Am I crazy for wanting everyone to die to nuclear war?

Fuck this world, im sick of it
>Western Society is doomed
>East is communist shitholes that have spread to Canada and Austrialia
>Nothing has a food outlook for the future it's either faggot ass BLM or commie shithole
Someone please go dress up as a Russian soldier and go shoot the Nato bugmen up so we can start WW3

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (750x422, 69.36K)

>Am I crazy for wanting everyone to die to nuclear war?
No, you're just a bitter little incel who's spent far too much time on Any Forums. Touch grass and shut the fuck up.

No, you're not

Attached: Streetcleaner.jpg (315x315, 16.63K)

You are what can only be called as

A normal person

>No, you're just a bitter little incel who's spent far too much time on Any Forums. Touch grass and shut the fuck up.
HAHAHAHAHA AND GUESS WHAT, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TO A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST JUST LIKE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE SOON WEEEEEEE

Focus your frustration and rage on jews user.

>Touch grass
SHEESH BRUH YOU REALLY JUST RATIOD ME WITH THAT ONE NO CAP ON JAH MY NIGGA SHEEEEEEEEEEEESHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 1631476967483.jpg (600x777, 125.37K)

who fucking cares if you are
not me

Attached: 1644010178729.jpg (1773x1864, 613.97K)

lol

lmao

No, but you wouldn't be crazy if you wanted to live through one either, the fun part is shaping society in your image.

How can an American get tired of living? You are very well-fed and rich, your standard of living is exorbitant for us. The only thing Putin can do for us is to send us to heaven, and you just die

The way things are going, no not at all. Nuclear War would be sweet release from the Neoliberal world order.

Nah man we all have the same death wish.

>Touch grass
I want to murder NPCs like you that say this.

Me too user, desperately. I have a midterm exam tomorrow that I haven't studied one bit. I really don't want to wageslave. My parents work really hard, because they have a reason to, they have to feed their children. I have none because I haven't taken up any, my only responsibility is living life which I don't wanna do. I'm addicted to pol and happenings, I just wanna die. There's nothing for me to live for. I also learned that sex is fucking overrated and relationships are extremely boring and hard.

On the other hand, I can't comprehend why I became conscious in the first place and I wonder if I will again when I die. Fuck. If reincarnation is real, I'm screwed.

Attached: 28029.jpg (720x899, 221.04K)

"but now we shall both surely be blown to atomic dust"
>lol
said the German
>lmao

Attached: 1531938406571.jpg (500x667, 65.81K)

based, soon user, I hope Jewtin says fuck it and launches all 5000 nuclear missles Russia has

>Faggot kikes working in teams on the same subject like a bunch of globohomo dick sucking troons

Attached: faggots2.jpg (923x1750, 360.59K)

idk who those kikes are user I just had a chud rage moment and wanted to talk to someone about it :3

Attached: 1624765617912.jpg (811x759, 191.68K)

Nah I'm also in favour of ending the human race forever. The last 2 years especially have proven how humanity are no better then a colony of ants, except unlike ants we destroy everything and gain nothing in return.

you'll be back
you always choose to come back
when you see the alternative

Attached: 1642909132495.jpg (613x611, 517.48K)

Alright question for you anons, you have a button that when pressed will end the entire human race without pain, including you. Do you press it? Why, why not?

>Nah I'm also in favour of ending the human race forever. The last 2 years especially have proven how humanity are no better then a colony of ants, except unlike ants we destroy everything and gain nothing in return.
Now take this and imagine how bad it will be 10 years from now if our race doesn't get wiped off this planet kek, nuke em

Attached: dontscreenshot.png (200x200, 18.83K)

Alright fuck you faggot, I can't live I can't die. Goddammit

kys tranny

ACCEPT JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have children

Digits and Jesus is a bigger faggot than you are

nothing exists; all is a dream
God—man—the world—the sun, the moon, the wilderness of stars—a dream, all a dream; they have no existence
nothing exists save empty space
and you

Attached: sjru0xlcyx351.jpg (867x768, 48.04K)

Quads and Jesus is a massive fagboy

Russian Russians live like this, it's a city of 60 thousand people, believe me, Russians have nothing to lose in this war, the average salary of a Russian is 200-300 dollars a month. Do you have the same? I just never got out of Russia

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (1599x797, 2.36M)

What does touch grass mean faggot?

What do we do about it?

ok user, then how do we 'wake up' from this dream?

Everyone who says touch grass is a loser that sits on the internet all day telling people to touch grass. I bet you have to squeeze into your chair or have the arms removed to accommodate your fat ass.

Why would you want everyone to die in a nuclear war when all of your enemies have chosen to kill themselves?

Attached: 1507255833514.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

>A fucking leaf

next week user, you will get gif in real life kek