MOCK Nick Fuentes ALL YOU WANT

BUT AT LEAST HE DOES SHIT UNLIKE KIKE ENOCH. 6 years of podcasting and disavowing action against jews has done what ?

Attached: 1645152148500.jpg (664x1280, 159.21K)

>Jared Taylor
Based

Nick and his allies will lose because the game is rigged.

I still wish them the best tho

kike enoch went to waukesha one time and he can milk it forever thanks to the spic demeaning the dead children

Attached: 1613754419885.png (1514x1342, 449.06K)

>Jared Taylor
>Steve King
>Joe Arpaio

Based.

Milo will be one of the mystery speakers.

>spic fuentes
>kike enoch
I choose neither

Attached: richard-spencer.jpg (1300x1251, 138.57K)

He's already listed as one of the special guests

Based. It is so obvious Nick is doing more to advance whites position in this country than the grifters and FEDs. No one better spread anti-Zionist thought and espoused pro-white ideas in a approachable manner.

But yet people will bash him.

>Doyle
That's pretty cool desu

>obeying Jewish neoliberal elites and not believing in “conspiracies” to own conservatives is LE BASED AND WHITE
This guy is a fucking joke

>implying Spencer is any better
They're all washed-up kike ecelebs

Attached: DiPX0rGVMAAkG6s.jpg (1024x1084, 120.76K)

it took him only two years to go from having the iranian flag on his twatter handle to shilling for war with russia
contrarianism is a mental illness

How come leftoids can't get a big group like this together? The right has the intellectuals today who would have thought this a decade ago?

What sort of church would I need to join to get in on this? I check off a couple minority boxes but am now sufficiently self hating enough to simp for white people and their future generations

Just start making videos pointing out the hypocrisy of the left. Make sure to start every other sentence with "Imagine if Trump did this". You'll get platformed immediately

>let's go brandon guy is there
why?

I actually want to see Jared Taylor, fuck everyone else.

Its a risk, but may be worth it. I've posted occasionally about seeing old gays trawling the streets near homeless shelters for bait to feed meth and lies to when I was out there myself, including at least one district attorney according to one guy I talked to. Imagine if Trump did what Ed Buck did!

Anyone got that midweek FTN?

Attached: 1645129532850.jpg (900x900, 38.66K)

When I red this the first time I did not see the comma and was immensely confused and disturbed.

Only good one on that list

Jazzhands has the mannerisms of a teenage girl, I stopped watching when James left

He's a narcissistic homosexual but he's outwardly right wing so I cheer him on to push normies to the right. Wouldn't trust the nigger to sort my mail though

the white mans interest is a white nation. How can Nick advance us towards a white nation while disavowing white nation-alism. Is he going to pretend to be not a white nationalist to gain a bunch of followers and then reveal himself as a white nationalist once he has enough followers? But wouldn't those followers leave him once he switches on them?

How does Nick help us create a white nation?