Aus/pol/ wake up you neet spastics

Boong Radio is live and on the air

Attached: 78289054_10218402535327115_856793911958437888_o.jpg (1080x1080, 112.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g
roidstop.me/
houseofnames.com/hargreaves-family-crest
houseofnames.com/parkins-family-crest
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never make an abo auspol ever again

So I was born in January 1996, and it's like living in a fever dream. Let me try to explain.

1999-2006
>Columbine happens
>no more bullying in schools
>tease someone get in trouble, automatic suspension for fights
>start using computers in school
>teachers say never give your info online
>come to school next year, teachers have their MySpace/Facebook up on PowerPoint with their name and address
>other kids do the same
>cellphones aren't necessary
>now every kid has a flip out keyboard phone or a blackberry
>crush hard on the emo girls who listen to FOB/MCR in older grades, get old enough to be decent looking and not a sperg
>they all lose interest in any subculture, wear sweatpants and listen to trap rap, get fat
>by the time I graduate the world is going full SJW anti white
>now we're in hyper inflation and our government is collapsing

I have no idea if any of this was coherent, but it was like growing up watching narratives change in real time, seeing the adults just go along with it, having a ton of questions but no reference point, just a feeling that the world is becoming off, that decisions are being made by NPCs on autopilot.

I would never listen to a podcast with a woman in it holy shit.
Why the FUCK would you listen to a vagina you aren't going to penetrate?

Guys i'm pretty fucked up. Should I take more amphetamine? If dubbs I will double my dose

Attached: 71886115796a3a906a58ad4b935364a1.jpg (225x300, 16.78K)

We are seeing modern day Miracles being broadcasted across the world. Gods hand has been forced. The blasphemous are being struck down. Make peace with him and your loved ones. The hour is later than you think.

Attached: 1644981216924.webm (1040x604, 2.87M)

Jesus loves me the most.

Attached: 1644395971404.webm (820x480, 2.01M)

i listen to the qld version of this some times. I like their music but every song goes sour when they start talking about getting invaded, stolen, our Lan etc. why are they so divisive? Are they told to include divisive language?

Officially losing my job next week because I don't want to take 2 doses that ATAGI states on the government health website offered no significant protection.

How do I get over this feeling. Especially now that things seem to be easing up and we are seeing further stats from the ABS (out of the 2.7mill cases, only 25 ppl under the age of 40 have died) It was basically a min wage job but it was chill and, I did enjoy it and it suited my lifestyle.

Attached: 1642294700354.png (1080x823, 313.18K)

>Are they told to include decisive language?

Yes. Have you ever listened to day time radio? There are clearly topics they have to discuss and opinions they are forcing onto the listeners. Literally instructions for the NPCs

he could've just asked me irl that he wants to get on air that bad because this is a waste of my time

imagine being this retarded

Attached: retardo glowsi.jpg (1200x678, 42.28K)

There there. "it's easier to convince a person that a lie is true than it is to convince a person that they have been lied to." - fucks me?
Boomers and their spawn will never believe they have been mislead or that the ABC could actually be dishonest.

and time is money and money's hoes

hahaha.... ahhhh, shit's fucked eh

I'm losing my job at Coles next week because Im not taking the clot shot.

The cunts have me rostered on today 9am-6pm when I usually work nights, the fuck. Definitely backing off the effort this week, I worked my ass off for them and they're gonna chuck me out like garbage.

Well time to put my pants on I guess

Don't feel too bad. I just quit my job because the work was shit and it was costing me more than 1/4th of my income in petrol.
However I have been abusing drugs and alcohol since. I'm going to take so much amphetamine today and play binding of isaac on my computer all day then finish my bender off with beers and dangerous amounts of benzos.
I hope my body just fucks out of me and dies. I hate this gay fucking world.

Other than that, keep your chin up mate. Things will get better.

Attached: 12.jpg (800x649, 67.03K)

fuck yeah me too bro. high five.
who knows what the fuck's going on but, stay positive to maintain your health and i will try to do the same myself. peace

This is the shark victim. say something nice about him

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-18 091228.jpg (248x293, 20.52K)

Their entire job is to push propaganda on the masses. This extends even to the music they will play on the station as well as the advertisements.

How many of you cunts have a genuine anglo-saxon family name? Be honest. No need to tell me your actual last names, I have no need for them. Most of you are probably wogs anyway.

me too bro, over a decade in health and about to be flushed down the dunny like a 2nd hand franga.

Sounds fun, keep posting results of your bender. Im going to get blind since i have nothing better to do.

Go to sleep degenerate tweaker

Some British guy

I want to try, where can I get some user?

>Jesus loves me the most.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=35K6vQRt67g

Most posters in Aus/Pol/ have a Chinese last name

I have nothing positive nor negative to say about him. Getting eaten by a shark is a cunt of a way to go.

I'll tell you my surname. It's Connolly.

Kieren is that you?

why you pussy? "holy fuck i'm getting eaten by a shark!" life slipping away, all the hormones and shit, dmt that your brain makes. the end. better than dying in a hospital.

roidstop.me/

Mine is Hargreaves.

Imagine living in a country that is so fucked politically that Clive is the best option.

Attached: Screenshot_20220218-081608_Samsung Internet.jpg (1199x793, 707.41K)

You are a fool. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Doesnt every kid now get issued a google account for school?

He's no Richard Pusey.

Attached: 1645073940002.png (884x684, 395.96K)

The names are all of norman origin on both sides of my family tree, do anglo names even exist nigger?

I've got Franco/Germaic last name.

Not worth it for a min wage job bro

Yes. Mine is anglo-saxon. houseofnames.com/hargreaves-family-crest

I bet your parents chose your name by throwing a pot down a stair well.
Ching.
Pang.
Pong.
Chang.
> I like Chang, let's call him that.

>Female "comedian"
>Talks about her period
Yeah checks out

If you don’t face the milk aisle and then do a clean slice with your box opener the whole way across you’re a pussy

My grandmother is in pic related.
Parkins is one of the oldest family names to come from the Anglo-Saxon tribes of Britain. It is derived from the baptismal name Peter.

Attached: 83886611_2547274815549306_2708819582776246272_n.jpg (1440x1343, 494.27K)

Heil Charlemagne.

Lost my 7 year job. Don’t care. Getting drunk until my money runs out and then probably killing myself.

Checks out. houseofnames.com/parkins-family-crest

Thats geniunely fucked

Distinctive Anglo name checking in

Killing yourself is pathetic. Atleast take the ones who made you this way with you in Minecraft

Thanks for that. gunna buy one for my new granddaughter.

perfect justice
eversingle time... either talking about their pussy or sucking cock.

It's a shame you will never know freedom, but at least you're aware of it. Most npcs are clueless. They won't figure it out until it's far too late.