Scott Adams Makes Another Successful Prediction

How does he keep doing it?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 9.52.39 PM.png (1188x486, 124.94K)

For those unaware, Scott adams predicted, years ago, that republicans would be hunted.

Go away Clott.

Attached: clott_is_angry.gif (375x300, 1.37M)

He's in the cabal ... of course he knows

Fuck you, you stupid cunt. You are a piece of fucking shit. Do not tell people what they think and insult them in public. Your can tell me what you fucking think you small-minded piece of crap. But don’t tell me what I think and then insult me in public when you’re fucking wrong… You got your facts wrong: you got your timing wrong; you got your thinking wrong; and you’re a fucking piece of shit.
You should not live in a world with other nice people. Because I have a feeling you’re just as much of a piece of shit when you go home. I bet your family hates your fucking guts behind your back. I guarantee it, with that kind an attitude. The fact that you can come after me with your fucking imaginary problems, put them in my head, and them blame them for me, means that your family is probably getting the same treatment. I feel sorry for your husband. I hope your husband is watching, because he’s agreeing with me right; he’s nodding with me. Yes, you are an imaginary, shit stirring. Probably a narcissist, piece of shit. That’s what I think of you.

fugg u xD u stubid cund :DDDD u r a biece 0f fuggin shid :DDD d0 n0d tell beöble wat dey dink and inzuld dem in bublig :DDDDD ur gan tell me wat u fuggin dink u small-minded biece øf grab :DDD but dön’t tell me wat i dink and den inzuld me in bublig wen u’re fuggin wrønk… u gød ur facdz wrønk: u gød ur timign wrönk :OO u göd ur dinkign wrönk :OOO and u’re a fuggin biece øf shid :DDDDD
u sh0uld nød libe in a wørld widh ödher nige beøble :DDD begauze i have a feelign u’re juzt az much öf a biece 0f shid wen u g0 h0me :DDDD i bed ur family hates ur fuggin gudz behind ur bagg :D i guarandee id xDDDDD widh dat kind an attidude :DDD de fact dat u gan gøme abter me widh ur fuggin imaginary br0blemz xDD but dem in my head xDDD and dem blame dem för me xDDDD meanz dat ur family iz brøbably gedtign de same dreatmend :D i feel sørry f0r ur huzband :DD i høbe ur huzband iz watchign xDDDDD begauze he’s agreeign widh me rite :OOO he’s nøddign widh me :DD yes xDDDDD u r an imaginary xDDDD shid stirrign :D bröbably a narcizsizt xDD biece 0f shid :DDDD dat’s wat i dink øf u :D

Attached: 1642233158629.png (253x199, 65.71K)

SHELLY YOU CUNT

Squid game queer. Ignore him. He is a distraction and a larper. He works with 2 Asian girls named Thain Anh & Jennie Kim. They data harvest this website and give him the information so he can larp as christ. Then he shills his Charlie Brown peanuts psyop. He is a con artist. So are the Asian women who help him with his shit larp.

meds

Hello Scott Adams

kek

>How do you do, fellow Scott Adams fans?

oh look it's scott adams
everybody say hi to scott adams and call him a nigger

>How does he keep doing it?
Just accidentally misinterpreted bad data

More like Clott Adams amirite

Attached: 1642525989765.jpg (680x557, 155.21K)

This. When Clott Adams is right, it's by complete accident. When he's wrong, he's wrong.

Its the truth. The Rothschilds briefed me on this queer. Real life not a game. David Rothschild says Hello.

>everybody say hi to scott adams and call him a nigger
Better hurry, he's boosted

Doesnt matter. That faggot is already dead. Double jabbed retard

thanks Scott, we've all seen movies before, but thanks for "predicting".

Attached: 1632902440292.jpg (2480x1656, 584.17K)

Going to tell the Rothschilds to take their meds Queer?

Attached: 1643213967673.jpg (600x400, 69.74K)

I'm stealing this

Hi scott! I own several dilbert comic books. Im sorry your gonna die from the vaxx.

This is pretty spicy by Garrison standards

How can ugly unfunny comic guy get such hot young gf? Teach me your ways

Attached: 74959403-4BB1-48DD-9C13-7E3092E0B756.jpg (1242x1460, 1.08M)

Anyone who follows his advice is a dumb brick.