Vladimir Putin Is My Best And Most Intimate Friend: Xi Jinping

yuvnews.com/5712/vladimir-putin-is-my-best-and-most-intimate-friend-xi-jinping
[archive.md/zME0m]

Chinese President Xi Jinping gave visiting Russian President Vladimir Putin China's first friendship medal on Friday, calling him his best friend, underscoring the close ties between the two despite deep reservations many Western nations have of Putin. Putin is in China for a weekend summit of the Chinese and Russian-led security bloc the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) in the port city of Qingdao, but dropped by Beijing first for talks with Xi.

Meeting in Beijing's Great Hall of the People, Xi lauded their relationship. "No matter what fluctuations there are in the international situation, China and Russia have always firmly taken the development of relations as a priority," Xi told Putin at the start of their formal talks.

Xi then awarded Putin China's first ever friendship medal, on a large gold coloured chain, an event carried live on state television. Xi, speaking just before he put the medal on Putin, called him a "good and old friend of the Chinese people".

"President Putin is the leader of a great country who is influential around the world," Xi said. "He is my best, most intimate friend." The two oversaw the signing of several agreements, including a joint $1 billion industrial investment fund.

Xi promised the two would continue to deepen their coordination on the world stage. "China and Russia are permanent members of the U.N. Security Council and are both great responsible countries," Xi said.

"Myself and President Putin agreed, in the face of a complex international situation, that China and Russia will increase mutual support and coordination in international affairs, and deepen strategic cooperation." Putin offered his thanks for the medal.

Attached: putinMYASS.jpg (660x440, 38.15K)

Attached: putin&xi.jpg (600x450, 30.1K)

frens))))

I really hate that the west is being ass raped by 2 downsy leaders rn because fatfuck retard americans decided it was better to elect a senile chinese puppet than have to ignore twitter trump

commies want to fight against the west again.
These fuckers never learn.

JEWTIN
E
W
T
I
N

Any Forums will still say Russia is based through a lengthy routine of mental gymnastics

This.

Attached: 1645025100825.jpg (1024x822, 113.67K)

Oh shit, how will mutts recover? It's over amurica bros...

>Vladimir Putin Is My Best And Most Intimate Friend: Xi Jinping

Biden is a Chinese agent.
Your president is a chinese spy.

Russia is based. Putin is the only one in the west who was rejecting china for ages. Until 2021-2022 when Biden (chinese spy) and west brainwashed white boys decide to start a war in ukraine against Donbas and probably Russia.

More like Gladimhere Putitin

Ah, yea, you beat them so badly that all your elite hates you and praise niggers and china is first economy in the world.

People who promote war in ukraine/war against russia - mostly Chinese and Biden bots.

Before that "war" Putin never really cooperated with Xi. Last year he rejected to work together with the Chinese on a big project.

After that, Biden and Blinked started to hate putin.

shut up and buy the beijing biden mug, its made in china.

Attached: beijing biden mug.jpg (1000x1000, 105.22K)

A modern Soviet Union could form with all the lessons learned from previously failed Soviet Union

i'm neither nigger.
xi made these statements.
they are clearly intimate
look at how he looks at him

Attached: putin xi intimate.jpg (770x513, 268.71K)

we have niggers, trannies, faggots, feminists, and every garbage in our societies, despite that we still live 100 times better than any chink or russian, this is the power of white men. you migrate to our globohomo nations while we pretty much never migrate to yours because everything you make is shit and deep down every one of you knows that you're just inferior trash looking upon us.

China's government wants to clone Stalin.
Literally.
Dig his remains out of the Kremlin wall and clone him.

Attached: stalin.jpg (800x658, 316.29K)

*alos i am happy to be friends with the most powerful country in this world
and the country is in our continent

>sub-human mutt implies Russian non-white

Inb4 mongols rape babies reee

Mutt you are subhuman not only genetically but also iq-wise.

Attached: 550F13ED-7140-4FB7-9FCB-BAB6A2DD6917.jpg (726x726, 32.17K)

Didn’t IsraelXi also give that medal to his kike master Schwab?

Attached: B40D67C9-D3B4-48D6-B8D2-938071012C6A.jpg (800x450, 51.42K)

hahahahah faggot asiatics

Attached: yallniggazposting.jpg (581x534, 69.4K)

HAVA
NAGILA

Nothing wrong with two beautiful, wise, powerful men loving eachother