Female orgasm and dumb burgers peddling jew lies

ok,so of late i saw alot of threads talking about the female orgasm so as someone who knows what they are talking about im gonna weigh in.

during intercourse the cervix floods with fluid which mixes with the semen and the contractions of said orgasm acts as suction to suck in sperm rich fluid into the womb to complete impregnation.

during this process oxytocin and other hormones are released which act as pair bonding that keeps the woman subserviant to the man and satisfied.

that is nature

but i see many stupid MUTTS on here coming out with incel tier logic like "lol wamen dont have orgazums! xDDD" or psudo macho bs like "lol i dont care i only care if i cum XDD"

this is kike propaganda,just like they fell for the cut meme and butchering their dicks like trannies and then getting sucked off by rabbi shekelstien

failing to get the woman to climax after you literally significantly hampers the chances of siring a offspring thus decreases white birth rates FACT

failing to satisfy the woman sexually = she doesnt go though the pair bonding process ergo will stray just as you would if she said no and stopped half way though everytime.

this leads women to stray toward men who are more willing to please them like tyrone cause in their eyes they are a white angel they wish to defile and degrade out of sheer spite of the white man.

jews literally rub their hands in glee at this.

so remember lads,make sure they finish aswell and fuck em hard or you will get cucked eventually.

and dont fall for mutt kike propaganda again! remember! if it has a US flag next to the comment it was typed by someone with a cut dick and was raised to worship israel.

rant over.

Attached: 13015633_471078996418395_5799457150765131_n.jpg (480x480, 33.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Paki hands wrote this

also go back to twitter, you brown pedo

>during intercourse the cervix floods with fluid which mixes with the semen and the contractions of said orgasm acts as suction to suck in sperm rich fluid into the womb to complete impregnation.

>during this process oxytocin and other hormones are released which act as pair bonding that keeps the woman subservient to the man and satisfied.

hawt

Pakis are all cut (being mudslimes) and would defend circumcision, not oppose it.

>during this process oxytocin and other hormones are released which act as pair bonding that keeps the woman subserviant to the man and satisfied.

The Pill destroys oxytocin production.

Women in labor are given fake oxytocin which also inhibits real organic oxytocin production.

And it's working as intended.

Who believes female orgasm doesn't exist? Are they retarded or just that bad at pleasuring a woman?

Your strange obsession with Americans took like 1/3 of that word salad

kike hands posted this

f i was a paki why would i care about white birth rates and be against cutting?

DAS MUTT!

americans tend to peddle outdated boomer tropes cause they are the majority of this board,im just bringing some knowledge to outweigh the falsehoods

True, in Russian they even have a terminology for that which roughly translates into “Not enough fucking” which essentially explains why specific woman is unhappy/irritable all the time. Woman who orgasms often from sex with you is gonna look at your more affectionately and lovingly, even if she claims that she is not sexual person.

Attached: 76FAFF0F-6C5A-48A7-9DCC-BE1EFFB172F8.jpg (1024x1015, 136.45K)

this is what im talking about,the mutt will always defend his master blindly,why would a paki care about white birthrates and be against cutting and post a muslima with a bag saying BOOM on it?

he instinctively defends jewish lies and his cut cock,spit on him

DAS MUTT UNTERMENCHEN

The only decent women today are nuns

youtu.be/14RlRy3EmvE

Attached: To be a nun.jpg (638x702, 97.29K)

70% of women don't orgasm and they don't have problems breeding or pairbonding lmao.

Don't care. Will never have sex.

And you fell for the kike meme of the "mutt". America has millions of pure white people, most of which are not left wing.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

hey now
some of us mutts are uncut
its rare but we exist

OBSESSED

Attached: 1636659235669.png (2788x3122, 738.1K)

I’ve never made my girlfriend cum before but she says she’s fine it. Do you guys think it’ll be alright?

no.
communicate and tell her to as well.
don't be shy, and support her in being open and honest as well.
ask her to tell you what feels best to her during sex.
younger women especially don't feel comfortable opening up about what makes them cut. there is a key to doing do, and you need to get this info from her if you intend on keeping her and keeping her happy.
she will cut if you operate her correctly, and many women are different.
the woman I'm currently fucking is like a damn Rubix cube. I can sometimes make her orgasm with piv alone, but it is easier if I fuck her while also rubbing her clit. lately she's wanted anal, and she cums very quickly that way, especially when I fuck her asshole, stimulate her clit, and simultaneously fuck her pussy with Mt fingers. it is a two handed, 1 cock, operation, but it's fun to make her cum. we go through sheets and towels like crazy.

cut = cum*

Imagine coming on Any Forums and pretending you've ever seen a vagina.

You are stupid to assume human female orgasms play any part in reproduction outside of enticing females to have sex. Sex ends when the male orgasms, end of story. So your claim that women are supposed to orgasm AFTER male ejaculation is nonsense, and I say this as someone who has 3 kids.