Tell me you're based without telling me you're based

Ill start:
When I type "g-l-o" on my phone it auto suggests "glowniggers" & "globohomo" because I've used them so often

Attached: Me, age 12.png (426x608, 167.69K)

my turn

I just want to be a Panzergrenadier of the SS

Attached: 1608607150943.jpg (820x930, 243.64K)

My name in TF2 is "It's not OK to be gay."

Stepping on the beach

i ejaculate into the tub of yoghurt in the fridge and then my little sister eats my semen
been doing this for two years now, she has no idea

today i went to the store and saw some ugly ass nigger down an aisle and decided to not go down that aisle. I also called some guy that cut me off in traffic a fucking faggot, he didn't see me though.

I describe myself as racist even in conversation with Middle Eastern store owners

Now that's a type this out I realize they don't know I mean them

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Attached: Untitled.png (2560x1440, 1.83M)

Based

This is my steam profile.

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1600x900, 810.12K)

get more hours on gmod, i have 7k

It makes them severely butthurt.
They started reporting me to steam, so instead I just use a name command hijack now, so my name on Steam is something like "Gaben gonna VAC ban you" or something, but in-game it shows up as it's not OK to be gay. Used to have the no gay flag avatar, but it got shoa'd and I can't even upload derivatives of it anymore, gets blocked immediately.

leave it to a fucking leaf.
kill yourself, faggot.

...By the power vested in me by the great nation of Germany, I hereby appoint you Panzergrenadier of the SS
Your first job is to clean my toilet

I'm behind seven proxies.

each month I buy a couple copies of mein kampf or something by Evola and swap them into those little library kiosks around town.

I'm married with three white children and a fourth on the way

>islamic anime girl
>confederate flag
>viking letters
im getting a lot of conflicting messages here

I have the mosque shootout and guns mod for the shoot out plus plenty of anime girl player models.

Attached: 1629413440895.png (602x666, 758.38K)

I mix booze with modafinil

Attached: tumblr_2aa99d6ed7bcad33b08799c03d38c135_92422e38_540.jpg (540x405, 98.01K)

My friend who has done Gmod animations since 2008 has only 4K. You're telling me you spend more time in Gmod than someone who uses it professionally? That's a fucking yikes from me, bro.

>autism: the post

i'm the professional now nigger

Show me your Gmod videos then.

I love Jesus Christ

Attached: 1641636041975.jpg (523x587, 16.9K)

Based imouto tricker

i deleted my youtube channel last video i made was in 2014

Uh huh.

Attached: autism.jpg (862x800, 105.94K)

I hate women so much it's unreal

any time I type N on my phone it suggests nigger and niggers.

And what Is her age leaf?

yup, had a community beg for a video to be made public again too, don't care if you believe me

Same, but only nigger.

Attached: IMG_7101.png (1242x2208, 444.84K)

>tiktok vernacular thread
Kill yourself

Anytime I type a word that starts with "F", it immediately auto suggests the word "faggot".