Red Pill on Montessori

Anne Frank and Jess Bezos apparently went to Montessori. Is this a pre GATE type program?

Attached: Prepared-environment-2-1-of-1.jpg (800x532, 99.22K)

You are confident Montessori school graduate until you are punched in your smug face by hood gangs. Then your are not fierce and brave anymore. Humans are mortal. Russia has 65% of all Worlds’ Nuclear arsenal.

It is GATE.
What's pre about it?

How so?

Bump

That's just a school for rich people. Average Montessori in New York is about 40k $ per child.

Bump

Montessori schools are based. I went to one (dad's company paid for it) and kids set their own curricula. Way better than normal schools and should be the education standard imo.

Well that's why they are private. In the UK we are fined if the child misses a school a day without "justification".

The founder, Montessori, was a satanist. She moved in the theosophical circles, she's connected to Alistair Crawley.

This montessori school method is pushed for a reason. Not for good reasons.

Thanks this is what I was looking for. Anything else to add?

We were going to put our kid in one last summer but I got all creeped out at how scientology-like the staff were. Then I observed the kids playing for a bit: they acted like reserved adults, no kid energy, no excitement, no curiosity.

Same as you, wife wanted to put our daughter in a montessori school but it gave off strange vibes

The marketing of this method is very good. And very deceptive. The logic and arguments used to support the method sound good to parents and to children. The method sounds good. Sounds good. But it's not good on so many levels.

Homeschooling with private tutors is the best.

I was wondering because I was in it as a kid and it always seemed strange.

Some of them are public (by the American definition). I went to one. They still have some of the hangups of public education, like requiring the kids be vaccinated. However, they are far, FAR and away better than the traditional alternative.

Montessori style education is unironically the key to world peace. Any Forums will hate it because mixed-race classrooms lead to spontaneous friendships between people of different races. Actual non-forced friendships between children who don't care about race. Imagine that.

Attached: montessori children 2.png (1102x735, 1.19M)

I went to one. I remember we had to bring little carpets and "sleep" on them (probably to give the teacher a break). It was also held in an old church building.

I got laid in montessori so do what you may with that information

God bless you. God would forgive you if you were truly sorry.

>The marketing of this method is very good.
Not really. There is no standardized definition for "Montessori" in the US, so whatever marketing you're seeing does not come from a central governing authority.

So was mine.

Montessori was a Roman Catholic, lol.

I am sorry, I sinned and lost everything. I still sin. I live in a nightmare world.

Attached: 832f670703684d3a739077ceba57a1e7.jpg (736x490, 58.71K)

its just rich kid preschool the kids arent smart just rich.

Sorry to hear, was he ever caught?

Montessori is worse than scientology.

Of course, just like with everything else satanic, retards love it. They run after it and embrace it.

My economics professor at Cambridge University is a world leading expert on education related economics. He said the top best choice when you have money is homeschooling with top university educated private tutors. This produces much better academic and behaviour results than any other method.

So a wolf in sheep's clothing