why do they have to humiliate them on top of it? Pure evil.

As if Amazon would let their employees waste time like this.

Based Nate. If I owned a business, I'd hire him and pay him double. With just a 100 men with an actual fucking spine and sense of pragmatism like him, you could conquer the local business market easily.

A mass shooting can only happen in a gun-free zone since 1 concealed carry puts an end to it. I've got no sympathy for the adult population of areas like that, but I feel for the lil' niggas in schools that are vulnerable. We should hand guns out to all the kids for freedom

Attached: 51.png (700x700, 657.71K)

Every mass shooting you heard of is fake
Nice truck attack also fake.

The whole world is glued to the TV watching our "mass shootings," don't understand these are scripted movies with actors.

What's a TikTok challenge?

Based Nate, with the only exception being "he does not 'make enough money for this shit'" should instead read "I don't get fucking paid for this shit" and "TikTok is fucking retarded and a tool of the ChiComs."