Black girl here

Please stop w all the hatred, it makes me cry, I consider white people my fellow brothers & sisters (unironically) as well, so please let's be friends instead

Attached: 62799931e4c8f3cfa191248bfcdff2.png (400x436, 60.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/4Q7VXwwvErAi/
voca.ro/1jyT9QPmyiQZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inb4 n

nigger

How do I say this politely?

N

show dem tits gurl, slay qween n shiet.

After trying to destroy and steal everything that we've built? Not anymore. I didn't even have the hatred until two years ago, but now it will never stop.

Tell your men that and see how well it goes.

post cock or you aren't a real woman

niggers are the niggers of niggers

you know the rules, post tits or fuck off

You're out to end us while live off our great works.

You should be camped and bagged.

im not white, picrel is so true though no matter the race lol

Attached: 1642415601855.jpg (1080x1080, 698.64K)

Kill yourself nigger

Attached: IMG_0108a.jpg (2403x2660, 907.34K)

show big black areolas with a time stamp or get the fuck out

Attached: 1609120512760.png (612x902, 176.29K)

I'd rather kill you with my bare hands than talk to you but this society forces us together.

Maybe, how many mothers and fathers have you had in your life? I date a black girl briefly with 2 fathers, 3 mothers, and one of her sisters was adopted out after her mother went to prison.

his

sorry but this isnt the right place for you i dont think

it's like a priest going into a strip joint and complaining it's not holy

Ignore this place sister. They're degenerates lashing out at others to make themselces feel better.

I know, these fags claim some sort of superiority while sharing one one-millionth of Alexander the Great's genes.
Most o f them don't even have girlfriends, and blame racial politics for the fact that they don't have enough balls to approach a girl on the bus and ask for her number after a short conversation.

Black people are absolutely alright in my book.
Peace out, fem-ebon-user.

Attached: spongboob.png (1018x733, 552.44K)

I'm pretty racist but I've had lots of black girls as friends. They're usually pretty cool, tbqh. I'd be your friend.

Watch this video sister

bitchute.com/video/4Q7VXwwvErAi/

Post BOOBA imbeciless

this

Attached: Seals hate niggers.jpg (1000x666, 73.4K)

Attached: 1631859906499.jpg (440x437, 49.43K)

this
*smacks lips*

Show Hershey kisses nipples plz

We cannot we must destroy you before you destroy us
It's very common practice in foreign countries to hate white countries so when they are brought here they believe it's perfectly acceptable and the globalist assume we will just tolerate it

If you are from a white country you may not know this

However simple unity With you will Diminish Us the point which will lead to our destruction anyway

1pbtid you goddamned faggots.

No. You know why? Lets assume your in the .01% crowd and your a half decent person. The other 99.99% of the pavement ape population are barbaric savages hellbent on the destruction of everything, ESPECIALLY those .01% of blacks that won the genetic lottery and scored a 90+ IQ because your acting white house niggers.
Your best bet is to move to some black country like England, get away from the defensively hostile whites and the natively hostile blacks.

YWNBW (you will never be white)

I'm being serious. I'm opening up sir. Just collecting frontline data. I just wish the best for everybody, including myself.

Attached: femanon.jpg (273x185, 9.82K)

hey trans women are 'real women' nigger lover
you therefore cant be a 'real woman' unless you had/have a cock - it's settled science

It's indeed holely because strippers have vaginas, which are basically holes.

Checkmate Atheists

How will unity destroy you? If the love and cooperation is mutual, what's wrong with that in principal?

a lot of black women are completely based and understand how fucked everyone including them is by the system.

In the end we all know who the real enemy is.

*blocks your path*

she's ours now, neger.

Attached: Hansel.jpg (500x711, 109.75K)

Based member of La Raza Cosmica. The future is ours.

Attached: driving-south-park(2).gif (498x280, 2.16M)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99.2K)

Meme Flag

Attached: 20211115_235853_IMG_3928.jpg (821x1024, 209.86K)

>Black (white) girl (male)
YWNBAW

Stahp it NOW!!!

Attached: black anon.jpg (251x201, 9.63K)

kek

As long as you don't speak like you are trying to yell over a jet engine and keep your kids from being menaces to society, I do not hate you. I don't even think about black people until they cause me problems.

