Why haven't you become Amish?

>100% white
>100% Christian
>traditional values
>no vaccines
>no subversive internet that ruined a generation
>no gays, trannies or other degenerates
>free virgin wife who has never been with a nigger

Attached: https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_181016103702-02-amish-lifestyle-file.jpg (1200x675, 101.11K)

The women grow mustaches and my car doesn't shit all over the garage.

You're thinking of Sikhs.

If all else fails in my life I will join some type of Amish community

Someone should secretly build a solar powered underground hut near an amish town and fill it full of videogames and tell the children to quietly go there.

I'd love to. But I'm too old now.

Nothing against them in a religious or lifestyle sense, they are absolutely one of the most based and chillpilled religions out there, but I am too steeped in my modern comforts. Plus, I don't think you can just join. May be some denominations like mennonites that allow it, but I don't think that's the case for the amish.

Found the kike.

Lancaster county PA here. Not 100% white they adopt niggers and use them like slaves, which is based but they marry into the white families. The women are not all virgins, theres massive amounts of incest and molestation by their siblings, which is also based. And they are extremely tight with their money. Theres a saying that a true Amish can buy from a mennonite and sell to a jew and still make a profit. Also they hate fighting so theres no chance of them ever standing up to anything.

>pacifists
ghey. I'm a trad Cath, we have those things, minus the heresy and with much more violence

And mennonites are completely pozzed now.

Well, them too.
t. lang-kis-tur native.

>Anabaptist Heretics
>Genetically Inbred

>corrupt the only pure people in America
kys

>Amish
>Christian
Lol

>Verification not required.

This is a CIA nigger D&C thread.

Pedophile leftists and federal agents spam religious infighting threads because they know that even though neither side can ever "win," it starts a shitposting arms race where neither religion can back down without appearing to concede.

Pagans gain nothing from these threads. Christians gain nothing from these threads. They only waste energy and foment hatred until it hits the bump limit. The only way to win is to refuse to play. Pointless bickering only benefits the jewish pedophiles in government: No christian or pagan is going to change his mind from this.

OP is an unbelievably collosal faggot. Sage and hide.

The Amish run the American mafia and caused all modern pools in the last 10yrs to close due to covid and aids.

You're right. I'm a Christian and I tend to avoid religion threads(except this one, obviously)

Woah tradcaths have no internet, no LGBTQ, free virgin wives, are 100% white and anti-vax?

Shut it jew.

Horses are way cooler than cars

I'm not a pacifist, a luddite or Christian.

They are the kikes of the Amish. My dad's told me after dealings with them that if you ever make a good deal with them, count your fingers. My only ever purchase from them was a $500 bicycle kitted with lights and waterbottle holder and they tried to stiff me the kickstand.

It's probably comfy but also extremely boring

Attached: womanegirl.webm (576x1024, 2.79M)

Yeah this one is kind of fine I'm just trying to be fair to the larpagans. The board would be much better if dedicated religious threads didn't exist.

>Woah tradcaths have no internet,
We have internet, generally. I know some that do not though
>no LGBTQ,
yes
>free virgin wives
My tradcath gf is a virgin. Idk what you mean by "free"
>are 100% white
Not quite, but our browns are typically not insufferable niggers. At least well behaved, and its still about 85% white (and not inbred)
>and anti-vax?
Yeah, super anti-vax