I am officially a black author

Just had my e-book published online as a black author. It's about the struggles of being a black man in white America. I'm a white male. This isn't my first rodeo. I have made a book about being transgender in America too. Libtards are literally paying me money for my bullshit, shitty writing.

Attached: blackauthor.jpg (500x375, 43.32K)

Eternal Bruce strikes again.
Please tell me you encode redpills into your works.

post hand

Lol so do you make any money from it? Leftists just throw money at shit it seems.

How much money do you make with the books?

Sauce or larp.

>nigger fan fiction.
Nice scam. Hope you are using a pseudonym.

Very interested to find out what the return is on this.

U. Thomas

based as fuck. this thread needs more attention. tell me about the previous times you've done this? how much money have you made? how do you make the author's voice sound authentic?

Attached: laughing.jpg (500x500, 52.42K)

i wonder how many increasingly absurd anecdotes about oppression you could string together before the reader caught on that it was a joke

You just decided on my side gig user. I feel retarded for not realizing how easy this would be. I used to make some good money by basically copying 98% of some other successful exotic fiction sold on Amazon and replacing the names/species/occupations to resell for a couple hundred each. It was caught onto pretty quickly and the market was diluted with similarly-ripped stories. Never even thought about larping to make a buck.

Nigger

I too identify as a Black Author. How many Asian women have you stabbed to death?

>How much money do you make with the books?
$ 0

based

Chuck Paluniak?

This is amazing

>I am officially a black author.

Attached: Koko the Gorilla.png (840x534, 725.65K)

The struggles of
>uhn, ligga uhn jigga ugn figga uhn biggawiggamiggastiggafigganigga

*makes more money in half a year than all of your white ancestors in the last three generations combined*

Pen name and link to books blog?

based

This is a great idea, is there any sort of verifying between your account name and banking info?

If you're being serious you are a fucking retard for giving a bunch of faggots on here the idea to do the same, enjoy having the market flooded so you lose money.

Neat. Maybe I should be a black author, too. Just get a random pic of a black guy from unindexed sources.

Attached: Far-Beyond-the-Stars-benjamin-sisko-19026101-694-530.jpg (694x530, 139.65K)

Holy based if real

>1 post by this id

N