Absolutely nothing.
I wouldn't waste my time with these fags.
They will accomplish nothing except stirring up hatred and harrassing people.
Go work on yourself and show these retards that race doesn't define anybody unless they decide that it does.

Attached: NewVenomVidNoAudio.webm (1080x1080, 2.95M)

Tits or gtfo

i got a blow job from a black girl once. it was kind of dark and i always wondered what she did with my come.

Attached: ahhhhhhhhhhhh.gif (247x268, 994.87K)

Finally, I can agree with America-flags on one issue!

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1644371667876.jpg (1024x633, 82.19K)

hi OP, most people here don't hate

we are tribal tho, and for some reason society thinks it's okay for every other race to have pride and solidarity in themselves but not white people, and we reject that.

Attached: Chudface.png (880x348, 50.99K)

If that is the case then learn human nutrition and regenerative farming techniques. All the degenerates here are suffering from maldevelopment due to insufficient nutrients during childhood.

Attached: weston-teeth-e1425732010646.jpg (598x344, 66.04K)

Love and unity implies reciprocity. You blacks aren't /capable/ of giving as you receive from this country, pic related.

Attached: lifetime-earnings-with-more-sources-1618794884548.jpg (802x736, 88.1K)

voca.ro/1jyT9QPmyiQZ

I don’t mind you guys the real problem is up top. Also I’m Arab and I say black girls are the most gorgeous women by far hot damn

We should miscegenate

Attached: choccy.jpg (720x714, 40.87K)

We're suckers for choco milkers, what can I say.

voca.ro/1jyT9QPmyiQZ

Hell yeah girl you know it!

I thought this was a white people's only site. Also, op is probably a jew or a chink

agricultural black societies (such as Somalians, Ethiopians and Moors) suffered from teeth issues too. It is a matter of diet rather than genetics.

This is what you smell like

Attached: NiggerPerfume.jpg (376x640, 121.25K)

dude imagine all the good karma you have to be born a black female american in this era. you are literally freerolling to the whitehouse.

I was born to colonize.

Yes.

It isn't the women we hate, at least when you keep your mouths shut about privilege

Me personally, I'm one of the most unironically hateful people you'll meet and I actually have a lot of nonwhite friends, some of them black females and even fags.

Attached: 1584995292102.jpg (392x501, 80.51K)

voca.ro/1jyT9QPmyiQZ

I'm only 36, but I take my daily 50+ Centrum multigummies everyday.

kys nigger

Have you ever met an idiot for example?
Liability

> Canada

Attached: captain-haddock-laughing-infinite-regress-1623375869970.gif (480x374, 2.73M)

2 posts no tits
fuck this thread

Attached: be5ec964979305.5ae42b6e793bc.jpg (1400x1980, 1.43M)

voca.ro/1jyT9QPmyiQZ

Lol. You'll get nowhere with half this site. They're NPC's and don't even know it.
The Jew has twisted their minds into one of blind illogical hatred. As Yuri bezmenov would say, the demoralisation has set in and any evidence will be dismissed.
They've never bothered to want to understand the historical and cultural influences on blacks.
They don't want to help but only destroy and segregate.
I've tried talking sense into people with facts and history but they always turn their noses up and screech nigga

Yeah, because every person contributes the same ammount.
Also, stop being a hyporcrite, if every black is responsible for the actions of fellow blacks, then you are responsible for the depravities and all around cuckedness of other whites. You can't have your cake and eat it, statistically illiterate retard.

Attached: w2h1ookj5pg81.jpg (640x640, 76.2K)

tobacco actually smells kinda nice and I am not a smoker. It is the wood-like ashy odor i like about tobacco, something like tea.

Post hand with time stamp

>until they cause me problems

which is every time one comes near me, they're hostile wildlife.

Show armpits

faggot

Based

Attached: 1645045629937.jpg (960x580, 65.82K)

Tits or gtfo.

Do you really believe such childish admonishing could effect me when armed with the wisdom I have?

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-04-26 at 11.39.29 PM.png (280x234, 86.29K)

national geographic gave us a complex

Yes, that graph goes for your cousins here, too.

You pretend to want unity when you are weak, and want to destroy us when you are strong. We are NEVER falling for that again. And it's "principle."

