NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

cnn.com/2022/02/16/economy/california-record-gas-prices/index.html
twitter.com/millanpatterson/status/1494061966280769543?s=20&t=lbglfKJ-GzrvJffZVfav9g

Attached: E66B36AF-FEE8-4B58-A9BD-6A2AACD27B8E.jpg (1240x1357, 980.42K)

Redpill me on why this is a bad thing

Petrol is very expensive everywhere rn (right now)

Anyone living there has only themselves to blame. Or their shitty, retarded parents.

they could jack the price up to $10/gal and leftists would pretend not to notice and cuckservatives would just yell lets go brandon even louder. those in power are literally never going to face a single consequence for any of this

Attached: 1644896185576m.jpg (1024x1024, 154.75K)

What is that in leaf numbers

More and more I'm starting to think that California is some sort of experimental proving ground of sorts. TPTB are trying to get rid of the internal combustion engine. Why? Control of course. Electric cars are much easier to regulate and track. You're a bad boy or girl, no charge for you. You just charged up? They know where you did it. Gasoline is to electricity, like paper is to crypto.

Just my tinfoil take. Carry on.

like 40 canadian dollars for a stone or some shit.

I DID THAT!

Attached: 39.png (753x593, 168.44K)

Californiacation

I work from home and don't have a commute, not my problem.

Apparently no one minds. I don't see high gas prices keeping anyone off the roads. Guess you can do honk honk protest like Canadians.

>tfw you have a company vehicle and gas card
I hope it goes to 20 a gallon so there’s fewer of you faggots on the road

control and tracking is only a secondary benefit. distance limit is the main goal. you can only travel 200-300 miles on an electric car and then you are burdened with a many hour long recharge which may discourage many people from going further than their locality; california is 800 miles from its southern to northern border and ~250 miles. if you have a one or two week vacation, you are now spending a lot of time at charging stations held up or whatever. you can take a plane but they are already limiting passengers based on covid shit.

that basically quarantines you to within the confines of the border. every state west of the mississippi is also grand in its scale in electric car terms, assuming a center point but even if you're on a state border you will never be able to make it further than another single state.

WE HAVENT EVEN HIT YURO PRICES YET

SOON

Attached: 1613712785938.png (383x550, 164.64K)

it's like you don't know what a plug-in hybrid or traditional hybrid is. a plug-in hybrid niro or rav4 gets like 650+ miles on a tank and charge brainlet.

Cool story now continue reducing your carbon footprint by ceasing breathing.

America subsidized Chinas growth.
Even Commies know communism doesn’t work.

I'll continue hoarding loads of cash by not wasting hours in traffic with an idling f450 supermax extra large duty dually and 400+ dollar fill-ups, faggot.

lol hybrids. what is it 2006? full electric is the goal

how the fuck are electric cars viable.. if everyone has to spend hours charging the charge lots will look like arena parking lots for fuck sakes. this shit is retarded. maximizing fuel economy is far more viable. remember how exxon mobile would have contensts with universities in the 90s to see who could make the most efficient honda civic pretty much? then drop some cash on them and patent the fucking idea and throw it away in a vault?

So how soon are we hitting Mad Max?

Attached: Immortan-Joe.jpg (1400x700, 221.97K)

Oh no no no no no

oh and btw, when most cars are full electric, after they trick everyone into thinking that recharging them only adds 4 dollars to your monthly electric bill, electricity is going to be jacked up to as much -or- more as gasoline to "refuel" your sustainable car.

the ol' progressive bait and switch.

its not feasible. picture LA NYC OR SANFRANCISCO.. EXPLAIN TO ME LIKE I'M NOT RETARDED HOW ALL THESE CARS CAN CHARGE WITHOUT TAKING UP MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SPACE.

gas? your in and out of a station with 12 total pumps in like 5 minutes. its just something none of your retarde electric car pushing clowns will talk about.

bio diesle even shits on fucking electric. WHat about power outages? or a natural disaster like a hurricane? you can stock up on gas cans.. you can't stock up on massive batteries for cars. its just not thought out. the entire concept doesn't add up.

toyota's goal is all hybrids before EVs

>have an interview with a company in silicon valley next week
it's expensive out there, what's a reasonable wage for a single late 20s early career male

Attached: 1644971128488.jpg (661x623, 218.77K)

in a power outage pumps don't work either brainlet, see Texas's winter storm last year or NYC blackout in 2003.

I’m definitely driving less to the job I don’t have

California turned democrat against the peoples will because of jews.

Once you've taken the blue pill the red pill has no effect

it's gonna get worse. the tree hugging niggers are just the first to be hoisted by their own petard.

Attached: 1645162194955.jpg (631x385, 91.02K)