If you're* country isn't 80%+, then your* a fag

If you're* country isn't 80%+, then your* a fag.

*intentional

Attached: 1645145970138.jpg (1080x1753, 651.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chinaobservers.eu/whats-behind-polands-sudden-change-of-heart-about-china/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i stand for the nigger of the united nigger flag under all which it stands under god the niggers and the poop eaters

Wtf is wrong with nips

Hello Zhang.

Pretty sure we've hit 80 after the shitshow that is Olympics

Attached: 1644262985373.webm (640x430, 232.13K)

If you are + 40 you are american lapdog who supports jewish subversion. The list shows most gayiest countries that are american dogs

Hello Dong.

Yeah.

Pretty sure most of us hate them both.

You will die negrified american dogsm you are subverted subhuman with brainwashed youth filled with immigrants and lefties politics.

Attached: FBI.jpg (1200x900, 258.59K)

>hating chinese means loving kikes
>must be!!!!1111! ITS A OR B YOU MUST CHOOSE
>you can never hate both
behold, the kike!

Attached: Meanwhile_in_Poland.jpg (600x426, 54.27K)

>Poland

Attached: 1645152321837.png (430x884, 76.15K)

China named jews on their national TV, they dont export negrified culture, lgbt and tranny shit. They dont control internet information. They dont have search engine (+80% market) that use machine learning fairness to shape political agents, they havent started tons of wars that pushed refugees to Europe. I will fight you until the end. You destroyed our heritage, you destroyed entire world, you are not humans and you will not be missed.

Attached: 1000w_q95.jpg (1000x674, 321.39K)

Calm it with the antisemitsm, Pvt. Hernandez.

Attached: Zogmutt.jpg (720x960, 74.06K)

go suck nigger dick anglosaxon worshipper

Attached: 1.png (1045x644, 246.68K)

Show views of israel

>79%
Poles like america more than Americans do

Attached: 1645152709334.jpg (280x75, 8.3K)

cool , now do somalia

>HYOOMAN RIGHTS!!

Literally something a bunch of Jews and Communists pulled out of their collective asshole. Absolutely imaginary.

Attached: 0.png (533x567, 5.24K)

Are they more hated than Israel?

Almost a perfect correlation.

LGBT rights, we didnt have a fuckin problem with homos(they were hidden from society), but since Anglo Saxons invented this movement it fuckin started sex education and normalised public degeneracy. They even stole the word GAY which means happy to assign to its movement, same goes for rainbow symbol, you destroy everything. You are forcing wokeism everywhere. China doesnt fuckin force us to be commies or worship their party. You are the problem of the world.

Attached: 1632360451064.webm (800x480, 2.96M)

How is your mandate going?
Are you vaccinated?

Attached: Austria.jpeg.jpg (800x528, 79.03K)

Dude.. there were kikes making speeches during the cultural revolution. They’re pozzed and have always been, what’s next Judin is based, ponal is based? Fucking normies I swear

Yes, I am glad that faggot Trump lost, and we started rebuilding new relations. We were the only European Union country that sent our president to Beijing for Olympics and discussion. chinaobservers.eu/whats-behind-polands-sudden-change-of-heart-about-china/

Sadly we have kiked government, but sooner or later it will be done.

Attached: 1200px-Wspolne_oswiadczenie_w_sprawie_ustanowienia_wszechstronnego_strategicznego_partnerstwa-696x464.jpg (696x464, 50.23K)

Who cares they are tools, that need a good leader that we dont have yet. I've just sent it to compare average Polak to mutt manlet american. We are in the top 10 tallest countries and surpassed germany that called us "untermensh"

You’re a shabbosgoyim npc with dreams of grandeur. Look outside the windows ffs and get sober

Jew detected, also zdechnij warszawiaku jebany, pierwsze co każdy powinien zrobić to rozjebać to wasze centrum żydowskie. Jesteś psem zakolakiem warszawiakiem. Kiedy w moich rejonach były pogromy to wy ssaliście pały żydom i amerykanom, pozdrów tam kolegów napletkoujemnnych.

This guy get's it

Finland Loves China