Are zoomers going to redeem America?

Attached: 1627703608653.webm (720x1280, 1.36M)

Seems to be 50/50 split among zoomers. They're either pro-working out, religious, self improvement and somewhat conservative, or total brightly coloured hair left freaks. No inbetween

frfr my guy no cap lowkey

Attached: log8wtpv2qn71.jpg (340x630, 40.84K)

More like 10/90, user.

Really? In the UK it's pretty 50/50

I guess one good thing is the ones that aren't like this will inevitably be genetic dead ends, but there is still reproduction by ideology spread to contend with

In America everyone has at least one vice. Maybe they aren't complete faggots, but they probably hate white people or wanna give communism another try or something else retarded they got from instagram or tiktok

these motherfuckers should work on their legs and calfs. seriously, big legs and calfs are fucking based.

but even the self improvement working out ones are awkward zombies that seem to lack souls, and theyre literally ALL smartphone addicts

Ignore the blackpill incel

it's split, but we're still retarded
I got a couple of friends that mock niggers and faggots yet are die hard dems
>"bro, bro. I'm not voting for THAT"

there's no hope

>Pic related is considered white in america
Looks like an average turk in Vienna

Attached: Unbenannt.png (665x720, 698.44K)

that boy be bussin

Actually a based zoomer. very wholesome. Keep it up, kid

But he can fuck. You're just some fag on Any Forums.

Where do you live where this 50/50 scenario is the case?

Let's hope so, Christ is King

he could certainly redeem my dick ;3

fr fr my guy that shit was straight up sus no cap

zoomers are literally all brown

so no

>You're just some fag on Any Forums.
>He posts on Any Forums himself
Nice try, José

Also doesn't matter that he can fuck. That wasn't my argument. Truth is, americans are mutts and the bar for being white is a lot lower than in europe

>waiting for others to do your duty

Attached: gotens_father.jpg (720x588, 33.39K)

b-but there are based brown ones!

No they accept faggotry. They even believe its ok being a faggot and Christian. They go one step further and believe homosexuality is a normal male behavior.

They are more corrupted than us, we know its evil and wrong. But we're degenerates.

that is a problem I'm running into when looking for similar videos. lots of pale faces with big lips and other telltale signs

>uses the nigger pray hands
kek nice try, Moishe

>can't pick up no crown
>holding what's holding you down
be big, kings

the 56% hands

Attached: peakkike.jpg (942x942, 236.53K)

what a fag

they've been raised in poz, do you expect them to know any better? its up to old guys like to us to show them a better way

STFU INCEL

How is Generation Alpha going to turn out?
>inb4 "Alpha"