Industrial contamination of livestock

It turns out animal feed contains insane levels of plastics. They simply grind down the food waste, plastic containers included and then feed it all to pigs.

How in the fucking hell is this legal? Why I never heard about this?

You better stop eating pig meat user. (((they))) are literally trying to kill you with it.

I worked in a big food factory and let me tell you processed food is not much different. Ive seen pieces of plastics floating in flour, grain and the like all the time. I've seen motor oil and old rotten food leaking into the production and nobody bats an eye... but literally feeding plastics to pigs??? Much worse than I thought. No wonder every has cancer nowadays.

Attached: 1645100921458.png (993x905, 985.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiktok.com/@voilame_2.0/video/7063847380940033327
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and it goes straight to this hog

Attached: mexican disaster.webm (640x640, 1.45M)

A pig will eat anything.

no wonder everyone is turning gay

Makes me really happy I struggle everyday with my farm.
I'd rather struggle and know for a fact what I'm putting into my body than live a life of ease and die 25 years too soon because I was too lazy to put in the effort.

And so do.

Attached: yulin-2.jpg (640x853, 89.16K)

how did you start user? also, a major onions plant """CAUGHT FIRE""" here in Indiana so theyre jacking up the cost of live stock feed, petro, etc until this plant can """RESUME OPERATIONS""".

this is insane desu

That happens only in the usa

did anyone clip her crying when people called her fat?

>You better stop eating pig meat user. (((they))) are literally trying to kill you with it.
Doesn't work that way, r*ddit sissy cocksucker. Some of us actually ENJOY having testosterone in our bodies.

Wow she got fat real quick.

link

Consider homesteading.
We are living in an anti-humanity, anti-life, anti-virtue system.
It can not go on like that forever, but weathering the storm won't be easy without preparation.

Attached: 1628822558798.jpg (1045x608, 150.91K)

lol mexican disaster

Good thing I dont eat pork for exactly this reason

BASED. Plastic boosts the testosterone, thats why the dems are trying to ban it. Eat plastic to own the libs, come home white man

them tits tho

post the video

found the mudslime

I don't eat it because it's Chink tier cruelty and as a white man I'm better than them

Not what I meant, delusional newfag pufta.
No niggercattle social-media terror campaign is enough to turn me into an ideology powered neutered vegan cultist. Having trouble with meat? Consider going local for once, instead of the trillion dollar megacorporation. But what am I even saying to a passive-agressive commonwealth midwit subject whose "country" is literally a registered corporation.

Amen!

nevermind, found it
tiktok.com/@voilame_2.0/video/7063847380940033327

There is nothing wrong with this, old cookies etc are recycled into pig food and the plastic is removed.
t. pig farmer

Hot

I bet she has child bearing hips