Men falling behind and slipping through the cracks Part III

What are we to do? Nothing is fulfilling in this society. Do we just stay underground and isolated until we die?
OLD:

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 8.54.46 PM.png (1390x1350, 3.1M)

post-self-improvement general? these have been good threads

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-11-28 at 1.56.42 PM.png (994x1430, 2.64M)

Change gender then people will care

Idk user, I'm one of those people. I seriously want to cry guys. Goddammit

>wearing a leash
I hate the antichrist

Also, country/city conversation general to talk about the state of your country and where the best place to seek refuge is

Its better than being 3 years in and realizing that the world is totally gone. Or maybe not if you feel you're missing out on something. I can assure you that its much worse than you can even conceive of

kek purple fingernails too. I never really looked at the picture. I guess they got the biggest faggot they could find to garner sympathy amongst collegefags

its simple keep your hands busy on something productive that can be turned into a marketable product

Attached: 1645065211556.jpg (607x608, 155.97K)

wow then ill be rich amongst the ruins. its futile unless you have enough money to translate into power and even then there are too many competing forces

3 years in what? What's worse?

you dont have a choice things are falling apart make it the best it can be for yourself dont carry the weight of society on your shoulders save yourself and others if you can you cant save everyone

Attached: 1645130843259.jpg (690x1106, 37.31K)

I thought you were replying to the picture

it wont be ruins forever just another pittfall i wonder if Europe thought the same during the rampage of the plagues

its either collapse or further technocratic, technological nightmare

well then pick the winning team then don't wait so long that you end up a servant or go beyond their reach

i mean you need a strong masculine man who is exclusively homosexual to reform the ranks.
the lack of homosexual leadership is why the straight goy has fallen by the wayside. his herders are too busy being hedonists.

Can we please have a Hard mode with these threads and not allow people to mention niggers, jews, or women? Thanks.

Happiness is a mindset. I know wagies who make $200k a year and their life is as empty as anyone else's. The difference between their life and an average joe's is they drive a $80k porsche and joe drives an $8k miata in the weekends. Expensive things make you happier for only a moment. After a while that multimillion dollar mansion is just boring ol' home. This doesn't mean you should be a loser. Find happiness in what cannot be bought. Lift weights to sculpt your physique. Read books or watch college lectures to educate yourself on what you care about. Find true friends. Maxx out every facet of your life like if you are an rpg character.

Attached: cheers.jpg (542x839, 63.63K)

>Give up
more like
>reject

College is gay

I don't know I want the old world back so much bros

Bitch-nigga, I don't give a shit if you're not motivated enough to follow your own goals. It's not my, or anybody's, problem that you're a lazy piece of shit. You really think you have it tough in any way? You're part of the most coddled and nourished generation in history.

If you still need mommy and daddy to hold your hand while you afront the dangers and uncertainties of looking for meaning and adventure in life, then you never became a man.
Go fuck yourself and stop blaming others when the buck always stops with you.

Attached: imagen_2022-02-17_225013.png (469x625, 180.95K)

me too