PFIZER LAWSUIT GENERAL /PLG/ #1

Thread naught So, there has been some enormous news coming out.
Pfizer is facing a lawsuit, and the facts of the case are damning. You can call the district court and confirm the case is pending if you want.
It's ogre for big pharma, we're going to have to start brainstorming about what this means for society.

>Eastern District of Texas Lasuit against Pfizer and Subcontractor
cdn.locals.com/documents/47656/47656_e41yu6vd2x117dq.pdf
>Exhibits
s3.documentcloud.org/documents/21206099/exhibits-in-brook-jackson-lawsuit.pdf

Attached: schizos right again.png (1242x814, 242.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rai.it/dl/doc/2021/04/17/1618676600910_APA BioNTech Pfizer__.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But science and safe and effective

bump and fuck vaxxies

Too many happenings at the same time. Shit's about to go nuclear.

Attached: AHHHHH.jpg (1024x892, 137.86K)

Bump

Attached: QUALITY, TOP PRIORITY.png (1184x793, 190.63K)

Also, Phizer and Moderna's stock has been tanking.

THANK YOU
I've read the filing that was unsealed today.
I'm reading all of the exhibits.
I am in awe of what I'm seeing before my own eyes. The implications of the fraud are massive.
What the fuck is pharmas plan for this...

Bamp.
The science is settled goyim.

Attached: Bourlayen.jpg (657x513, 39.96K)

Bump for visibility and all the best wishes to prosecutors

Bump

Sometimes I bump threads

Attached: 1620877310160.jpg (355x495, 102.24K)

Simple, the governments have set-up special funds from which they will cover the lawsuits. Pharma is 100% protected by taxpayer money. It's in the damn contracts!
rai.it/dl/doc/2021/04/17/1618676600910_APA BioNTech Pfizer__.pdf

The fact that the injection disaster hits in May is why the WEF pawns like Castro are doubling down. They are running out of time.

The...what?
Elaborate.

Money? Crimes like this will have them all executed.

bamperino

Attached: 1624628206245.jpg (828x493, 45.86K)

People noticing they have AIDS

Attached: Pfizer leak summary.png (1008x766, 73.81K)

>"There is no question of the general doctrine that fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments" (United States v. Throckmorton, 98 US 61(1878)

Does it protect them from rope?

why do you keep saying May specifically? When the weather WARMS?

Attached: 1596600097249s.jpg (125x125, 2.83K)

Govts are bound by the contract to protect them. The contracts must be audited and declared null and void before moving on against both the producers and the governments.

We've barely even begun to see the effects of these injections. Half the planet's population is at risk.

In the name of Yeshua, pfizer will be destroyed!

Attached: 0AC0E982-4F90-4AD1-BE97-AE7ECB7B2EEA.jpg (474x675, 64.34K)

checked
why May?

So the question is: have we left the clown world timeline or has this always been destined?

Attached: 1645072394375.jpg (832x1024, 113.06K)

>What's pharmas plan for this
Well, for one, we were supposed to be in hard lockdowns still, and starting to put "covid patients" in camps by now like Australia.

Not to mention using the capital police force as a federal force, similar to the Stazi, to crack down on "muh Jan 6 terrorists". Basically an excuse to crack anyone's skull they wanted, for justifications that people won't ask about, because we're supposed to be shaking in our boots at home

The riots and the memeflu were supposed to scare us much more substantially, and the crackdown and false imprisonment of dissidents under multiple false pretenses was supposed to be nation wide by now.

Tl:Dr -- their plan was to intimidate people into submission and throw the rest in camps. It did not work like they planned lol

Thats when scientist who have studied these injections have worked out that those who took them will feel the effects.
I'm already noticing they're all unwell.

Explain to me how it is possible so many more people "dropped out" of one group in a properly blinded trial?
This basically proves it wasn't double blinded. The doctors knew who the placebo patients were and spent less effort following up with them, which can lead to all kinds of biases.
Also more people who got the vaccine died. Great experiment result there.

Attached: 1643496829407-pol.jpg (923x1774, 1.1M)

a little thing called operation warp speed, you literally CANNOT sue them. this will be dismissed and memory holed.

I agree. I can't tell. In theory in the worst case scenario the government is the fall guy in the contracts and the government will never hang itself.
However, governments can be dissolved

>Thread naught

Patrician grammar

Then can we even do something about them? They bought entire governments ffs
Seems like our only chance to win is to raise awareness and wake up NPCs so they refuse to trust Big Pharma ever again and seek revenge

We kill those involved, we have the chance to be free of our slavery and make a new golden age.

Attached: Pfizer Reuters.png (1888x2544, 1.21M)

US midterms for one.

If the Republicans win the house and Senate, which is atleast somewhat likely outside of potential massive fraud, they will impeach Biden and the ZOG won't even be able to pretend it's not dead anymore

If you have to go back to 1878 for a case that makes your argument you dont have one. Theese funds are based in laws, which fraud does not vitiate.

they will either throw it out wholesale like the election suits, without examining any evidence (under threat of death I'm sure) OR they will hold any trial under secrecy and seal all exhibits.

no need to screencap we all know this