Med Beds

Medical technology gifted to humans that cures all known illness, regrows limbs, age regresses, and even revives. Has been in deepstate possession for decades, but said to be released in GESARA for everyone to use without cost. People will be living for hundreds of years. How will med beds affect the economy and politics?

Attached: 1615666154004.jpg (1480x800, 93.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/akYP6_T0Zxs?t=323
youtu.be/ZK1r6VP49qI
youtu.be/RyMoJHf7rCQ
youtu.be/8-uvOpMyPgI
rumble.com/vstmgw-rsbn-trump-rally-donor-nesara-gesara-1-15-22.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's not going to be available to the plebians. Sorry user.

We’ll check n bump
I hope it’s true

They've been showing it off and making you believe it's science fiction
youtu.be/akYP6_T0Zxs?t=323
youtu.be/ZK1r6VP49qI
youtu.be/RyMoJHf7rCQ
youtu.be/8-uvOpMyPgI

GESSARA/NESSARA are schizo grifts.
New age grifters have been milking that cow since the late 90s, it's always a "two more weeks" scenario.

Attached: njbegr8olawz.jpg (1080x1080, 107.5K)

>only available to the elites
>rockefeller died at 100
nice larp

>they're still using LEDs
>not holographic adaptive high precision laser pixel array to preview a body in real time before procedure
Fake news

its been a while since i read the paper
but a long time ago a researcher found out
you can basically use sounds waves or frequencies to revert cells back to a previous state
there were some issues but he eventually
figurrd them out
he made a device similiar to this but more primitive home lab style
this was in the 50s i wanna say

yeah, here is the real one they hope you get to test it out first.

Attached: adfasdfasd23.jpg (1200x900, 118.94K)

sg1 was right again (the sarcophagus)

Attached: 6e92cd3eb164a034fc8bb25475772dd9.jpg (699x466, 34.3K)

Hah, typical spook shill.

Everyone knows that med beds are just a fake red herring, to distract people from bacta tanks.

Don't fall for Nesara/Gesara BS. Think nigger, who the fuck is coming in to save you and then going to give you free tech or free programs to revitalize humanity backed by gold and silver. Where does the gold and silver even come from?

Well they could just throw him one of these, dial him back to 30 and send him out with a new id. Who would know?

Medbeds would be a game changer and if real would most likely be hoarded by the elite. But I don't think we have that technology yet. That some nanotechnology or gene editing level shit. And current of those two techs suck.

Elite most definitely keeping cures under lock and key. But they mostly don't eat the same food and drink the same water. So they are more healthy than us

A Little plastic surgery and who would know. You are right.

>0:12
rumble.com/vstmgw-rsbn-trump-rally-donor-nesara-gesara-1-15-22.html

Attached: 1616839188613.png (418x589, 401.88K)

>it's not a crumbling second world banana republic
>we have magic stuff from thousands of years in the future that's going to save us
pretty childish cope desu

the body can only accept so many transplanted organs

I too have seen the film Prometheus.

So? Some faggot donated money to RSBN under that name to get listed on the scroll in the lower thirds.

This technology existing and access to it being limited would literally create the greatest conflict imaginable. Imagine thinking there's any greater reason to go to war than eternal life.

Jesus christ this board is fucking dead

Attached: IMG_0108a.jpg (2403x2660, 907.34K)

It's literally the equivalent of the libshits hoping for someone to come in and cancel student debt.

Too bad the sarcophagus also turns people into megalomaniacs with intense notions of superiority.

found it
it was Antoine Priore
electromagetic healing machine
porthole concept

Attached: YEkZQqmhSvBWCaK82G.png (755x711, 779.52K)

>first time I've seen med beds was in a film created by the deepstate to make everyone believe this technology is fictional therefore they are fictional to me

Attached: 1637371281895.jpg (638x479, 96.84K)

Looks gay.

Sure, that's why Soros looks like a melting puddle