IT'S ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

NOT ONLY BANK ACCOUNTS HAVE BEEN FROZEN BUT CRYPTO WALLETS TOO. IT WAS A FUCKING HONEY POT ALL ALONG.

IF YOU CAN'T HOLD IT, YOU DON'T OWN IT!

news.bitcoin.com/canadian-police-freeze-crypto-wallets-tied-to-freedom-convoy-protests-vow-to-take-back-ottawa-in-entirety/

RUN, RUN YOU FOOLS!

Attached: honeypot.png (732x682, 416.8K)

Proof they successfully freezed off exchange crypto wallets?

It’s true

> Canada’s national police have sent letters to cryptocurrency exchanges asking them to freeze at least 34 crypto addresses allegedly connected to the Freedom Convoy protests under the Emergencies Act recently invoked by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau. Banks have also received letters about “designated persons” tied to the protests as the police vow to take back Ottawa.

Pretty obvious crypto was a scam all along for rich likes. Every country has a kill switch and a back door in all the major coins, guaranteed, or it would not be allowed.

idiots and their money are quickly parted

….how do they „freeze“ these crypto wallets?

Am i retarded?

If they can freeze crypto, literally what's the point

>cryptocurrency exchanges
normies are such dumb fucking faggots lmao

By working with websites that host wallets. They can’t do anything to a paper or hardware wallet

Found the faggot

>wallets on exchanges frozen
>real personal wallets completely unaffected
It's a nothing burger. lrn2crypto you nigger

This. I suppose it depends on what crypto they were using. If it's something that can be tracked, theoretically they can trace any coin to one of those wallets and refuse to exchange any bitcoin into fiat. But if it's something like Monero, impossible.

this, there’s no way Government’s would ever allow an alternative monetary system to develop especially after they’ve witnessed it being used to fund their opposition, the people who promote crypto are naive idiots at best and kike scammers at worst.

Candians see this stuff happening in still dont fucking kick off a revolution. It's over for the West. How do you still peacefully protest when this communist does shit like this. Grab arms and revolt already

Wait. What? How do you "freeze" crypto?

*checks cabinet*
Yep, my silver is still right where I left it. lmao

What’s to prevent those exchanges from complying??

Exchanges are not wallets, if you are holding a lot in an exchange it's vulnerable to begin with, the only time you put it in an exchange is to withdraw it, if not it should never be in an exchange

They froze the wallets of the crypto exchanges. Not your keys, not your coins. Don't keep coins on exchange wallets unless you're prepared to lose them all, this isn't something new.

Personal wallets are safe, the government can't do shit about that.

*checks flag*
Yep, another yank inserting himself in to another country's politics.

You guys are even worse, all the orders are coming from the kikes who control your nation.

lol how?
>Canada’s national police have sent letters to cryptocurrency exchanges asking them to freeze
So they didn't freeze shit. They asked exchanges to do something that they might or might not comply with. Meanwhile my Bitcoin is neatly stored where no authorities can get at it and there are many like me. Love these clickbait headlines.

This /thread

Why haven't you? Faggot

>to do something that they might or might not comply with
Normally no, but now they're obliged to comply under the Emergency Powers Act. Otherwise they risk legal penalties as well.

Exactly. This emergency act totalitarian bullshit is nothing but words on paper unless people comply.

>you guys are even worse
>Aussie flag
>literally lives in a country that builds covid concentrations camps
>thinks anyone takes him seriously
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Ironic

Attached: ironicanons.png (691x469, 993.93K)

this is what happens when you don't have a wallet on a hard drive. crypto can get taken and frozen. didnt know that? lmao

I don't want the governemnt to get my xrpies

Once again for the dudes in the back, don't leave your coins on an exchange! Use your own wallet.

You know how hard it is for the normie to understand this? I've seen it so many times with Mt Gox, Coinbase all the other crypto exchange mega exit scams. But it's something the normies keep falling for.

i'm a million times more successful than you will ever be