Probably the most anti-white game

Probably the most anti-white game.
> created by jews
> white Christian society is bad and must be destroyed
> the MC proceeds to kill white people

inb4 not political. Video games is part of white men culture (unfortunately) thus it's political.

Attached: bioshock3.jpg (1280x720, 124.28K)

i too watched the american krogan videos

You sure about that. Guy named Fink used Cumsocks tears into the future to steal future songs. It Ain't Me, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, etc. Fink is a Jewish name.
The tears or inter dimensional travel is such a progressive tech leap, more than the atom bomb is, but both are disastrous. Think, the Manhattan project had a lot of Jews working for it.
I wouldn't be surprised if Zionists in 1913 would love to exploit tears for much six million, in that universe.

> Caring this much about a video game

You're the reason whites are in decline.

You certainly did.

You didn't.

yeah he should be fighting the good fight , by posting on Any Forums instead

Think about what the jews did to Jericho. They are shitty humans and they will never change.

What are you saying? Its based

> perfect world, almost too heavenly and beautiful to be true
> secret ingedient? No niggers around, only on the slums that basically no one can get to.
> only becomes literal hell on an apocalyptic level once niggers break free and want a piece of the cake.
> this heaven was build on tradition, religion and white ingenuity.
> you literally kill the female nigger leader they have.

Attached: bioshockinfiniteconceptart1.jpg (1400x802, 505.1K)

The entire bioshock franchise was anti white. If you want to see a game that's subversive as fuck look at prey

The new one? Never heard much about it. What's the deal?

The 2006 one

the primary reason the everyday people in the game are bad guys is because they're racist, and even so, you're not allowed to leave any given designated combat area until you kill all of them

even if you sneak past them and don't need to kill them in self-defense, the game will put an invisible wall on the door and tell you to go kill the rest of them before allowing you through

Attached: 4754362.jpg (857x495, 65.86K)

It is absolutely based the first 2 are even more

Rapture was built to get away from the degeneracy & there is only 1 negress in ALL of rapture in infinite its the same thing but city in the heavens not the ocean

Haha this was always a mind blowing story.
>God is sending jews to promised land
>Oh no! A massive city blocks our path!
>Just walk in circles around it until it collapses
>They do, then genocide every inhabitant of the city for absolutely no reason whatsoever
If you can walk circles around something how is it blocking your path?
Fuck judaism.

Not a troll, but I masturbated so many times to Elizabeth futanari hentai that I've lost count.
So therefore Bioshock Infinite is a good game in my eyes, with lots great contents.
Please don't judge me.

>Ultra racist white supremacy society
>No mention of Jews
>No usage of racial slurs
>Blacks not only allowed into the city but had jobs, only prosecuted if they did something like fuck a white woman
>Blacks revolt and slaughter people by the dozens the very first chance they get, try to kill you for helping them because it's better for optics if you died
>Genetic freakazoid monsters were created from white people
>Set in fucking 1922 America
If this was a statement it was an INCREDOBLY shitty one

The worst thing about this game is how much it was butchered from what it was going to be. Burial at Sea is literally better than the main game.

Levine was clear that he was trying to tell a personal story between Booker and Elizabeth. The backdrop is merely a setting. The commies that you liberate in Infinite end up turning against you and you have to fight them as well.

Infinites setting is kino as hell. They snuck this game in there at the right time because if this game was made today it would be pure propaganda, but infinite isn't trying to preach any politics at all. Booker and Elizabeth are merely caught in between the fighting while trying to resolve personal matters.

I just finished this game the other day and I have to agree with you. While there’s definitely some anti white and anti Christian sentiment, it’s pretty clearly shown that their world is more or less perfect as long as the niggers are kept out. They also didn’t try to play up Fitzroy as some sort of hero, they clearly show that if she got her way she’s just as evil if not more so than comstock.
Honestly as I was playing it I couldn’t help but think there’s no way they could make this game now.
Game was alright, nothing special.

Elizabeth was a QT tho.

Burial at Sea was a great addition. Great new design of Elizabeth, great hair, lovely red lips and those eyes. No wonder I've nutted so much to her.

Attached: Elizabeth-BioShock-Infinite-video-games-38097432-1280-1280.jpg (1280x1280, 176.36K)

>>you literally kill the female nigger leader they have.
you didn't play burial at sea, that woman's death is a heroic sacrifice.