What would you think of a woman that wears these sandals?

Attached: zu57567578_main_tm1548264836.jpg (452x543, 22.31K)

Whore.

Bad taste

Why?

you will never be a real mother

Kek

Roman caligae?

Too many pieces of leather. This is purely aesthetic and worn for vanity.

No, its a based sandel ist for mens

how much does she weigh?

Is submissive and ready to please.

Women should be focused on aesthetics. Look at Eva.

they look moderately expensive and uncomfortable

I think they're doing it wrong.

Attached: 71mFoKMK-hL._AC_UX395_[1].jpg (395x164, 13.84K)

It doesn't matter, because this isn't politics.

You this should be in /fa, or /r9k, or in your case /lgbtq, ether way, a progressive science marxist like you doesn't believe in following rules, but you expect others to do what your told.

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Any Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Any Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

Sexy foota

Cute and sexy

t. Has a mild fetish for those kinds of shoes for some fucking reason

Why is that?

I genuinely have no idea. I think they're just very feminine and sexy, especially when her toes are painted. Maybe has to do with a girl at my old church I had a crush on (first one I really liked) who would wear shoes like picrel all the time.

Attached: 5523910_1075422.jpg (390x585, 21.58K)

Those shoes but mid thigh boots, white dress, and milk maid hair style is literally 10/10 white godess

>doesn't believe in following rules, but you expect others to do what your told.
> impersonating Any Forums staff

Attached: Rm9V6FUZm1OdcCDhdmjm_zSKO_8BK7yv1B8MOGotGgo.jpg (640x336, 34.85K)

Probably a mexican gordita

>Ave munifex. Ready for today's march? Hail Caesar!

What about a man that wears those sandals? >.>

Gay