Ummmmmm actually you're more likely to get myocarditis by NOT being vaccinated. Trust the experts, not the internet

ummmmmm actually you're more likely to get myocarditis by NOT being vaccinated. Trust the experts, not the internet.

Attached: EXCUSE ME.jpg (1891x1059, 286.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1936878X21003569/pdfft?isDTMRedir=true&download=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>face mask
>face screen
That implies who's the audience of this trash paper is.

this is a Filipino paper posted by a burger. wtf? Fil-am? OFW?

your mom is a filipino paper

((((Expert))))

Also if you read that headline carefully you will notice that it doesn't say that you have lower risk of myocarditis from the vax. It's only a higher chance to get it from the covid virus itself. They probably figure it that way because according to them you are less likely to get covid if you are vaxxed. So in reality it's not saying anything at all.

Why do your bitches have such massive tits but still midgets?

You realize the "experts" disseminate this information via the internet right? Yea, you have as much logic as I'd expect from a shill.

>"""""""""""""experts""""""""""""

"Unvaccinated" means anyone who doesn't have the updated required amount of boosters.

People with 2 shots and 1 booster are "unvaccinated".

No.

Not for males

Attached: Screenshot_20220216-220645_Read Chan.jpg (1440x1440, 411.69K)

How many millions have to die of myocarditis before Joe biden does the right thing and has joe rogan assasinated by seal team 6 for spreading antivax propaganda?

Just fucking let me get covid and die already.
>tiny dick from not getting vaxxed
>already had myocarditis five times from not being vaxxed
>women refuse to date me because I didn't get injected
>car won't start anymore, probably because I didn't get the shot
>can't get that promotion at work because can't perform because no injection
>unable to do a single exercise without the strength of an injection
Unvaxxed bros are we literally inhuman filth that should be cleansed from the Earth like a tranny is supposed to (but never does) clean the disgusting wound between its legs?

They didn't trick enough people into the AIDS juice for their pre-loaded propaganda to work and now they're fucked.

Funny how myocarditis was never a thing during the early covid / prevax days and now all of a sudden it's a covid symptom after vaxxies are getting everything.

Looks like I have a bunch of catching up to do.

Attached: bubbles.jpg (480x360, 13.87K)

>Why do your bitches have such massive tits but still midgets?
Are you saying that as if it's a bad thing, fago?

Only IF you get covid.

jungle niggers are subhumans by default but if I'm going to root one I dont want a fucking midget. Shape and nipples are more important than size when it comes to tits anyways.

To be fair it was a thing back then as well, but not at the same rate as now lol
And you know what else is funny?
The initial strains were more severe, and yet myocarditis only became as big of a thing as it is now after the vaccine rollout began and after COVID mutate into more harmless strains.

so hold on now the exact claim we were making against these jabbie faggots theyre now claiming is the opposite? as if a respiratory virus can cause cardiac smooth muscle inflammation? why is this the first im hearing of this in the past 2 years and almost a million dead in my country?

Attached: 1275979662904.jpg (622x800, 128.69K)

TINIG PINOY!!!

The statement is based on the inclusion of heart drugs in the vaccine

>Not wanting a short stack to use as a toy
Never gonna make it. That's all they're good for

I am not lying I got the muhcarditis from covid, I also smoke a lot and drink too much coffee so it COULD be that

All I know is that I tested positive for covid and then started having constant heart palpitations that got so bad I couldn’t sleep and only stopped when I would wriggle around and rub my legs

I’m not sure why people didn’t think the actual depopulation bio weapon wouldn’t hurt you

Climategate says you don’t trust the experts, you always examine the data and verify the conclusions before making a decision.
Science by consensus is always agenda-driven scientism.

Also: it has gone away kind of but once a day or so it feels like my heart does a front flip for a second and then starts vibrating and then is fine after that

I'm still not vaxxing

I wonder why the chuds stopped shilling the horse paste? Probably because it was always bullshit.

But the vaccinated get it without even getting Covid. Especially if they use their hearts a lot like athletes

Daily reminder, the geriatrics in the ruling class, threw three hundred million people under the bus ,because they were terrified of a cold virus with a nearly one hundred percent recovery rate.

Attached: cvr9780684856483_9780684856483_hr.jpg (433x768, 213.25K)

Weird how nobody got myocarditis from covid until after the vaccines were rolled out in large quantities.
When was the first article about myocarditis from covid written?

Except the most vicious pro-mandate drones are usually in their 20's-30's and largely women.

Every vaxxed person i know has gotten COVID after getting the vax. I mean, literally, everyone in my family and my friends contacts. Meanwhile I'm pureblood and COVIDless.

Around half of all antivaxxers are women

No, because the jabs are repeated and indefinite. I haven't had Covid since the first wave. I could get it again down the line somewhere but so far had it only once. Meanwhile all the vaxxed cattle I know have been getting breakthrough infections plus they continue jabbing themselves like heroin addicts.

You could say all spike proteins from this virus are a kind of Russian roulette. But continuing to get multiple shots (spike proteins) + breakthrough infections (spike proteins) is like being committed to playing Russian roulette. It's like that final scene from The Deer Hunter. You are maximizing your chances of spike protein damage from regularly bombarding your body with it. Good luck.

I am unvaxxed. Got Covid. Had a cough for a few days. Went to work “sick”. Didn’t matter.

Virgin or just retard? If I wanted a spinner I'd take pic rel.

Attached: kelseylewin5.jpg (720x895, 55.27K)

Omicron is a cold. What you experimented with is forever.

Attached: experts.png (1075x885, 575.94K)

Remember they count people as unvaccinated for 14 days after their first spike protein injection.
So any myocarditis, or any of the many other severe issues, from the first shot counts as "unvaccinated" if occurring within the usual timeframe for immediate side effects (first 14 days).

>Daily reminder, the geriatrics in the ruling class, threw three hundred million people under the bus ,because they were terrified of a cold virus with a nearly one hundred percent recovery rate

THIS

Covid has never been anything more than a final assfucking thrust from boomers to younger people. This time they've bought the western world to it's knees at Chyna's feet and forced a suspicious medical treatment over a bad flu.

Do you fat retards ever read full headlines. How stupid and lazy are you niggers seriously lmao. Now you got AIDS for being sooooooo fucking stuuuuuupid. Emjoy hell nigger.

Attached: download.jpg (1252x1252, 110.31K)

>Trust the experts
So far the experts have been wrong about everything concerning covid. Lockdowns didn't work according to latest study, masks don't work in double blind trials, the vaccine doesn't give you immunity or stop you from spreading the virus.
I'm not prepared to trust them on this, particularly when the latest info coming out from the DMED database is a 1000% spike in myocarditis post vaccine, along with a 300% increase in new cancer diagnoses and a staggering 800,000 cases of neurological issues. In the United States Forces. 800,000. How many people actually serve in the Forces and how large a percentage is 800,000 of that?
You must be fucking insane to contemplate vaccination at this point.

Still on about this ?

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1936878X21003569/pdfft?isDTMRedir=true&download=true

Bait threads gotta go