Unironically the best country to live in

>developed, clean, orderly
>actively Christian, trad, patriotic/nationalist & anti-globohomo
>pure white ethnostate
>continuous strong economic growth, jobs, perspectives
>(both economic and racial—as long as Germany's our neighbor, no nigger will settle here)
>not landlocked yet still has mountains, and overall a rich, varied landscape, nature, architecture and history
It's truly a place to be born and a place to die in. A place where you can proudly church-marry your non-degenerate white fiancée and have white kids in a detached home and lead a good life in a developed and yet still conservative, homogenous society that isn't non-white and/or a hypercapitalist hellhole like Japan

t. proud Any Forumsack

Attached: 1665F1ED-FF39-473D-9E6D-43F664C9A616.jpg (1242x1186, 1.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ha8f5amqPxA?t=73
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Christian
Nie dziękuję, żydowska wiara dla żydów.

Will be invaded and destroyed by Germany within 20 years, awful place to put your roots

Only if you take back Lwów

I remember a video from the first Lockdown when a Swat team raided a church and attacked church goers because they had no mask on. At this moment i lost all my respect for Poland forever.

where should I move there, I'm getting citizenship by descent

how ignorant can one be? Christ is literally nearly devil for kikes, they still unironically hate him viscerally

>Will be invaded and destroyed
lol sure
>by Germany
pic related

Attached: 84E5B4BE-2759-40AF-8F6D-94F53668E8B7.jpg (1024x745, 65.31K)

Catholic

Sounds good, but then you remember Poles live there

Poles are great people.

POOland is a shithole

yeah, very peaceful people. we don't even have any mafia or serious gangs here. nada. just a bunch of leftover hools and they're all fat 30 year old boomers with baseball bats at most lmao. the crime rate is close to 0. what else can i say

Well no, Jesus was merely an invention of the Jews for subverting Europe. Mieszko's biggest mistake was simping for that Bohemian slut and converting Poland.

Ruski and German bros when is the next partition going to happen? These poles are getting on my nerves

I find it hard to believe. At least you’d have Ukrainian gangs

here's a fun fact: that was in the 900s so Mieszko and Dobrava most likely spoke the same exact language

>actively Christian, trad, patriotic/nationalist & anti-globohomo
ask me how I know you're boring, shit at art and have bad taste?

That is an interesting fact, thank you.

there was small-time mafia and corruption in the 90s here but it got defeated by the state by the late 90s. there was a lot of low-level "gangstas" associated with football firms left over from the 90s but they slowly disappeared thanks to jail+emigration (of the worst element, almost everyone else stayed). so nowadays, yeah, almost no gangs at all.

overall we handled our transition from communism to capitalism, and thus "the 90s" the best in the region. when east slavs (or others) cry about le hellish 90s i can only scoff. we have no such concept here.

we just associate it with pathetic poverty and kitsch but that's it

not many poles themselves realize this, i only realized this when i spent some time thinking about the evolution of Slavic (and other european) languages.

a detached house in a Warsaw suburb

Poles have good art, user. Oh, and no niggers.

The poles and the Irish are the nicest people in Europe. It's sad the irish are losing the faith to globohomo though.

My Polish education was only limited to Saturdays lol, but thinking back I did receive a high quality history education. I sadly do not remember much off the top of my head but it was a worthwhile experience for me.

The hohols (God bless them, I do like them) have utterly destroyed that city

>Nie dziękuję, żydowska wiara dla żydów.
BASED.

See this Christian Polish song from our Catholic Church. 15 million people saw it - Poles.
>youtu.be/Ha8f5amqPxA?t=73

Thousands of little Nigglets imported by the Church from Africa straight into Polish ethnostate.

The Catholic Priests are trying to make Polish little girls get familiar with little Negroids so they shit out mixed kids - future taxpayers for the church.

Attached: 1645157489494 (1).jpg (1032x516, 78.09K)