What will THEY do to the unvaxxed once the vaxxed are all dead

No trannie or bots allowed, serious discussion only
>5-10 years from now
>99% of the vaccinated are dead and disposed off
>You and your family survived this and stayed unvaxxed
>What do they do to you next?
Seriously, have any of you stopped and thought once what will happened to unvaxxed kings like us? I think we're already dead and believe the anons who have proof vaxxies can breath out spike proteins and if you've been near once you are already just as dead as them. It's over for all of us
>The Jews will depopulate 99.99% of the planet down to a select few
>Too many people on this planet, they have been planning to do this for legit decades now
>If you dont have ties to one of them you are dead
Find god if you haven't already and if you have keep praying and Christ will take you home at the end of this nightmare

Attached: itsacutallyoverholyshit.jpg (2048x1365, 453.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7m6vyCsjEzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not before the reapers clean house baby

Go door to door with left wing death squads and execute all non-vaxxed or systematically have the glowniggers kidnap every opponent in the middle of the night and room 101 us. Then they'll repopulate the planet with clones from the DUMBs.

Attached: 1634395297437.png (1400x2530, 2.91M)

>>What do they do to you next?
they can't do shit, because they killed all their enforcers.
they will cower on their private islands.
I might commandeer a boat and pay them a visit.

Attached: wojakliveandlearn.jpg (937x1024, 126.18K)

>actually thinking the vax will kill everyone after being continuously wrong about when they're supposed to die
>listening to faggots on Any Forums interpret nuclear apocalypse stone blocks

Attached: 1643353971099.png (1743x859, 1.05M)

Obviously they’ll leave the 20+ vaccine crowd around. Who else would be happy owning nothing under a joint Bolshevik elite?

>they can't do shit, because they killed all their enforcers.
we'll they're not just going to leave those who have woken up years in advance alive user, there is something we're missing and it's the puzzle on our faith. There is no way they leave the unvaxxed untouched at the end of all of this, no matter how long it takes.

Attached: 121121.jpg (1200x1200, 364K)

Calm down Jamal

We'll all have a pizza party

I will be strapped to a milking table so that my sweet, pure seed may be harvested.

who will be left?
1.the few in charge and with connections
2. the non compliant minorities
3.the republican gomers
4. the few logical resistors
5. the traditional lefty anti vax
you know the next d/c plan has been subscripted already but what of the next crisis
makes you wonder

imagine letting them harvest your pureseed instead of establishing a country for the purebloods, erecting a wall around it

Attached: 1642214959068.jpg (501x501, 44.69K)

>There is no way they leave the unvaxxed untouched at the end of all of this
Perhaps, but I think we seriously overestimate their abilities at times.
I doubt they even planned the vax as a way to kill people, that's just ineptitude and arrogance.
their goal was forced vaxs, which is still very much on the table, even though pushback exceeds what they predicted.
The awakened masses in the west are of a significant enough size they cannot beat them down with repressive measures.
They still might propagandize the vaxxed to take up arm against us. Saw some pharma bro predicted this exact scenario back in May 2020.

>once the vaxxed are all dead
Imagine actually being this fucking retarded lmao
Yeah it'll turn out true just like all the other dumb fucking conspiracies you inbreds fell for.

Attached: 1579481867796.jpg (586x1024, 118.6K)

i disagree. they like to have us believe they are dumb, but their plans span generations. i am the first in my family to have a generation skipping trust, what of the families who have been rich for 4-7 centuries? you don't think they write the laws that govern wealth and estate tax laws?

>Red Deer never mentioned
>Spazzes out and Red Deer posts
Don't forget your booster.

Imagine thinking this was intentional and not just blind Jewish greed.

Attached: 1645061651382.jpg (482x774, 96.8K)

Tick

tock

Well one obvious problem is they've ensured our doctors are vaxxed.
Some aren't, but they will be scarce, so those unvaxxed doctors will mostly work for the elites.
A few of the good soul types will help us, like a doctors without borders sort of thing, but it will be far too few.

>What will THEY do to the unvaxxed once the vaxxed are all dead
I don't really think it's "their doing". I rather believe this is God's judgement.

2Th 2:9-12
(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Attached: 1641760896891.jpg (720x720, 97.25K)

Have you considered fucking necking yourself from a nice, tall tree?
Faggot

We plan on redistributing the assets of the dead vaxxed tards to the people who were intelligent enough not to fall for our propaganda.

Attached: CovidFatPeople.jpg (1024x554, 74.34K)

I will pray for you user. You sound miserable. There is hope.
youtube.com/watch?v=7m6vyCsjEzU

Attached: GodSpeaksInMysteriousWays.png (1339x591, 1008.17K)

hm, it could be

>5-10 years from now
Is this the new two weeks lmao

Attached: Roth.jpg (828x806, 390.43K)

Ran into a friend tonight. She's lost two fingers because her fingers are wearing away. They had to amputate. The doctors don't know what caused it. She thinks it was the vaccine. Her hands were fine before she got the injections. I'm so pissed frens. She's a sweet person. I would like to strangle the person who gave her that shot.

After depopulation, will be the best time to colonize.

I hope Jesus would come back to save what remains of us

Attached: alienold.jpg (688x1024, 61.71K)

majority of unvaxxed live in red states and own 400 million guns so i guess we'll inherit the earth

Attached: 1644855156401.jpg (447x447, 72.68K)

>vaxxies breath out spike proteins
if this was the case the vaxx wouldn't be neccessary because thats literally the point of covid.