Dang...he anihilated Tim Pool tonight. I feel bad for Tim

Dang...he anihilated Tim Pool tonight. I feel bad for Tim.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-17-21-55-13-1.png (1647x1440, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-Canadian_authors
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that the guy from the office? LOl

yup

Who is Stephe Marche?

i dont know who he is
but i hope so

I want to see Timothy Pool intellectually teabagged and DOMINATED

was it really that bad?

Especially cringe episode.
Ostensibly Tim invited the guy on his show, then he kept interrupting and talking over him.
Ian tried to make some good points for once and Tim wouldn't let him talk.

link faggod

isn't that every episode?

I am not giving half gook any traffic looking for a soundbite, what is the gist of it? At least provide a relevant slip for context.

What about Jan 6?

A kike.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish-Canadian_authors

>ashktualllllly eh ders a lotta right wing violence eh never forget Trump on January 6th and buy my book
BEANIE DOWN

>a literal nobody
Great thread OP, you cock loving nigger

Annihilating Tim Pool is like using a goose as a fiddle... Tim Pool is just some guy who reads things and blabs personal opinions... He has some controversial guests sometimes. That is all...

Attached: 5x87dg4dsg.gif (600x482, 32.36K)

Sometimes Tim lets the guest talk and usually he lets Ian talk more than lately. I think Ian is about to get fired for not constantly agreeing with everything Tim says.
I know he's a hippie but Ian says some pretty profound things sometimes that go way over Tim's head.

He's an Albertan who crawls out to US left wing media to publish his retarded takes where he thinks he speaks for everyone. He keeps making these statements like "I'm Canadian, we like universal healthcare and gun control and we want that" and like fuck that, I don't want immoral and garbage systems that are proven not to work just because it's the "Canadian identity"

This guy doesn't speak for all of us and he keeps bringing Trump into every Canadian political topic.

that's literally every single timecast irl episode ever.

>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
>WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
>HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON HOLD ON

>THIS IS JUST LIKE THE AVENGERS

>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: wojak.png (342x338, 7.23K)

Experts, Jan 6, Trump, sensible countries agree

>"ummmm have you heard of 1/6?"
TYT video title: MIT LOOP FUCKING ANNIHILATED.

Tim Pool's producer(s) always manage to invite kikes on.
Kikes are almost half of his guest list.
They're invariably fucking horrible.
Tonight's was particularly bad.
For some reason no one seems to catch on to this.
It's the ultimate gaslighting.

>SOUTHSIDE OF CHICAGO
>I WORKED FOR VICE
>BUT FIRST BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE AND BUY SUPERCHATS

You just gotta tune out Tim. Sometimes his guests say interesting things, sometimes Ian or the woman (rarely) say interesting things.

Attached: 1583476990461.jpg (1024x738, 75.95K)

He's not an Albertan.
He's a Jew who lives in Alberta.

no. all of chat and all the other guests were laughing at his retarded takes the whole time. he rolled his eyes and stared at the ceiling every time he spoke.
it was interesting to watch only in the sense to see in real time how completely out of touch lefties are without it becoming an immediate reeeeee fest

Attached: n8vTthXZqLP63Tp45n.png (755x711, 779.5K)

>no one seems to catch on to this
I caught on user. I also know who the ((intellectual dark web)) represents.

I missed the jew part lol, thanks fren. I'm also certain he probably lives in downtown Edmonton, the most orange (left party) of this province, I doubt this guy lives in a burb or rural.

Attached: Dim.jpg (1556x884, 168.32K)

The fag thinks a black BLM attempted murderer is right wing. Go back to Canada faggot!

Attached: thup.gif (360x315, 145.48K)

Does it realllllly mattter though?

>guy talks about how the highest virtue of Canadians is subservience to the state
>says that the UN needs to be involved in the reorganization of the US

Attached: whatthefuck.gif (320x289, 1.05M)

No, he's a lefty whose only argument was January 6.

i fucking can't. the thing that bugs me the most about tim pool is his desperate stuttering to try and butt into every single sentence spoken the entire time. i'm just flinching for two hours waiting for the eventuality that the guest is going to be interrupted for some fucking BULLSHIT.

oh cool the story about how you went outside once in 2009 and checked out occupy wallstreet for 2 hours. amazing you're a real journalist and we should stop listening to the guest now.

Attached: taters.jpg (273x184, 9.64K)