We're the generation that were raised to believe everyone is equal, and reached out our hand in friendship only to be kicked in the teeth for it.
Never again.
We will not forget you hate us, so we hate you.

We can be friends when you and all your kind go back to Africa. Fair?

Attached: 1631681068260.jpg (550x535, 73.09K)

I'd love to be your friend. We can be friends over the internet. Never meeting in real life. While you stay in Africa.
For every nice black person, there are at least a thousand violent niggers looking to rape and kill everything. Your people are monsters and generations of mutt breeding have proven that regression to the mean can happen in a single generation - meaning that the nice black couple are perfectly capable of producing a raping and murdering niglet even if they do their best to raise it right.
Maybe hardship in a less resource-rich Africa will force your people to evolutionarily select for future-planning ability and you'll actually start behaving like humans, but every other time niggers have tried this, other niggers have come and killed them.
I hate niggers because niggers kill and rape everywhere they go, and until this changes I will continue to hate niggers.

Love and unity does not imply monetary gain, to think otherwise is spiritually bankrupt

Whites are the least gay and most conservative race in the US you fucking retarded spic

SUNNI ISLAM

Come back when you learn to read.

It's the jews and the whites who want to be jewish.

75% of Any Forums users are freemanson wannabe faggots who hate jews because they were not born in goldstein shekelbergs family.

She spat it into her vagina. You better hope she doesn't find you cause alimony is on the way

Fuck you, OP. We all know that know female would ever post on Any Forums, much less Any Forums. Also, nigs would never be smart enough to figure out how to make a post, so we all know OP is full of shit.
>todayOPwasAhugeFag.cooljoe.png

Attached: giphy.gif (475x350, 172.35K)

i mean your black a man, right?
so can i ask you ah
do black girls swallow?

Lol, as if.
White liberals have the highest percentage of all depravity, conservatives just even it out.
But, according to your logic, they're the same race as you, so what do you have to say for yourself? Do you promise to be a better white?

Yeah you are a black girl, not a nigger. They arnt the same and only retarded anons direct use them interchangeably.

Thirsty latina wants some white love
I see and appreciate your neg game

Attached: 1632494988798.jpg (390x372, 63.15K)

I can be fren, yes?

Attached: fixd.png (400x436, 22.13K)

Why such a weak fucking LARP, kike?
Running out of pilpul so going back to fakeass deebly goncernd posting?
> Do you feel the walls closing in around you? Because you should.

Well you seem to go through a lot of it. We're not interested in anything you have to offer. Maybe Africa will play ball.

Explain my mistake, why your people are desirable despite that graph, O great Aztec.

Attached: blaxit-they-cant-keep-us-here.jpg (1200x798, 140.89K)

I'm honestly curious about the milkers. Any chance you can follow the rule for us?

>voca.ro/1jyT9QPmyiQZ
what the fuck?

I'm aware of this. The decline in population health has been most significant with the advent of industrial agriculture however.
Multivitamins generally lack fat soluble vitamins like (Rentionic acid, D, and K2). Name brands like Centrum usually have shitty formulations as well. Also it's all synthetically derived which can at the very least mean poor absorption. Dietary health is also significantly impacted by blood glucose and omege 3/6 ratio.

Attached: comparing brothers.jpg (415x555, 86.39K)

your people deserve genocide

Attached: 1606619519149.jpg (842x816, 186.82K)

i had plans to leave the country anyway.

imagine the spoopy sex in the dark

Attached: 1626568949320.jpg (224x225, 5.34K)

Actually, unity should imply gain (or, at the very worst, mitigation of loss, which is a gain from an accrual method perspective). I have a more fundamental question for you. Why do you deserve anything that we have created? Look down at your computer when you type your response. Really look at it. Look at that monitor. Imagine the integrated circuits that power your computer. Look at your keyboard. Think of the network infrastructure that even enables us to talk. What do they have in common? They were entirely invented by white men, with a handful of solid iterative contributions from East Asians. This conversation is evidence that we have already given you everything and that it will never be enough. Think about this as you respond to me in the language of my ancestors.

Jesus, guy:

You seem like a sweet girl and all, but universal posting rule no. 6, tits or gtfo.