STOP DRINKING MILK (No, really. Stop)

The science is settled

Attached: 1644354380784.png (1517x399, 457.95K)

Make me.

i only drink milk. and i only eat yoghurt cheese and meat

Do the opposite of what Jews are saying

I like milk and unironically drink half a gallon every day.

As if I'm not a lactose intolerant mutt

Nope.
Just because niggers can't digest dairy products doesn't mean that actual humans should stop drinking it.

Impressive, very nice.

Let's see Paul Allen's post

What about human milk?

Attached: 1620477087696.webm (640x480, 1.99M)

GOMADs

I guarantee I can lift heavier than whoever made that video, run faster and further, and also kill them with my bare hands (in Minecraft).

not my problem.

Attached: 1633479284875.jpg (362x294, 25.81K)

No
>sips raw milkshake with fresh fruit and raw eggs from my neighbors chickens

that's why jews want to fill the world with spics, because they're the hybridized grain fed work force golem they've always dreamed of.

Endless fucking demands. Endless.

Attached: D18FA0D2-F57E-42B4-9305-09912E2A42E5.jpg (1242x1194, 110.24K)

I was waiting when this would get posted here.
Some faggot told me on the street as i gulped down a half gallon to watch that video.
I'm glad I didn't

based and steppepilled

Attached: meat-dairy.jpg (1024x665, 108.18K)

being able to digest milk is the last major mutation in humans. if you can’t do this you’re literally less evolved meaning those that can are in the process of speciation
if we could keep this up there would be a new human species eventually

>the promised land is a land of milk and honey
Don't drink milk goy!

That's fucking hot

the jew fears the speciated apex predator man

I’m drinking milk right now

That's right goys! Drink potato milk instead!

>Potato milk ingredients: Ingredients: Water, Potato (6 %), Maltodextrin, Pea Protein, Chicory (Vegetable) Fibre, Rapeseed Oil, Fructose, Sucrose, Acidity Regulator (Di-and Mono-Sodium Phosphate), Calcium Carbonate, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavour, Vitamins (D, Riboflavin, B12, Folic Acid).

Similarly oat and almond milks are chock full of seed oil to make you nice and healthy.

No. I don't drink water I drink 3-4 gallons of milk a week. Using an animal to upfilter water and add even more to it is good.

Evil is so banal

I used to love milk and other lactose products but then after I turned 30 I became lactose intolerant so now I have to drink deslactosed milk and avoid overeating cheese like a bitch made faggot.