The RCMP is starting to question things

>Are we the baddies meme manifests.

Uh oh Trudeau bros. What happens when your Stasi turns on Dear Leader?

Attached: 13b1af8aafbbdc02.jpg (1092x1430, 446.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_4fN3xOwZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao more bait letters

Attached: 20220217_204143.jpg (1500x1000, 989.76K)

There's no place for the Police in the Great Reset. Police will just take the not really vaccination vaccinations and succumb to the injections like everyone else.

the RCMP literally do terrorist attacks for the government

Attached: RCMP crimes 1645135655938.jpg (591x1280, 84.75K)

Just wait until the US convoy hits DC. This is going to be GLORIOUS. Remember to stock up now while you can.

Attached: Trudeau-F.jpg (474x355, 87.75K)

Oh so it hasn't been mandatory for them yet.

You retards will probably do something stupid because you're all a bunch of mongoloid brains down there

HEY HORSE POLICE, these kinds of letters work better. I'll be sending some to your wives with fake envelopes from L'Oreal and Chanel

Attached: Ungovernable.jpg (500x500, 87.79K)

youtube.com/watch?v=1_4fN3xOwZA

Two more weeks?

The best way to demoralize ZOGBOTS is to go straight for their wives and children. They do not deserve a bloodline. Same for Jews.

Scripted WEF bullshit. It was always the plan to "prove" current shortcomings by causing them and exaggerating the effects, then come in and offer globo as the solution.

That means two things: (1) they want militaries to have the right to ignore political directives so as not to be beholden by the people, and (2) that they have already done it, are about to be exposed, and want to get ahead of it.

Re: 1, WEF learned that apolitical militaries and alphabet boys are fatal to its plan if they oppose whatever WEF wants to do at any given time. So they want to start them into the political fray. Refuse their offer, prosecute them for crimes against humanity, and spend not less than twenty years purging the rest from your countries.

Or rather local police will be replaced by UN police.

Mant of us understand the frustration of needle rapists, but we don't agree with their tactics.

>samson
>nose

Antifa is not welcome among Anonymous. You used violence. You failed. You were never the idea and now you never can be.

what's the NPF

I had never heard anything about this and when I search for it online there's no more detail than just this meme being repeated a few places.

They pushed forward the date. It now starts on the 23rd.

>then come in and offer globo as the solution
exactly. they will offer digital dollar as the solution to prevent le white supremacist terrorist funding.

please block I95 in multiple places.

Nah cops will put your kids in concentration camps without thinking twice

Attached: 1644292492753.jpg (966x907, 64.3K)

Had to plan. 350,000 truckers inbound, maybe more. DC will be blockaded. They think J6 was a big deal?
The bear has been poked.

Oy vey shut it down!

I honestly dont think these people are human. ANYONE going to openly support a tyrannical government either by holding their jobs or by merely being silent are in fact aiding and abetting the enemy.

JT and his underlings are committing treason againdt the Canadian citizenry.

They have suspended Canada with bullshit emergencies and a bullshit pandemic so they can seize power and become a dictator of. Wake up

>busting out Tennyson
shit just got real

You're just mad history will remember us more for the chaos to come.

it's clear to me from the context cues that it's their union.
i assume National Police Fraternity or somesuch

What cop quotes poetry? Certainly not any of the dumb pigs in the US.

Checked. With that many trucks there won't be any way through DC. There are rumors of a fisherman strike as well with reports of as many as 40k walking off the job.

hope the pigs here take note.

maybe I'll stock up on George fucking Washington's birthday this weekend user thanks for reminding me.

Photocopy and distribute as widely as possible.

You don't know any cops, tiny little faggot. If you think you can do without a potential ally you are obviously Antifa and paid to shitpost here.

Who was the prime minister when this occurred?

>offer globo as the solution
i agree but what the hell can they even offer at this point, nobody trusts them except leftists

Pierre Trudeau of course.

One thing is certain. This is not fucking going away. 1) Turdueax arrests 50k truckers. Nothing gets delivered. 2) Tudeaux doesn't arrest 50k truckers. Nothing gets delivered. 3) Turdeaux makes an example out of a few hoping to set an example. More truckers stop delivering.
Turdeaux has no chance of win. There is 0% chance of him continuing his career in politics.

>potential ally
They will be the first to kill you and your dog you stupid faggot. How do you fucks even find your way here?

Kids are being taken from parents on the basis of refusing to submit them to medical experiments.
Anyone still wearing a badge is a treasonous fucking coward and deserves death.

OUCH.
>That's gonna leave a mark.

>be RCMP zogbot.
Please die.

Actually, I do. Plebbitor. Please go back and 41% you blue-haired troon.

You sure glow RCMP faggot

It's shit like this that makes me wonder if some people really, truly are NPCs. What's his logic for going along with the corrupt government? "Oh nooo, if I don't do Trudeau's bidding, I'll get written up! Maybe even fired!" It's just a job, go make your living doing something else for the greater good. It's so weird how people who want to be police officers sign up to risk their lives for the greater good, and yet there are officers refusing to quit or defect for the greater good. It's just a job, it's more than worth giving up to save your country. How could anyone have honor, courage, pride in their history and people, patriotism, or compassion for anyone besides themselves and their family, and fight for what they know to be evil? Just crack open any history book to find out what happens to countries that let the corrupt people win.

Attached: 1638395735569.jpg (400x400, 33.03K)

>How do you fucks even find your way here?
BOFH sent me in 2003 when I was a mere Domain Admin. Who sent (you)?

this^. uniforms chose their team in summer 2020 when they sided with antifa and the niggers, they get the rope.

>It's shit like this that makes me wonder if some people really, truly are NPCs
you sound like a part time npc...

Attached: npc inner speech.png (899x904, 292.76K)

This is bad optics. Don't post this illegal post.

Checked, ain’t that something

>I'm just doing my job

I have no account on reddut but I remember when Aaron Shwarz suicided. Very sad day. Still prefer USENET.

I think carfentanyl is fucked up enough that it'd kill people just handling the envelope via seepage.

I think you'd need special envelopes then to have a letter inside laced with it.

You've never done the required reading and it's obvious, CHANG.

The Police have conducted themselves almost perfectly up until this point. I thank them for their amazing control, patience, and defense of the highest law of the country. All other laws, start at the Charter.

They have up until now. Protected that top law and Charter, and have done their duties almost perfectly. Kudos to you all. Please keep up the excellent work!

Again Thank you all

Attached: IfonlyyouknewTrud2.png (190x254, 60.66K)

I read that any my conclusion is:
>pigs noticing an opportunity to blackmail the "government" into exempting them from the fate that the "government" wishes to continue using them as gleeful, willing enforcers of upon everyone else.
Basically saying: this is our chance to carve an exemption for us filthy order following pigs from that which we are helping foist and enforce upon all of the civilians.
Get bent piglet. Take the injections like everyone else. Fuck you and you will rot in hell and tongue satan's anus there for all eternity.