What made them give up? Was it the honking?

reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/austria-lift-most-covid-19-restrictions-by-march-5-2022-02-16/

What made them give up? Was it the honking?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 20-35-04 Austria to lift most COVID-19 restrictions by March 5.png (859x420, 48.64K)

Switzerland is lifting everyhting.

so now they don't get billed thousands of whatevers every month for being unvaxxed? nice.

Here too.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-17 at 22-27-15 Netherlands to drop most COVID measures starting Friday.png (936x921, 744.65K)

(((Switzerland)))

Leaf but the thing is that Trudeau is making a shrink ray to shrink everyone down to toe nail size. That way, he can make them lick his feet

Yep. They backtracked.

Vax mandate was their last effort to some more people to vax before it all crumbles
Most not everything, still have to wear masks some places

I was lucky where I lived. No one gave a shit about covid by October 2020, no more lockdowns or restrictions since then.

How can people see the trends in media and not understand the ruse?
They are backing off the covid shot worldwide, and replacing it with war.
it's always manufactured and it's always planned out.

The damage to the economy still is there even if you lucked out on the mandates.

So? Why should i care about a stupid system? You are a weirdo user lol

War doesn't ruin people's livelihood the same as mandates do.

On some things, gas especially, but prices haven't really exploded here like elsewhere. Yeah meat and milk are more expensive but still pretty reasonable.

it must be a Quebec thing

vunderbar

It's not about the system (fuck that) it's about people's livelihood. So many lost their jobs whereas big corporations became richer.

didn't these niggas have the strictest policies around? tf happened lol

Honking happened.

Means the next part of their plan is going to begin.

Unleash the killer hornets?

Ok, i am sorry for misunderstanding your point fren. Forgive me

Attached: 199661C4-D2A1-4767-9CFE-2E75EB07E17B.png (1387x702, 499.91K)

No problem, we'll build back better.

Unrestricted megadeath?

Already happened at midnight last night. First day of freedom