Broken Heart Syndrome

>"Broken Heart Syndrome" Is Surging Among Women — And It's Way More Serious Than It Sounds

>The name makes it sound kind of trivial, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. "Broken heart syndrome", medically known as stress cardiomyopathy, is a kind of heart attack. Like any other heart attack, it can cause symptoms like shortness of breath, chest pain, and abnormal heart rhythms — but the mechanisms are totally different.

>Typical heart attacks happen due to a blockage in a heart artery that damages the heart muscle, says cardiologist Sharonne N. Hayes, M.D., founder of the Women's Heart Clinic in Rochester, MN. Stress cardiomyopathy, on the other hand, doesn't involve blocked arteries. It can be life-threatening, but because it's easier for the heart to recover, Dr. Hayes says it's more survivable than other types of heart attacks.

news.yahoo.com/broken-heart-syndrome-surging-among-201500838.html

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21.3K)

Bullshit. Most women just fuck the next guy 2 weeks after they dumped the last one

stop believing faggot online takes.
women feel and love just the same.

Doubt

This predates COVID & the vaccines and like it says, has totally different mechanisms so it can't be "confused" with a heart attack. So what's your point?

Why is he sneeding

I wonder if this study included any men oh wait society doesn't give a shit about young men

fpbp

How many women have you been with?

>he doesn't know yet

i think immature guys like to blame women for being so cold and heartless but they're prone to treating women much the same.

there is a shortage of loving people in the world i don't think it has anything to do with what gender the people are. pretty much everyone i meet is incapable of love.

They should try living one week in my shoes.

Their entire body would collapse in agony.
Me? I have to wake up and go to work.

I was naïve too once. You will learn, trust me. And it will hurt, a lot

>i have clinic
>gib money please
If it was about men it wouldn't even be an article. They needed to find something related to women to make money.
Simple as.

Attached: 1599866083648.png (787x781, 1.05M)

2 weeks? More like 2 days.

Go fuck yourself

LMAO. Okay guy.
>t.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (5118x3412, 2.03M)

boo hoo

They wanted to be Mizz Trashes / Roasties / ATM seekers

Attached: 63lwgm.jpg (665x499, 125.08K)

Nah, you're a beta fag that's never been with a woman and that attitude will ensure you never will be. Real women want 3 things: cock, money, and stability.

Letting them think they're in control makes their pathetic brains become unstable. So, they think they can do better than the cock and money you have. Rinse and repeat.

You don't even get considered if you can't fill at least two of those roles. Kill yourself.

doop doop doop

Attached: ok-mizz-trash.jpg (1024x1024, 176.12K)

Women feel and love but it's different from men. Even tomboys and women who are "one of the guys" still are fundamentally different on an emotional and logically driven level. This doesn't mean they're worse or better, they're just different. Men and women can be crappy, but are crappy in different ways. Men and women can be intelligent, but are intelligent in different ways. Believing someone is inferior because they're different is a sign of low critical thinking skills; it's simply a different animal that needs to be communicated with differently, just like any other animal.

Attached: 49ffd74066f4186433e683e450a8462b8feb0840d432e7c4cca88834799fc6cb.gif (400x300, 289.31K)

Nope, not interested, and not a dippy frog.

Attached: RashDD.png (132x156, 4.92K)

no they dont lmao
estrogen is a brain rotter
i was on hrt for like 4-5 months it made me literally retarded and im still not the same
im just like a weird feminine autistic now
you dont believe me look up videos of kids who got on hrt at like age 8 or 9
they look like normal women
they are bitchy like normal women
they are whores like normal women
its honestly so fucking depressing lol
idk if its just gender roles or what but it makes me want to die

Attached: 5veuor.jpg (500x656, 112.11K)

>This is what the ideal male body looks like

Do a flip faggot

Attached: 1634527538788.jpg (650x488, 278.13K)

i will if you cut your balls off for being a pedophile

No, they don't. They don't understand anything past their own noses. The only reason they used to commit to marriages in the past was because they lived in a society in which adultery and abandonment meant being cast out and ostracized, something women can't bear. They don't love unconditionally. They won't commit of their own free will. When they say they love someone, they are talking only about how they feel. They lack foresight, insight and understanding. They can only love themselves

This is not what an ideal female personality looks like ^

2 days is more realistic

it's called Alpha widow syndrome

Son, are you okay? You're making less sense than usual today? Do you need your asshole fisted?

Virgins detected.
She has been fucking Chad for at least two months before any of this shit.

A women's broken heart is when the guy their leading on can't take them to McDonald's for a shamrock shake at 2am because he's working night shift and refuses to leave his joke for a late night snack run cause it's still their "cheat day".