Do Nootropics or Supplements Work to raise IQ?

I've done Shrooms and LSD which has helped to open my mind and make me more flexible, but im wondering if there are any Nootropics or Supplements one can take to Raise IQ 20-30 points, is this even possible?

Attached: Best-Nootropic-Supplements-1.png (1200x800, 288.91K)

Out of all the things you can do, being well rested is the absolute best thing you can do to perform well mentally and physically. Diet and exercise are next. Everything else has weak returns. Focus on getting those things right. Most people don't.

Does horse paste cure covid

nicotine is the best nootropic which is why old pics of NASA everyone is smoking a cig

Highly based advice.

No. Read books, write notes and text (or do math, or draw or whatever your talents incline you toward).

No, the best you can do are amphetamine and methylphenidate based drugs which have been proven to boost IQ by a few points, but not 20 - 30 -- that's an insane increase you're wanting. I've tried a bunch of nootropic drugs like piracetam (still have several thousand KGs of racetams I bought years ago to experiment with actually) and other such shit and nothing really came close to stuff like Adderall or Focalin.

>drugs to raise IQ

You are a fucking retard.

>Everything else has weak returns.
I agree with rest and regularly get 8+ a night, but all the successful people I know are taking all sorts of nootropics, Rx's, energy drinks and so on and they are just operating at a faster and higher IQ

Some nootropics work, but like all drugs there is snapback when you stop taking them. Eating plenty of choline baring foods daily is probably a better option. Eggs, yogurt (blueberry yogurt for the win)
>.t old ex psychonaut

>You are a fucking retard.
Wrong. Doing psychedelics definitely bumped me up around 15 points because I did the test before and after. Post-Psychs, I can make connections about different things and see patterns where others miss it. I just made 5k monday morning shorting Moderna from news I saw from citizen journalists that I shared with friends who work at brokerages and they laugh me off, but time and time again, I make calculated and good trades

Yes. Obviously.

Royal Jelly, Lion's Mane, Dihexa, Semax, Phenibut+Theanine, Noopept

there's other stuff too, but the first 4 trigger neuron and synapse building.

Energy drinks in my opinion are not too great because you build caffeine tolerance and caffeine can negatively impact sleep quality. In terms of diet, foods in high quality fats are key to brain development. I noticed coastal nations that eat fish tend to have higher IQs and longer lifespans. I don't know of any good nootropics, but I'm open to any good info if you have any to share.

i think that's the point

Chew Nicorette and drink caffeine. Don't overdo either of them though, and don't use them after around 2pm. Exercise at least 20 minutes a day, preferably 60. Spend time in the sun as much as you can. Find ways to destress like meditation. Don't use alcohol or weed, or any recreational drugs other than nicotine or caffeine. Get off SSRIs. Get 7-8 hours of high quality sleep, no more and no less. Use a sleep tracker to estimate REM sleep. If you don't get 20 percent of sleep in REM take l-theanine before bed. Take a fish oil supplement or eat fish on a regular basis. Cut out junk food. Do a 24 hour fast a couple times a month. Jerk off regularly to keep your libido at bay if you're not getting pussy, but never more than twice per day or you will turn into a coomer. Limit screen time outside of work, and read books daily.

Most nootropic supplements are a waste of money, especially the mushroom ones.

Attached: 1644780876629.jpg (264x264, 21.24K)

You are what you eat. Fats are building blocks for the brain. Fish oils, unsaturated, would in theory result in a more fluid brain where as saturated fats would result in a more solid brain

Brightest burning candle is gonna be the first to burn out. No free lunches. Most effective nootropics upregulate choline derived neurotransmitters and support bloodflow. Choline supplementation (by food or supplements) and increased aerobic/cardio training + meditation and or listening to classical music is going to give better long term results than popping speed, even the fancy new stuff.

Would that get you up to 70?

>Raise IQ 20-30 points
Absolutely not.
The effects of nootropics is extremely exaggerated. Most of them don't do anything at all. The few that do have very minor effects.
In my experience:
Noopept makes colors seem brighter/more saturated.
Phenylpiracetam improves physical performance in cold weather (only nootropic banned as a PED.
But again these effects are minor.
The other nootropics don't do anything at all. Anyone who says they does is experiencing placebo effect.
Other substances that aren't nootropics:
Modafinil allows you to go extended periods without sleeping and stay focused on very boring repetitive tasks. But not like Adderall or anything like that. It's awesome if you're driving cross country on the interstate or something like that.
Nicotine - if you can find pure nicotine to vape or whatever, it's not nearly as addictive as tobacco. Nicotine has the interesting ability to reduxe stress but also make you feel more energetic/focused. Also a good appetite suppressant.
Caffeine + theanine. Caffeine has good stimulant effects but will make you feel twitchy at higher doses. Thenanine can cancel out the twitchiness.
But really the best is microdosing psychedelics.
Also you may be deficient in some random vitamin or mineral.

It's always the same user, it doesn't matter the knowledge or technology level, anything artificial or natural things artificially prescribed fucks you over long term.

The fancy new stuff always fails against the tried and true methods of listening to your body and supporting it.

Nature is alive, and does not like to be subverted, and will subvert you otherwise.
There is no easy path.

I have taken many and I can promise you it makes you feel different but that's about it. It doesn't make you any smarter than normal and honestly if you're dieting and exercising nootropics are a meme

>saturated fats would result in a more solid brain
I'm not sure what that means and it sounds like bullshit. Can you elaborate what you meant?

>I can make connections about different things and see patterns where others miss it.
This sounds like the verge of schizophrenia.
You know the "thin line between genius and insanity" quote? It's actually true.

Good for you that it was positive for you as of now. But you have to be careful as you can go past the limit and trap yourself in some long, lasting horror trip or in longterm paranoid delusions.

It's not only a question of doses. Neural bio chemistry is a very complicated field and you should not go for some easy "as long as I take less than X mg, I'll be fine" rule of thumb. Too many feedback loops, side effects and fluctuations.

Be careful.
We need to be smart. Not insane.

Redpill me on the following substances:

Phenibut.

DMT (is there any benefit or is it just for druggies who want to hallucinate)?

-Racetams.

-Ginkgo.